Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll pay you to buy a $0.99 book  (Read 1433 times)
bxqzb (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

As the title says, I'll pay you to buy a $0.99 book on Amazon and a couple of other places.

Doing this to boost the book's rank.

Don't need this right now but I'm compiling a list of people who want to make a quick buck ahead of time.

How it works:

1) I pay you through bitcoin (or other cryptos, I guess) or paypal

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

If you're interested, tell me how much you want to get paid for this and how many times you can do it. I don't mind if you also buy using a friend or family member's account, as long as you prove (with WhatIsMyIP.com screenshots) that you used another ip or computer. I don't want the same person buying the book over and over again...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

As the title says, I'll pay you to buy a $0.99 book on Amazon and a couple of other places.

Don't need this right now but I'm compiling a list of people who want to make a quick buck ahead of time.

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

If you're interested, tell me how much you want to get paid for this and how many times you can do it. I don't mind if you also buy using a friend or family member's account, as long as you prove (with WhatIsMyIP.com screenshots) that you used another ip or computer. I don't want the same person buying the book over and over again...

I have friend from our school he is a member of librarians association in our country i can recommend  you to this person and he will contact his friends from other university and collleges becuase they are also buying from ebay and amazon. You can get a lot of unique ip from this idont know what is the exact number but im sure it will help. What is the book all about.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

I have friend from our school he is a member of librarians association in our country i can recommend  you to this person and he will contact his friends from other university and collleges becuase they are also buying from ebay and amazon. You can get a lot of unique ip from this idont know what is the exact number but im sure it will help. What is the book all about.

This sounds very good, thanks.

PM me his email address and I'll gladly contact him. The book is a nonfiction one, I think they'll like it. Practically, those who do this also get a free good book as a bonus to the little extra money.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:26:33 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 09:42:48 AM by lizardbtc

If I can't lose money and get free book + some money on top in crypto why not, can count me in then as well

Changed my mind, don't want to do this anymore
QreNZi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Action without a vision is a NIGHTMARE !

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Add me to the list, i'll do this  Grin

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

Sent a PM to lizardbtc and when I tried to PM QreNZi, it told me I've exceeded my hourly limit of... 1 PM. Wow, 1/hour Smiley

For this reason, if possible, try to PM me if you're interested and include your email address in the PM so we can communicate more easily.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

Add me to your list. I'm interested.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

Add me to your list. I'm interested.

OK, I'll send you a PM later (1 PM/hour restriction) or to make things easier, you can PM me your email address.
blackbat20

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

Hey mate, tied to pm you but couldn't because I am a beginner. I will buy the book for bitcoin. How much how many copys do i need to buy and how do I do it? We can communicate by email: blackbat20@protonmail.com or PM> Either is good for me. Cheers Mate!  Smiley
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:52:20 PM
Merited by Coins4Days (1)

Be weary, folks. This user is paying you to falsely pump the book's ranks, which can be viewed as highly untrustworthy by certain forum DT1 and DT2 members. If you're not willing to get a default red trust on your accounts, I'd suggest not posting in this thread that you're actively willing to participant in this untrustworthy offer.

Just a fair warning.

blackbat20

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Be weary, folks. This user is paying you to falsely pump the book's ranks, which can be viewed as highly untrustworthy by certain forum DT1 and DT2 members. If you're not willing to get a default red trust on your accounts, I'd suggest not posting in this thread that you're actively willing to participant in this untrustworthy offer.

Just a fair warning.

Thanks for the warning mate, Like I said I am new. Thanks very much again!  Smiley
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

Hey mate, tied to pm you but couldn't because I am a beginner. I will buy the book for bitcoin. How much how many copys do i need to buy and how do I do it? We can communicate by email: removed or PM> Either is good for me. Cheers Mate!  Smiley

Added your email, will contact you when I'm ready. I'd recommend editing your post and removing the email address, otherwise it might get indexed and spammed like crazy.

Just a fair warning.

You're right, it's not exactly ethical. I'm not a hypocrite, I admit. But when getting visibility gets so darn hard...

I hope this topic isn't against any forum rules and if it it, I apologize. Maybe a mod can chime in and let me know, I'll stop posting if this breaks rules or something.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Hey mate, tied to pm you but couldn't because I am a beginner. I will buy the book for bitcoin. How much how many copys do i need to buy and how do I do it? We can communicate by email: removed or PM> Either is good for me. Cheers Mate!  Smiley

Added your email, will contact you when I'm ready. I'd recommend editing your post and removing the email address, otherwise it might get indexed and spammed like crazy.

Just a fair warning.

You're right, it's not exactly ethical. I'm not a hypocrite, I admit. But when getting visibility gets so darn hard...

I hope this topic isn't against any forum rules and if it it, I apologize. Maybe a mod can chime in and let me know, I'll stop posting if this breaks rules or something.

It's not against any of the rules, but it does promote unethical behavior. You can definitely get away with doing this, but I would recommend that members here email you are contact you privately, rather than posting publicly here, as not to risk their accounts from being tagged for partaking in this.

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Just a fair warning.

It's not against any of the rules, but it does promote unethical behavior. You can definitely get away with doing this, but I would recommend that members here email you are contact you privately, rather than posting publicly here, as not to risk their accounts from being tagged for partaking in this.

Fair enough, I'm not familiar with Bitcointalk etiquette at all but you're probably right that the safest choice would be for people to PM me rather than post.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

Looking for more people, I can pay through bitcoin or popular alts.

PayPal as well, I guess.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Dude

Why not

"Buy my book and I'll refund you for the price in crypto!"

Free books, free legit reviews from people.

Now, you're facing to be frowned upon by everyone because your goal was pumping your own ranking.

Looking for a signature campaign.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Dude

Why not

"Buy my book and I'll refund you for the price in crypto!"

Free books, free legit reviews from people.

Now, you're facing to be frowned upon by everyone because your goal was pumping your own ranking.

Not even after reviews frankly, if people read it and want to leave a review, great. But it's not a requirement.

But I don't think a free book is enough to get people interested, which is why I've also offered to pay for their time.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

This sounds very good, thanks.

PM me his email address and I'll gladly contact him. The book is a nonfiction one, I think they'll like it. Practically, those who do this also get a free good book as a bonus to the little extra money.
I contacted him and he is not aggree to this. Sorry mate icant give you his contact because he dont want to work with annonymous person. But he want to make a look what is the book all about and make a little review, if you want shoot me a pm and give me the link of the book
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

I contacted him and he is not aggree to this. Sorry mate icant give you his contact because he dont want to work with annonymous person. But he want to make a look what is the book all about and make a little review, if you want shoot me a pm and give me the link of the book

That's ok, I appreciate you trying, thanks!

Not interested in reviews, just purchases. Then again, maybe I should contact people who offer paid reviews. They probably work with a lot of reviewers and if some of them can buy the book...

Im totally interested with this one, let me hear it out.
Send me a Pm regarding this job.

Just sent you a PM Smiley
DrLexer

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Add me too
freepbt

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

`\

aha, i just saw your topic, it's so funny, and it puzzled me so much to reply here. i'm so interesting to do this work for you--buy book for you. but i just have two question.

1.you have money, have btc, why you don't buy it youself.
2.what book it is, you need other person to buy , even that you dare not to buy?

anyhow, just give the book selling address or book name to me,i pleasure to do this work, if you need.
clip123

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

not worrying about buck. but may I suggest Publica for author.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

Add me too

PM sent!

aha, i just saw your topic, it's so funny, and it puzzled me so much to reply here. i'm so interesting to do this work for you--buy book for you. but i just have two question.

1.you have money, have btc, why you don't buy it youself.
2.what book it is, you need other person to buy , even that you dare not to buy?

anyhow, just give the book selling address or book name to me,i pleasure to do this work, if you need.

The forum software only allows me to send a PM/hour, will contact you later today  Grin

I wish it were that easy to just buy the book yourself. But it's not, Amazon doesn't really like this. You'd think they wouldn't care, because a sale is a sale, but it's not like that.

not worrying about buck. but may I suggest Publica for author.

What's Publica?
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Well, tried sending a PM but it says you opted not to receive messages from new members. Please disable that setting so I can send the PM or send me a PM with your email address.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

pm me plz i can send msg to newbie

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

pm me plz i can send msg to newbie

I'll PM you as soon as I can... seems it's not enough that new members have a limit of 1/hour... there's also a limit of 2/day  Cry

The easiest way would be for those who are interested to PM me and include an email address (preferably an email account they check frequently) in the PM. Otherwise, there will be some waiting involved due to these limits.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

BUMP, a few more people wanted... PM me and please include an email address I can reach you at. Otherwise, with only 2 pms/day allowed by the forum software, it might take over 24h until I can reply Sad
Backo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Hello! if you need translation to these languages (french and  arabic) please contact me on telegram@backobtc thank you
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

Hello! if you need translation to these languages (french and  arabic) please contact me on telegram@backobtc thank you

Don't really need this, but thanks, I guess.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

Add me.

bitcoinpapa

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

My question is-Are you paying for the rank or you are paying for the reviews after buying the book on amazon? What will be your gain if i charge you $10 to buy the book since you did not specify how much you will pay?

I think you guys should be wary of this guy, well if you want to risk it try your luck but he has to send his money first before you buy his book. That is my personal advice.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Add me.

Ok, I'll send you a PM later.

My question is-Are you paying for the rank or you are paying for the reviews after buying the book on amazon? What will be your gain if i charge you $10 to buy the book since you did not specify how much you will pay?

I think you guys should be wary of this guy, well if you want to risk it try your luck but he has to send his money first before you buy his book. That is my personal advice.

I can offer $2 + book cost, so $2 will be your profit. Also, people can make extra money by buying on Nook as well and at a couple of other places. And if they can also buy using the accounts of friends or family members, I don't mind as long as a different IP is used. Nobody's getting rich off this but people can make some extra money pretty easily.

Only interested in purchases, don't care about reviews, and I don't mind paying first. The amounts aren't very large, I'm fine with taking that risk.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

Bump again.

Found 2 other people, need more.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Daily bump.
markdieltiao15

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

Im interested sir, please pm me.
RevathNair

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Can you PM the details?
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

Im interested sir, please pm me.

I tried but got the following error-

User 'markdieltiao15' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Please PM me your email address or enable the setting which allows you to receive PMs from newbies Smiley

To enable PMs from newbies, go to Profile and then Personal Message Settings... I just enable this myself, apparently the default is not allowing newbies to PM you...
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

If you're a newbie and tried to PM me but couldn't, try again.

I've enabled PMs by new members, didn't know it's disabled by default. Now anyone can pm me, even if you don't have many posts.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

More people wanted.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

Quick reminder of what I need:

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

Bump, looking for more people who want to make a quick buck, or I guess crypto Smiley
Jake Carlo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

I buy this because i need learn to this book
Veidt

Activity: 150

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

Hey, I am able to do this as many times as needed with a different ip each time. Pm me for more info and to set it up.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

Hey, I am able to do this as many times as needed with a different ip each time. Pm me for more info and to set it up.

PM sent Smiley

I buy this because i need learn to this book

You have PMs from newbies blocked, so I wasn't able to PM you. Please allow them or post your email address in this thread and I'll send you an email.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

if you have a list for all people joined it will be great if you list it here  and if you can give us the date whene we will start. your pump for your book Wink or your career
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

if you have a list for all people joined it will be great if you list it here  and if you can give us the date whene we will start. your pump for your book Wink or your career

I'm not very active on bitcointalk, ideally those who are interested should also tell me what their email address is. When ready, I'll send them an email and also a PM here. Now that I went from 14 activity to 25, it seems the forum software lets me send more PMs than two/day Smiley
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

Bump.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

Bummmmmp.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Looking for more people, PM me if you want to make a quick buck
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

I can maybe do this maybe 10x or more! add me on discord: Jayden#2312

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:10:46 AM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

I have 14 people in different areas of USA who will place an order as soon as I ask them to.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

I have 14 people in different areas of USA who will place an order as soon as I ask them to.

Sure, I'm interested! I tried sending a pm but it didn't let me, can you PM me your email address please?
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

I can maybe do this maybe 10x or more! add me on discord: Jayden#2312

Same problem, I get the following when I try to pm: User 'SaarMast' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Since I don't use discord, can you please PM me your email address?
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:40:52 AM

SaarMast contacted me and I now have his info, waiting for a PM from Lorilikes or for her to allow PMs by newbies (this is disabled by default it seems) so I can contact her.
TheONLY-1

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

add me too

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

add me too

Sent you a PM. Thanks
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

Bump
goustmk

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

I'm in Europe Location if you can add me also Smiley
After all maybe its interesting book  Shocked
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

i can do this

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

I'm in Europe Location if you can add me also Smiley
After all maybe its interesting book  Shocked

Same problem, tried sending a PM and saw this:

User 'goustmk' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Please PM me your email address or enable PMs from newbies in your settings. It's disabled by default, all you have to do to enable it is to go to Profile, then click on Personal Message Options on the left menu and tick the box that says Allow newbies to send you PMs.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

i can do this

Sent you a PM, thanks
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Bump.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

More people wanted, PM me if you are interested.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

More people wanted, here are the requirements again.

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

Bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Bump
shasta09

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

have Sit & Go 2.0 Strategy (Kindle Edition)
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

have Sit & Go 2.0 Strategy (Kindle Edition)

Don't understand what you mean, sorry Sad
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:21:43 AM

Bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Bump
mfyilmaz

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

count me in Smiley
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

count me in Smiley

Sending a PM right now Smiley
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

add me also.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

add me also.

Sending you a PM in a minute Smiley
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

Bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

Bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Bump, PM me if interested or post here
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

Still interested, PM me
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Bump
Etshy

Activity: 254

Exchanger

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

i can do it

Verified Exchanger on Some websites..
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

Is this still up? Very interested on this one

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

Hi, please tell me if this one is still up. I would like to participate on this please. Thank you! Looking forward to working with you.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

i can do it

Hi, please tell me if this one is still up. I would like to participate on this please. Thank you! Looking forward to working with you.

Sent everyone a PM
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

I'm interested. Please send me the mechanics on what to do. Thanks!
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

I'm interested. Please send me the mechanics on what to do. Thanks!

PM sent
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

Bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

Bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

bump
daviost

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

I'm interested. PM me your offer and detail. thx

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

I'm interested. PM me your offer and detail. thx

Sure Smiley
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Bump
Toaplume

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:02:24 AM

Bump
Goog evening,
I'm interested in that book, can you give more information about it?
roberts.vitols1

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

Same here, give us, please, sign that you still read this thread.
lxgiwyl18

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:49 AM

Please send me a PM. I might be interested.
MarkPean

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

Hi, i would like to read your book, maybe it has valuable information for me.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Sending everyone a PM now
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

I can help you with this pm me if there is still slot available.

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

I can help you with this pm me if there is still slot available.

Sending now
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

Bump
stopbanning

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

If you need, send me PM or add me in Telegram @stopbanning
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

If you need, send me PM or add me in Telegram @stopbanning

Sending a PM now.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

Bump
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

bump
RunningMan45

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

@CryptoWins Telegram
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

@CryptoWins Telegram

pm sent
misterchoc

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

If you are still interested I can make unlimited buys for you. PM me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: