Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Crypto-liquidity Pool  (Read 25290 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Stex is getting HYPE Grin Grin misunderstandings, rumors,people that are annoyed or fascinated by the project. It is all the key elements of hyped project Grin

So you are suggesting that this might just be too overhyped and not worth the trouble?
Hype is the mix of negative and positive comments and people's attitude to the project. But no matter what ant particular project think about the project - if he/she knows about the project then marketing is going great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

Probably i dud not your idea correctly. If i want to buy asset that is available only on binance but i dont have account there. How will i be able to do that with stex??  Huh
To be honest i also dont fully understand that. Or all the connections among exchanges will be made through api? If so where my assets will be stored? On binance? As an example

You use STeX in order to trade assets. You can deposit and withdraw them directly from the STeX platform. The trades you perform are done through the liquidity pool which in term is represented as assets on other exchanges and on STeX itself. Here is an example I already mentioned before.

Let's make a few assumptions:

• you want to trade DCR/BELA
  • your main exchange is Bittrex
  • on Bittrex DCR/BTC is traded but no BELA/BTC
  • on Poloniex DCR/BTC and BELA/BTC are traded but you have no account

Now you've got several options if you want to sell your DCR and get BELA.
Right now, the 'easiest' way would be to create a Polo account and either trade your DCR to BTC on Bittrex and then transfer them to Polo and trade BTC/BELA or to transfer your DCR to Polo, trade them there for BTC and then again buy BELA with them.
This is a pretty long way to go but in the end, you'd have your DCR/BELA trade.

With STeX, it will be much easier and faster:
The STeX platform is connected to other exchanges and trades through its liquidity pool. What it means is that STeX knows the rates of DCR/BTC and BELA/BTC on Polo and the rate of BELA/BTC on Bittrex.
The chain would be as follows:

you give DCR to STeX >> DCR in STeX liquidity pool >> STeX liquidity pool trades DCR/BTC on Polo (sell) >> BTC in STeX liquidity pool >> STeX liquidity pool trades BELA/BTC on Polo (buy) >> BELA in STeX liquidity pool >> you get your BELA from STeX

This is way more convenient and not nearly as time-consuming as doing those trade yourself + you don't need to wait for the transfer of your coins from one exchange to the other.
But there is more to it. Because STeX knows all rates of the connected exchanges, it also always knows where the best rates are. So, if the rate of DCR/BTC is more favorable on Bittrex than on Polo, STeX would trade DCR/BTC there instead of on Polo and if there is a better chain, the algorithm could use that instead, e.g.:

DCR/DOGE(Bleutrade) >> DOGE/ETH (Poloniex) >> ETH/BTC (Bittrex) >> BTC/BELA (Poloniex)

In this example, you'd also give DCR and get BELA but through the STeX liquidity pool, you made the most favorable trade possible compared to trading DCR/BTC and BTC/BELA directly on Poloniex.

There are so many possible solutions and ways to save fees, profit from different spreads, make arbitrage...

The liquidity pool ensures, that there always is capital for your trade and the STeX algorithm uses the pool to make the best trades/chains.

The STeX liquidity pool is much much more of course. Since it gets larger and larger, it can also have the most important (trading-)coins in store and can make the trade that much faster. It all depends on the management of the liquidity pool, of course.

If there would be a dedicated DCR/BELA market, you'd be absolutely right, the number of orders would be very few and the rates really bad since the order book would be nearly empty because few people would trade this pair. BUT there is no such market and the order books of DCR/BTC and BELA/BTC on other exchanges are much more likely to have more entries in them and so your rate is way better.

That way, you'll be able to trade the most exotic pairs you can imagine without the need for a dedicated trading market while still having the best rates possible + filled order books. Cool

So it is basicaly a dex? I will get tokens that are traded on bittrex or polo as an example directly to my wallet?
all_inman

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

So basicaly Stex it is decentralized version of ShapeShift with much better rates. Is it correct description?
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

So it is basicaly a dex? I will get tokens that are traded on bittrex or polo as an example directly to my wallet?

The idea is that you only need an account on STeX, every trade you perform there will go through the liquidity pool which in essence executes your trade for the best available rates utilizing every exchange needed that the STeX liquidity pool is connected to.

So basicaly Stex it is decentralized version of ShapeShift with much better rates. Is it correct description?

It's a good analogy but STeX is way more as you can do normal trades, use trading tools and other perks.
nasar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

very good platform
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

@mithrim has posted all the details and explained the technicals very well, like always. But just to be clear, STeX is not decentralized exchange. You will have to make an account and for bigger limits or no limit pro account KYC will be needed. Also liquidity pool is controlled by STeX team. So it is very unique CEX, with awesome features and almost unlimited number of altcoin pairs.
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

Hey, are you already working version? Can you tell me? Can I try this platform? I would appreciate any answer
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

Hey, are you already working version? Can you tell me? Can I try this platform? I would appreciate any answer
I know, that alpha version of STEX exchange was released in the end of March) You can take a look on it
nofork_man

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

Stex is getting HYPE Grin Grin misunderstandings, rumors,people that are annoyed or fascinated by the project. It is all the key elements of hyped project Grin

So you are suggesting that this might just be too overhyped and not worth the trouble?
Hype is the mix of negative and positive comments and people's attitude to the project. But no matter what ant particular project think about the project - if he/she knows about the project then marketing is going great
It is important, that this platfom is known) the marketing is really going great! I consider, that it is important to have different attitudes) It is impossile to have only the good ones)
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

I like when admins participate in conversations! It makes me feel, that the team needs their users and I want to trust this platform so much!)
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

lol, man) HYPE is a good marketing) it costs expensive.. It is cool, when people even hear anything about you) I wish you to ve popular, team)!!
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

I hope this project will be smash!
Outstanding website, logical vision, interesting plan!
It will be smash) I agree with each word that you said)I do believe that STeX platform will reach success))
semiwylson

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

If there is a necessary KYC process? I mean on the exchange.. could anyone answer?
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

I wish the project luck. Really good project, consistent business.  Good luck fellows!
I think hard cap will be reached. Moreover earlier then expected Smiley
Agree)! there is no other variants!! It MUST be reached) the platform is really fine!
Desteilingsel

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

I expect this business grows well and ideally.
Cognitive business, very nice job, spotless project.
karlos_545

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

I expect this business grows well and ideally.
Cognitive business, very nice job, spotless project.
all participants are waiting for the success) I know that they will be in the top platform ever))!!
Boooogieeee

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:26:24 AM

I am reading this forum and I see so many positive positions about you) It is good, when people like you) I guess it really supports you!
Clearfield Gura

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:43:42 AM

Looking for something more interesting here! Interesting website, impeccable design.  Good luck dev's!
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:59:26 AM

I am reading this forum and I see so many positive positions about you) It is good, when people like you) I guess it really supports you!
It is so because there is no need to use nything negative) The team and platform deserves attention. You have all chances to reach the hard cap
all_inman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

How does this STeX system is build? What is the way of it? Cold you describe me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: