Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:59:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic or to be calm  (Read 2079 times)
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

There's fear but sometimes being positive leads into good things. As of handling your Bitcoins you shouldn't freak out when the price drops by a portion of it because once you do, it will lead you from selling your Bitcoins losing all of the profit you might get when you hold it. Never panic and don't use your Bitcoin into anything because you will not be happy once your Bitcoin is gone and the price went up. Some of my friends said that it will go up later this year and I'm the same as what they think.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 577
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

I'm surprised that the bitcoin price is now $ 8100, whereas a few days ago the price was above $ 10k, but this would not make me panic, because I think a drop of more than 20% is common, we can see prices go up by 10% a day, essentially do not ever panic when the price drop, wait then the price will back to normal.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

if I ask you should not be bored if bitcoin price is low because it is normally a bitcoin price and if you're nervous it will not bring you good results.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry

I am also scared like you because as I spend my timw watching the line graph of bitcoin’s price and it continue to fall. Although there are ups but only for a short period of time. But all we have to do at this time is wait and dont panic because it will not cause good things. I still believe that prices will climb.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

the more days the bitcoin price slumps down, how do you think, whether the price will stabilize or it will keep falling down ,, seems like I'm getting scared Angry

We do all have panic times but as a long term investor i am positive that our investments will grow much higher in the coming months lets just be calm and patiently wait. If we do not want to loose our investments do not panic.
caloy06

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

If you ask me,I think to be calm because, I will be calm myself and don't be panic just wait a time to be sure the good things that we do. If you panic it is not good for you because,you don't think what the solution can be solve your problems if you panic not to be calm so, we need to be calm to good and solve our problem and always think positive.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

calm down bro dont panic to the price of all coins this is normal. i have lot of expirience in all cryptocurrency they will comeback soon you need to calm down and hold first until bitcoin increase again.
gabdel1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

You'll either learn to keep calm and make educated guesses or you'll keep losing your money. Read around, talk to people, learn what's driving the price down, and then decide whether its best to hodl, or to sell now, and buy later on the presumption that the price will tank more.
m300t200

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

I am afraid the price will go even further before the trend is reversed, so for now there is nothing better to do than to stay as calm as possible. Also, if you have payments in bitcoin, you can make them, you won't lose anything. I have some fiat payments I need to make from my bitcoin reserves and I am telling myself I just need to wait patiently for a week or too (though honestly it might take longer for the price of Bitcoin to go over 10K again) and just hodl.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

I think there's a reason behind this issue. One is maybe there are many sell there bitcoins and some did not buy it yet. But for me this is the right time to but because the price is still at low and when it hits soon it will gives huge profit so hold it still if you have bitcoins in your wallet.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

For people who have a lot of bitcoin will certainly feel panic, different from those who have little. I think some of the time bitcoin will decline due to various market problems, then will go back up. So keep calm, do not panic, and expect bitcoin to go back up.

Those who have a lot of the Bitcoin are actually a cause for that kind of situations. They have already started to sell the Bitcoins prior this situation of the bloody market. Currently, these same investors with a lot of Bitcoins in their portfolio are reinvesting and in this way also getting richer.
If all these investors with big amounts of the Bitcoin would panic they wouldn't have any crypto in their wallets.
The people who panic the most are actually the ones which have the poor portfolio in their wallets and on the exchanges.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

Another price dips for this year where I think it again reaches about 8k+ dollars. I mean, seeing your investment lose its value is a bit depressing and alarming. But if you actually analyze the situation, these fluctuations are just normal and part of bitcoin's volatility. Instead of panicking about the price, try to analyze what's best to do. And that is I think to buy more, these dips are great opportunities for us to buy more at a lower price so that as bitcoin's price increase, we will be able to sell it at a much higher price.

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

I'm sure that the price will stabilize, but when I can not say this. This situation strains me strongly

At this time, even when bitcoin is in its downtrend we should not be so worried because surely time will come that bitcoin will recover into its uptrend state. Let us just not panic. Just keep calm and love bitcoin.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Investors have been panic. The prices were very low.

Al-sellers can not make money.

I think people who make big money are making money.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

Panic but don't sell. It's a normal human reaction to losses. Panic, anger, stress. But the good thing and beauty of bitcoin is that it will always recover and it will always get better. So panic all you want, scream if you have to, whatever makes you feel better, but don't sell.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

Stay calm everything is under control. Whatever the result is just accept it because in all we do there is always a frustration who teach us more to be strong in all things.

charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

Stay calm everything is under control. Whatever the result is just accept it because in all we do there is always a frustration who teach us more to be strong in all things.
Just stay calm when the price is going down because it's not permanent. Bitcoin prices are unpredictable we don't  know when will the price will going down and going up. Maybe in the other day it will rise high or maybe down low. If the price will going down   don't be panic it is better to  hold your bitcoin and wait the right time when the price are going higher and can achieve your goal.
Ruffian14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

Big time inventors with big amount of bitcoin are one factor why the price is going down these past few days because they sell a portion of their bitcoin to cause panic so that small players will sell their bitcoin too. That is why the price goes down but don't panic and be calm because it will stop and they won't sell a huge amount of their bitcoin. These ups and downs are normal in bitcoin price so you better not worry about losing all your investment.

budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

yes most people will panic when see their assets decrease, I think we should take a chance to buy when the price is down but you have to dare to speculate by first selling your assets and hope when the price goes up you immediately sell it and make a little profit and hope will recover the losses. Be optimistic that the price will be stable again later.  Grin
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Bitcoin price falls, and this has a psychological pressure on me. But I believe in its further growth, as in altcoins growth. I just do not understand what it was bound his fall. Most likely it is just speculation on the market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: