Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll pay you to buy a $0.99 book  (Read 1433 times)
bxqzb (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

As the title says, I'll pay you to buy a $0.99 book on Amazon and a couple of other places.

Doing this to boost the book's rank.

Don't need this right now but I'm compiling a list of people who want to make a quick buck ahead of time.

How it works:

1) I pay you through bitcoin (or other cryptos, I guess) or paypal

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

If you're interested, tell me how much you want to get paid for this and how many times you can do it. I don't mind if you also buy using a friend or family member's account, as long as you prove (with WhatIsMyIP.com screenshots) that you used another ip or computer. I don't want the same person buying the book over and over again...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

As the title says, I'll pay you to buy a $0.99 book on Amazon and a couple of other places.

Don't need this right now but I'm compiling a list of people who want to make a quick buck ahead of time.

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

If you're interested, tell me how much you want to get paid for this and how many times you can do it. I don't mind if you also buy using a friend or family member's account, as long as you prove (with WhatIsMyIP.com screenshots) that you used another ip or computer. I don't want the same person buying the book over and over again...

I have friend from our school he is a member of librarians association in our country i can recommend  you to this person and he will contact his friends from other university and collleges becuase they are also buying from ebay and amazon. You can get a lot of unique ip from this idont know what is the exact number but im sure it will help. What is the book all about.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

I have friend from our school he is a member of librarians association in our country i can recommend  you to this person and he will contact his friends from other university and collleges becuase they are also buying from ebay and amazon. You can get a lot of unique ip from this idont know what is the exact number but im sure it will help. What is the book all about.

This sounds very good, thanks.

PM me his email address and I'll gladly contact him. The book is a nonfiction one, I think they'll like it. Practically, those who do this also get a free good book as a bonus to the little extra money.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:26:33 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 09:42:48 AM by lizardbtc

If I can't lose money and get free book + some money on top in crypto why not, can count me in then as well

Changed my mind, don't want to do this anymore
QreNZi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Action without a vision is a NIGHTMARE !

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Add me to the list, i'll do this  Grin

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

Sent a PM to lizardbtc and when I tried to PM QreNZi, it told me I've exceeded my hourly limit of... 1 PM. Wow, 1/hour Smiley

For this reason, if possible, try to PM me if you're interested and include your email address in the PM so we can communicate more easily.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

Add me to your list. I'm interested.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

Add me to your list. I'm interested.

OK, I'll send you a PM later (1 PM/hour restriction) or to make things easier, you can PM me your email address.
blackbat20

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:20 PM

Hey mate, tied to pm you but couldn't because I am a beginner. I will buy the book for bitcoin. How much how many copys do i need to buy and how do I do it? We can communicate by email: blackbat20@protonmail.com or PM> Either is good for me. Cheers Mate!  Smiley
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:52:20 PM
Merited by Coins4Days (1)

Be weary, folks. This user is paying you to falsely pump the book's ranks, which can be viewed as highly untrustworthy by certain forum DT1 and DT2 members. If you're not willing to get a default red trust on your accounts, I'd suggest not posting in this thread that you're actively willing to participant in this untrustworthy offer.

Just a fair warning.

blackbat20

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Be weary, folks. This user is paying you to falsely pump the book's ranks, which can be viewed as highly untrustworthy by certain forum DT1 and DT2 members. If you're not willing to get a default red trust on your accounts, I'd suggest not posting in this thread that you're actively willing to participant in this untrustworthy offer.

Just a fair warning.

Thanks for the warning mate, Like I said I am new. Thanks very much again!  Smiley
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

Hey mate, tied to pm you but couldn't because I am a beginner. I will buy the book for bitcoin. How much how many copys do i need to buy and how do I do it? We can communicate by email: removed or PM> Either is good for me. Cheers Mate!  Smiley

Added your email, will contact you when I'm ready. I'd recommend editing your post and removing the email address, otherwise it might get indexed and spammed like crazy.

Just a fair warning.

You're right, it's not exactly ethical. I'm not a hypocrite, I admit. But when getting visibility gets so darn hard...

I hope this topic isn't against any forum rules and if it it, I apologize. Maybe a mod can chime in and let me know, I'll stop posting if this breaks rules or something.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Hey mate, tied to pm you but couldn't because I am a beginner. I will buy the book for bitcoin. How much how many copys do i need to buy and how do I do it? We can communicate by email: removed or PM> Either is good for me. Cheers Mate!  Smiley

Added your email, will contact you when I'm ready. I'd recommend editing your post and removing the email address, otherwise it might get indexed and spammed like crazy.

Just a fair warning.

You're right, it's not exactly ethical. I'm not a hypocrite, I admit. But when getting visibility gets so darn hard...

I hope this topic isn't against any forum rules and if it it, I apologize. Maybe a mod can chime in and let me know, I'll stop posting if this breaks rules or something.

It's not against any of the rules, but it does promote unethical behavior. You can definitely get away with doing this, but I would recommend that members here email you are contact you privately, rather than posting publicly here, as not to risk their accounts from being tagged for partaking in this.

bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

Just a fair warning.

It's not against any of the rules, but it does promote unethical behavior. You can definitely get away with doing this, but I would recommend that members here email you are contact you privately, rather than posting publicly here, as not to risk their accounts from being tagged for partaking in this.

Fair enough, I'm not familiar with Bitcointalk etiquette at all but you're probably right that the safest choice would be for people to PM me rather than post.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

Looking for more people, I can pay through bitcoin or popular alts.

PayPal as well, I guess.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Dude

Why not

"Buy my book and I'll refund you for the price in crypto!"

Free books, free legit reviews from people.

Now, you're facing to be frowned upon by everyone because your goal was pumping your own ranking.

Looking for a signature campaign.
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

Dude

Why not

"Buy my book and I'll refund you for the price in crypto!"

Free books, free legit reviews from people.

Now, you're facing to be frowned upon by everyone because your goal was pumping your own ranking.

Not even after reviews frankly, if people read it and want to leave a review, great. But it's not a requirement.

But I don't think a free book is enough to get people interested, which is why I've also offered to pay for their time.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

How it works:

2) You buy the book

Simple Smiley

This sounds very good, thanks.

PM me his email address and I'll gladly contact him. The book is a nonfiction one, I think they'll like it. Practically, those who do this also get a free good book as a bonus to the little extra money.
I contacted him and he is not aggree to this. Sorry mate icant give you his contact because he dont want to work with annonymous person. But he want to make a look what is the book all about and make a little review, if you want shoot me a pm and give me the link of the book
bxqzb (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

I contacted him and he is not aggree to this. Sorry mate icant give you his contact because he dont want to work with annonymous person. But he want to make a look what is the book all about and make a little review, if you want shoot me a pm and give me the link of the book

That's ok, I appreciate you trying, thanks!

Not interested in reviews, just purchases. Then again, maybe I should contact people who offer paid reviews. They probably work with a lot of reviewers and if some of them can buy the book...

Im totally interested with this one, let me hear it out.
Send me a Pm regarding this job.

Just sent you a PM Smiley
DrLexer

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Add me too
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: