Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the future of ZCL and BTCP after the launch of BTCP?
ZCL Gonna Pump Soon - 3 (25%)
Both DEAD! - 5 (41.7%)
Both gonna pump in an imaginary world - 1 (8.3%)
ZCL is dead but BTCP will reach the moon - 3 (25%)
I really don't care!!! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of ZClassic (ZCL)  (Read 235 times)
dubaiposter (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

Now that Bittrex has denied the addition of BTCP market, what do you guys think about the future of ZCL and BTCP?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:58:21 AM

It might turn out to be a Shitcoin, considering the rate at which it dumped
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

ZCL is dead but ZEC will reach the moon . Smiley Governments are now afraid of high-security projects.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

It might turn out to be a Shitcoin, considering the rate at which it dumped
Truly it might turn out to be a Shitcoin, I just can't imagine the huge amount of dump it had on snapshot day, hopefully it will pick up
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

The two coins have a chance to get pumped one day. I don't think they are going to be pumped now, but maybe on this summer or at the end of this summer. But they might also get dumped after.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

The two coins have a chance to get pumped one day. I don't think they are going to be pumped now, but maybe on this summer or at the end of this summer. But they might also get dumped after.

I cannot agree that both of the projects have the equal probability to grow in the nearest future.

Does the team still work on ZClassic? I don't see any recent updates neither in their Twitter, nor on Github. Their last Medium post was made on March, 8th. And in this post they described their plans for future, and right after that they... got lost. ZCL looks dead at the moment.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

Now that Bittrex has denied the addition of BTCP market, what do you guys think about the future of ZCL and BTCP?
It will die like ZCL. I can not believe that ZCL was dead after launching BCTP. From 200$ down to 5$. Terrible and hell for those who buy it. a true shitcoin
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

I cannot agree that both of the projects have the equal probability to grow in the nearest future.

Does the team still work on ZClassic? I don't see any recent updates neither in their Twitter, nor on Github. Their last Medium post was made on March, 8th. And in this post they described their plans for future, and right after that they... got lost. ZCL looks dead at the moment.
A new dev team is developing new wallets for ZClassic. If you look at the ZClassic announcement thread, you will find what they are going to develop. There is going to be a new web wallet and a new desktop wallet for PC and Mac. The creator of ZCL is working on Bitcoin Private now i think.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

A new dev team is developing new wallets for ZClassic. If you look at the ZClassic announcement thread, you will find what they are going to develop. There is going to be a new web wallet and a new desktop wallet for PC and Mac. The creator of ZCL is working on Bitcoin Private now i think.

thats is a good news, but at this moment people are loosing their interest of this coin. from $235 to $5 level is a not good chart to look at, many people loosing their money because of this. IMO the price are hard to reach $10 in the near future, it will be take a long time or maybe never to reach that level again and it is look like imposible to reach another ATH again.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

When Zcash has such a strong project and team. I do not think your class can hold on too much.
Rudzaki

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

The coin slowly dies, it can be analyzed by demand and price. Forks are not very attractive and are not a means for long-term investments, so stay away from such projects. The only so far forged fork is Bitcoin Cash.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

The ZCL team pretty much all but admitted that they will only work on BTCP developments from now on. Only way I see zcl come alive is if there's another fork from another team

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

ZCL is a shitcoin. and it was dead. There will be no chance of going up. It seems that ZCL dev has dropped and does not develop anything after launching BTCP
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

ZCL is a shitcoin. and it was dead. There will be no chance of going up. It seems that ZCL dev has dropped and does not develop anything after launching BTCP

This is true. The ZCL team, which is now the BitcoinPrivate (BTCP) team, has already posted that they will discontinue ZCL development. If you google or read their reddit page you should see that for them ZCL will continue to exist but only as a relic and sort-of tribute to the founders and previous team members.

All future development is now focused on BTCP. I actually don't understand why ZCL has trade volume. Eventually when the miners give up the coin will be dead.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

To a great Pity, I don't think ZCL will see any more major developement from the BTCP dev team.
Maybe some security fixes or backports from BTCP/ZEC but that's probably all  Sad
jejetujak

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

Up again ZCL please.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Bittrex has a reason for that and I think it can be considered, BTCP will have some progress in the future because former ZCL team focus on developing BTCP

This is true. The ZCL team, which is now the BitcoinPrivate (BTCP) team, has already posted that they will discontinue ZCL development. If you google or read their reddit page you should see that for them ZCL will continue to exist but only as a relic and sort-of tribute to the founders and previous team members.

All future development is now focused on BTCP. I actually don't understand why ZCL has trade volume. Eventually when the miners give up the coin will be dead.
if this is true then there is no good reason to hold ZCL, I think will be better to dump coins that no longer developed

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: