Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good airdrop.  (Read 182 times)
jemarie20 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

WE all know that airdrop is good, and we can earn money from that  airdrop campaign right?  but we also knows that there are a lot of scam airdrop so, my question is what is the best way on how to determine a good airdrop campaign?

We can earn money more from airdrop if we know what is the proper way to distinguish which is the legit airdrop and which is the possible scam.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

To determine a good and legit airdrop is not always 100% certain. Although you can determine that to an extent. There are some ways in which i distinguish legit airdrop from scam airdrop. Firstly, i ensure they have a mean of passing their information, which is through social media.
Secondly, airdrop is free and a good airdrop does not ask for donation, except for  very few. So if an airdrop asks for donation and i wish to participate in it, i will copy to address and scan it to see if the address contains the said token to be distributed.
jemarie20 (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

To determine a good and legit airdrop is not always 100% certain. Although you can determine that to an extent. There are some ways in which i distinguish legit airdrop from scam airdrop. Firstly, i ensure they have a mean of passing their information, which is through social media.
Secondly, airdrop is free and a good airdrop does not ask for donation, except for  very few. So if an airdrop asks for donation and i wish to participate in it, i will copy to address and scan it to see if the address contains the said token to be distributed.

Wow, Thanks for meaningful answer and advice, you can help people here that are looking for some good airdrop campaign to earn money because choosing airdrop is not easy like joining bounty and signature campaign in bitcoin thread services because if you are willing to join airdrop you need to take the risk than other way on how to earn here in crypto world.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

There is no way to no if one airdrop is good or scam, before we use to see legit project with good team behind it but now most of the airdrops are scams, first do not donate to any airdrop camapigns, this is the first red flag, another thing is to look for the projects in some of these airdrops website if it is listed there or not.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

Most of airdrop is in twitter but sometimes there was a scam forms although  everyday have a newforms but 70 percent of them is not an airdrop.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

there are easy and difficult, sometimes scam projects are very easy to guess. I follow the airdrop and I hope it will be good but even a scam and airdrop that I did not expect to even succeed Cry
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

I can say, taking into account the practice, that scam is more likely to happen where too high awards are claimed.

Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

Most of airdrop is in twitter but sometimes there was a scam forms although  everyday have a newforms but 70 percent of them is not an airdrop.

Hello. In my practice, I saw more airdrops in telegram and on this forum.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

Most of you call airdrop is a bounty. You can find them almost all in the section with bounty join/share/like and get coins.

Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

I feel join airdrop is not a good choice, because most of the ICO project is currently below the issue price, so if the ICO market begin to cool, then Airdrop more without any value.

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

WE all know that airdrop is good, and we can earn money from that  airdrop campaign right?  but we also knows that there are a lot of scam airdrop so, my question is what is the best way on how to determine a good airdrop campaign?

We can earn money more from airdrop if we know what is the proper way to distinguish which is the legit airdrop and which is the possible scam.

airdrop is not good in general. Majority of airdrops are just useless, some of them scam attempts. best airdrops are Telegram airdrops for the ICOs bounty campaigns, I would focus on those being you
nikaPetro

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

You can determine, but you need to look through a lot,usually many ico have bounty and airdrop, that's bounty and choose how much the theme is active,see what the project is.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

You cannot totally determine or identify some scam airdrops sometimes, except you totally stay away from airdrop. Although scam airdrop can easily be determined and i use some steps to know that.
There are some scam airdrops that take advantage of some successful projects for their own advantage. They make use if their information in their forms. All you have to do is try to verify the correct social media platform of real project, to determine if they are truly running any airdrop.
Most scam airdrops do not have sites and some will never have any real social media handle.
If you find them to have social media handles, ask them questions. If they do not answer satisfactory, you may suspect them to have something fishy.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

I don't think that you should waste time to research a airdrop as it could take more time in research than to actually register. And it's not like you are investing any money. You register and if they send you something good, if not you haven't lost anything.
Only don't send any donation or your private key to any airdrop because they are 100% scam.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

You should check up the Bitcore (BTX) airdrop. Every Monday 7% of owned coins, this is for March, 8% for April until the first week of May it lasts according to latest calculations.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

Just take part in any airdrop, you'll spend much more time on that illusory filtering that will certainty bring you no profit and success. 
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

now many airdrops are emerging and sometimes many are scam.
do not play airdrop that requires pay or donation.
try to find in depth information about the airdrop as a whole, mualai from idea and team, allocation and time clear airdrop

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

now many airdrops are emerging and sometimes many are scam.
do not play airdrop that requires pay or donation.
try to find in depth information about the airdrop as a whole, mualai from idea and team, allocation and time clear airdrop
yes it is true, but to distinguish it now seems very difficult.
between airdrop scam and pay.
do not be too hopeful with the type of airdrop program, because I think it is just a luck if you get paid for free.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

The air drop in the reward is a good airdrop, and will get the token after the reward.

There are also a few drops in the telegraph group to get the token!
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

If an airdrop is asking for the private key of your ethereum wallet it is surely 100% scam, if they are asking for donations it is also a red flag, airdrop are supposed to be distribution of tokens/supply to all the participants for free and without asking anything valuable in return. Honestly, I have never tried to participate on those airdrops even if it is free, for me it's just a waste of time because most of those airdrop coins are not getting listed on exchanges and majority didn't have a chance to even grow more because no one wants to trade it. It is still best to use your own money and invest to those coins with high liquidity than wasting your time waiting for those pre-mined shitcoins to be airdropped.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: