Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banning of crypto ads on a few social media  (Read 271 times)
hotcoin1234 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

Share your views on why some social media want to ban advertisement on crypto related stuffs and what will happened if one day twitter also stop crypto advertisement as it is one of the most shared platform for crypto now.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

Shouldnt our main concern be to have faith in such trusted names, whether facebook, twitter or google, believing any measures taken would solely be for the benefit of the users.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

Share your views on why some social media want to ban advertisement on crypto related stuffs and what will happened if one day twitter also stop crypto advertisement as it is one of the most shared platform for crypto now.

I really think that the reason why some social media sites are banning advertisement of crypto is because of regulations. As you can see a lot of countries are starting to ban or regulate cryptocurrency because they see it as threat to people who are investing on it because of its risk in terms of unsecured investments.
worldinvestico

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

Bad news! But we still have Bitcointalk to advertise here)
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

There are people who take youtube videos for bounty campaigns. Will they continue to do this job? Is this the reason for the current price decline? Everything going red again Sad
I think we'll see a buying opportunity Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

I think banning ads on social media not bad at all. There were many scam ico ads promoting their shit coins to unaware people. Now, it will be much harder for them to reach potential defraduers.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

I think banning ads on social media not bad at all. There were many scam ico ads promoting their shit coins to unaware people. Now, it will be much harder for them to reach potential defraduers.

I think it's important to ban scam ICOs, the others should be fine.

But still, there are plenty of other sites where you can advertise your crypto so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

I bet you mean the last Google situation and also Instagram/Facebook situations in the past. I agree with that bans, most scammers should be fought that way
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

I think they forbidden to advertise Crypto because too many fraudulent ICO projects sprang up on social networking sites, scammed many users, so they protected their users by banning ads. issues related to Crypto. I agree to prohibit the promotion of crypto on social networking sites, so scammers will limit the spread of their plans to customers.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Like facebook they cannot monitor millions of people posting daily it will take them a lot of resources to monitor each post and beside one of us can create a twitter like site to promote cryptocurrency in the internet.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

In my country banned the promotion of virtual currency but still have some ads related to Bitcoin or Crypto appear on youtube or facebook, the government in my country banned Bitcoin, but there are still many ads to investors or the people, I see this makes the code more widely publicized.

serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

Many social medias has banded the ICO information. I used to send the ICO link in the telegram group, but now once u sent any link in the group u will get banned.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

I think that one of the main reasons for blocking advertising ICO in social networks is the care of users. The leaders of these social networks are allegedly concerned about the high investment risks inherent in the cryptocurrency sector.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

These networks do have a policy about what to let advertise and what not. With increase in number of scams and fraud with the name of ICO's, they did banned everything coming with the name ICO. Though it's funny to see the ICO's have came around advertising their telegram and facebook and twitter page rather than the website.

suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

They are banning crypto ads gradually on social media platforms. First ban was on Facebook, now even Google has declared a ban. This is majorly because of fradulent ICOs coming and innocent people getting caught in it. But it will definitely affect genuine ICOs which are coming up

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

There are other less popular sites for advertising and communication. Perhaps the market will go to DarkNet and all ICOs will be held there. Perhaps there will be new forums. Demand creates supply. There is a demand for advertising, there are resources that can satisfy this demand.
The main thing is that this is another negative news and it will entail a decrease in the rates of Crypto-currency.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

Like facebook they cannot monitor millions of people posting daily it will take them a lot of resources to monitor each post and beside one of us can create a twitter like site to promote cryptocurrency in the internet.

Its not the posts of individuals that is banned in facebook, its the adverts. Facebook ads are serving adverts to people who are into crypto. If you have been  in facebook and been posting about bitcoin, you will notice there are some ICO ads prompt in your feed. Those are now banned, you will never see those ads again unless facebook lift the ban.

These are just test to the people holding crypto, if they give up and sell, they are the ones who dont deserve the riches crypto can bring.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

It would prevent the people from participating in some ICOs that just aims to scam people. Most of the advertisements also that I observed before the ban is that they are the ICOs that are like bitconnect. It is just HYIP again because they earn a specific amount of profit daily so if greediness strikes in people then they would surely join this kind of scheme. Facebook and Google just want to prevent something like this from happening because there are so many people who are in debt because of bitconnect. This is good because it would prevent the wrong impression of people towards cryptocurrency but for those who want to promote their ICO and are legit, they would reach lesser people.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Some days back, many people saying that facebook banning crypto related advertisements but i am doing many social media campaigns and all my facebook campaigns are working. Only 2-3 were banned by facebook due to their own reasons. No one can say that what happen in future but these ads are a big revenue source of these companies.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Yes, facebook and instagram was banned ICO advertising.
But I don't think that it will be insoluble problem for cryptoindusty
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: