Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just invested in one strange but cool project.  (Read 393 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

investing is a good thing even if you think the ICO you choose is strange and cool it would not hurt if you must first check whether the ICO you choose has good potential in the future not only judging from the campaign and signatures that ICO made in order to advance their ICO. Smiley

You are right , well this one I think if they will make what they promise , it will be one of the biggest companies world-wide.
Wisearchz

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

As long as the team is solving the real world problem with the innovative solution, that will be a good thing to consider. However, these day lots of ICOs are absurd. gotta be careful and do research before you are certain to invest.

Or you can find an ICO projects that have a proven business where they have products that have run out there for a while. Take MovieChain as an example, www.moviechain.io, a decentralized movie distribution platform that connects copyright holders to the users.
They're building this platform because they saw the demand in the market from their previous product, Xender. Well basically Xender is just a file transfer application that users can use without using the internet. However, they said that they have 110 million Monthly Active users and 200 million files transferred daily which is HUGE achievement in their Industry.   

This is what I mean with ICO that has a proven business that we all can consider to invest.

What do you guys think?

I have been talking with the ceo of orbis and helping out the team . They claim that they have the working project done already that will be released at the end of the ico and raising fund capital for a finacial license of the company. They have only IT webdesign projects of private customers and part of the team developed software for some european banks.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

As long as the team is solving the real world problem with the innovative solution, that will be a good thing to consider. However, these day lots of ICOs are absurd. gotta be careful and do research before you are certain to invest.

Or you can find an ICO projects that have a proven business where they have products that have run out there for a while. Take MovieChain as an example, www.moviechain.io, a decentralized movie distribution platform that connects copyright holders to the users.
They're building this platform because they saw the demand in the market from their previous product, Xender. Well basically Xender is just a file transfer application that users can use without using the internet. However, they said that they have 110 million Monthly Active users and 200 million files transferred daily which is HUGE achievement in their Industry.   

This is what I mean with ICO that has a proven business that we all can consider to invest.

What do you guys think?

I have been talking with the ceo of orbis and helping out the team . They claim that they have the working project done already that will be released at the end of the ico and raising fund capital for a finacial license of the company. They have only IT webdesign projects of private customers and part of the team developed software for some european banks.

Me too , the team is keeping me updated
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project P2PS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

If this project will succed it will be the future of fintech, as they say. guess this idea has the potencial to overcome the current banking institutions . what do you think ?
 https://orbistransfer.com

Well, every ICO project has potential as long as it was legit and their product is feasible to the masses because if it is not then for sure it will not attract much people to pour their investments into this project so better to research and review well this ICO or else you might lose your investment of this strange but cool project of yours.  Smiley
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

At first when I read your topic I was a bit wary and thought you might have went ahead and invested in one of these scam coins in the market but I looked at it and it looked like a good project to get in on. There is no better thing than an ICO which has a good product that they are offering because that is how coins survive a long time in the market. It's pretty cool.
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

The only strange but Cool Project to me is CEDEX that will revolutionize the way we trade diamonds and other precious stones and gems.
it is adapt blockchain for diamond trading in order to document the history of a single stone from the mine into the end owner for each piece.
I had invested CEDEX last week and I am looking forward for it's success when it bumped on more popular exchanges like Binance or Bitfinex.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

If you want to invest in a single project in this money market, buy Bitcoin. If you want to invest in more than one project, you can buy it from Altcoins. With a single project, you can not make a lot of money in a short time.
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:08:10 AM

If the investment ICO project is successful, the benefits will be very rich, but at the same time we must realize that the risk of investing in the ICO project is not small, so I personally think that the ICO project is worth investing, but we must be cautious. We must carefully read it before investing. White papers, in-depth understanding of their roadmaps, work teams, etc., only to do this to minimize risk and maximize benefits
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

If this project will succed it will be the future of fintech, as they say. guess this idea has the potencial to overcome the current banking institutions . what do you think ?
 https://orbistransfer.com

I don't really know about the project but you should be very careful when you are investing in new projects and make sure that you are not putting too much money into the project at this point. It does look like a good project but there is no way for anyone to tell for sure right now. Be careful.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Looks ok but it does not change that fact that you should be very careful when you are investing in new coins and projects that you are not sure about. there are a lot of scam coins out there that look like the real thing. I think when people release icos into the market there is always potential that the coin is going to do well, regardless, you should be very careful about where you put your money
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

Well good for you.. I hope really that it meets your expectations, and do not have to regret it at the end of the day. It is nice to invest in projects, especially new ones. Give them an opportunity to show themselves and defend theirselves in the market, but this has become more of a risky option because of the many scams that we have nowadays.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

In short, just invest in a coin that you feel like you will succeed, if you do not succeed then you do not regret it as it is your choice.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

for a long time I have not seen such posts that would have spoken or advertised some projects, because recently it does not work at all, for one simple reason, all projects today, even if interesting, have a weak possibility to collect a softcap
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

ICO will last 100 days is really a long wait, did you even know how much is their target cap?

If Orbis is really a good project the team could just develop the project without funds or probably just the minimum that it would not take 3 months.  This is the type of project that didn't even ring a bell to the users here.

Thats right dude,more than three months of running a ICO is a long wait for the investors,i found the project good and legitimate but we cant blame people to think some negative things since they must wait for that long things that is not common because usually only one month will take to have the profit
Bet9ja111

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

ICO will last 100 days is really a long wait, did you even know how much is their target cap?

If Orbis is really a good project the team could just develop the project without funds or probably just the minimum that it would not take 3 months.  This is the type of project that didn't even ring a bell to the users here.
Could be a sponsored post sir but we know personal research is always key
Bet9ja111

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

Thats right dude,more than three months of running a ICO is a long wait for the investors,i found the project good and legitimate but we cant blame people to think some negative things since they must wait for that long things that is not common because usually only one month will take to have the profit

So sir what's your take on it
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

ORBIS is pretty good and quite expensive with 1 coin = 0.5 Euros.
Then the vision and mission of Orbis was seen because it had a wide local branch and I saw that the advisor was someone who had experience in cryptocurency: https://www.linkedin.com/in/giovanni-casagrande-crypto/
Soundy
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

The project is cool, I also invested in it but they are wasting too much time to end their ICO. We have been waiting for more than four months now and they are yet to round everything up

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

At first when I read your topic I was a bit wary and thought you might have went ahead and invested in one of these scam coins in the market but I looked at it and it looked like a good project to get in on. There is no better thing than an ICO which has a good product that they are offering because that is how coins survive a long time in the market. It's pretty cool.

Such type of positive post will make ICO more popular, all we need to see this about the project and how it works. A good project should always be appreciated, happy to hear about a good project.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: