Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google ads: Bans all Cryptocurrencies ads and related content  (Read 244 times)
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

I don't have in mind if Google will consider your/this petition even if you get over 100k people who have signed to prevent this future bans, likewise it's a good try tho I don't see any chance for this.

Angletim

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

This seems not new after facebook bans the advertisements of crypto-related services on its platform now google followed and this will take effect in June.

ads for the following will no longer be allowed to serve:

-Binary options and synonymous products
-Cryptocurrencies and related content (including but not limited to initial coin offerings, cryptocurrency exchanges, cryptocurrency wallets, and cryptocurrency trading advice)

Seems coinzilla and cointraffic are happy with this news since most crypto related services/sites/projects will move from google ads to this platforms. This might take a huge effect to the market or maybe will not. What do you think about this one?

Source: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7648803
Yes, Google now bans advertisements about cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ico. This is bad news for cryptocurrencies. It caused the price of bitcoin to fall. I don't think it's good for Google, it reduces the revenue stream.
K Blok

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Google, facebook, and twitter banning ICOs is a huge slap in the face for the crypto community. While this will cut down on phishing and scams, many good ICOs will be left not knowing how to proceed.

If you or anyone you know needs a friend of crypto and ICOs to help them navigate the new regulations have them shoot me an email kyle@buysellads.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: