Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:45:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think HODL is bad for your health?  (Read 914 times)
INBOT

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

It depends on your own situation regarding investments. It is very easy to start crypto with for example airdrops, where you don't need to make financial commitment. In general one should not invest more than what they are ready to loose.

Crypto will gain bigger and bigger footstep all the time. So it is not only bitcoin. So it might be wise to consider other cryptos too.

There are many interesting altcoins on the market with high potential for growing due to solid businesses the coin in based on.

People who want to change the world and see good things happening will invest in them because they want to be part in these revolutionary businesses.

Our revolution in Inbot is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our global community of ambassadors help companies build trusted relationships with their customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

The ambassadors get rewarded for their introductions and everyone wins. No more cold calling or email spam!

For more information and registering please check https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

the condition of the market is hot right now, and in the meantime has made my brain additionally wind up hot. there are some altcoins regardless I hold, in light of the fact that the cost is falling alongside the bitcoin price,and the cost is extremely falling contrasted with when I got it. to evade a drawn out frenzy, I put an offer request at the correct cost, and after that I cleared out the market for a minute. I do this to maintain a strategic distance from the worry of over-checking the present unpredictable market.

It is really going through some ups and down and this is creating some noise in the market as it is hovering in range of 7k. March is ending and April about to begin. Will we see the price recover starting from this April and make all of us smile back again?
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

I assume you meant "market" with the word "marketing". Am I right? If not, then I'm sorry I didn't get your post. What do you mean by "marketing bearish"? It's the market that went down, marketing is totally a different thing. And about the health, the answer is yes, if it gives you trouble in your mind or in your brain then it's bad for your health.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

I find it kinda hard to HODL when the marketing is bearish... there is a lot of stress:p
Do you think going HODL might be bad for the health?Smiley

If certain things feels you stress and might end up bad for your health you might as well reduce your investments and lighten the risk. Life is short. Bitcoin is here to make our finances better. Then let it be that way.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

I find it kinda hard to HODL when the marketing is bearish... there is a lot of stress:p
Agree with your thought, if all the people hold, that's bad for the crypto market.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

With the current situation, hold is not a safe way. We should exchange the altcoin regularly to earn more profit than
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

I agree with you . I was very tired every day the market to see the price of the altcoin that I bought, and very sad when prices are not rising.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

I think if hodl without the knowledge of cryptos is no different than gambling, and you will always be in a state of anxiety and stress. If you know the potential of the cryptos as well as the project, you just need to invest and hold then forget about it, no need to worry about it, after a period of 3 to 6 months, you will be profitable.

hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

We have already bought the price are too high while the price of the altcoin is falling. So we need to hold until we get the capital. It is very tiring but we need to wait

piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

We have already bought the price are too high while the price of the altcoin is falling. So we need to hold until we get the capital. It is very tiring but we need to wait

right . Every day I was up to see the price of bitcoin and I was bored when my money was losing gradually. But I will try to be able to overcome this storm because I believe the bitcoin will be restored.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

HODL is the best strategy if you believe in the long-term term prospects of cryptocurrencies. Being a trader in this manipulated and volatile market is not easy.
Of course, you should invest a sum that you are willing to lose (it can be 5% or 80% of your net worth, it really depends on the person and the situation)

Then yes it can be stressful even if you are not overinvested, it's the price to pay to be early adopters of a potentially disruptive technology  Smiley

carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

we know if you hold bitcoin and any currency .you thinking about this currency.when it will be pump.and when it will be dump?so i think it is really bad for your health.but i believe for earn money must be continue  hard working.so regular buy sell it better.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

I think if hodl without the knowledge of cryptos is no different than gambling, and you will always be in a state of anxiety and stress. If you know the potential of the cryptos as well as the project, you just need to invest and hold then forget about it, no need to worry about it, after a period of 3 to 6 months, you will be profitable.
So, having a basic knowledge of cryptocurrency is very important. So an understanding of market analysis is needed to survive in trading cryptocurrency. If not, it means just relying on luck, can be equated with gambling.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

I think yes for people who can't manage their emotion because if we can't manage our emotion, we will always getting panic and feel stressed when we see the price are continue to go down. sometimes I feel it too but I try to positive thinking and patience, I try to keep believe in crypto.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

HODL is the best strategy if you believe in the long-term term prospects of cryptocurrencies. Being a trader in this manipulated and volatile market is not easy.
Of course, you should invest a sum that you are willing to lose (it can be 5% or 80% of your net worth, it really depends on the person and the situation)

Then yes it can be stressful even if you are not overinvested, it's the price to pay to be early adopters of a potentially disruptive technology  Smiley

I don't think heath is the main issue here mate. First and foremost we hope to have a great amount of profit as we believe on our hodl shares that we have. Same as what I did I just keep believing that someday my coins will definitely increase soon as I still hodl it as much as possible. Regarding on the health issue well, it depends on the resistance of each users since this kind of job that involves money we need to be physically fit and aware the possible negative outcome.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:12:45 PM

I am not nervous, because I have studied the crypto market quite well and I know that after each drawdown there will be a good growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

I think one of the main attractions of the HODL strategy is that it is stress reducing! Other strategies require you to be constantly looking at the chart and by doing this you are witnessing you investment fluctuate up and down which is the main contributor to stress levels. The hold strategy is the equivalent of the 'ignorance is bliss' saying. If your planning on holding but keep checking the market with every swing then yes you will probably stress yourself out
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Why should I be nervous? In falling prices there is nothing terrible, I have long been accustomed to that and take it easy.

https://www.minter.networ
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

People needs a strong psychology to trade or invest in the market. Because it is possible to make a lot of money and lose a lot of money in this market soon. This tension definitely affects human health.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

I think day trading sim uch worse for your health and emotional condition.
HOLD and dont look at the charts every 5 minutes, download an app and set alarms for your crypto to grow and try to forget of them.
I believe thats the most healthy way.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: