Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 08:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your attitude to the church?  (Read 102 times)
offic (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

The topic is on the verge of, as if there were no extra disputes ...
I believe that it is necessary to believe, faith is a part of a person's life. The church can be visited and it is possible and not depends on the person, the main thing is sincerity. Many go to church thinking that after going to the temple their "karma" will be cleared and again you can behave as you want, consider yourself the master of the universe and every person on the path not agreeing with you - a barrier that you need to break and tear down. If many people have changed their attitude, they began to respect people, restrain themselves in everyday life from aggression and try to help people, do not remain indifferent to someone else's misfortune, and go to church not based on what would be to slander yesterday's sins and, for the soul, disputes would be on this topic.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

it's important, but not as much as it was years ago
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

we must respect each other in spite of our different beliefs, because we live in the same planet.

D1n0

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

I think that for God to hear you, even if you don't go to Church every Sunday,God lives in every one of us, and we don't need a candle holder to turn to him..
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

Very positive attitude
rps_rado

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:13:24 PM

I'm not religious I'm an atheist.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

After all said and done,we still have to live with ourselves and reap the rewards or consequences of our actions.It is a nice thing to be nice to our neighbour and live out our faith inn a way that benefits our neighbour. Love God and love your neighbour as yourself is the summation of the commandments
stellaekun

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

I'm not religious I'm an atheist.

There wont be anti-cigarettes laws unless there was cigarette,there wont be atheism unless there was something to athetiate. I respect your choices but you sure do believe in something.
stellaekun

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

we must respect each other in spite of our different beliefs, because we live in the same planet.
I so much agree with you.We may share different faiths but at least we all share something in common-that we are all humans and can together better this world a better place for all us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: