Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 09:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programmer Service  (Read 123 times)
RedR00t (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Hello all ,

I'm Ready for create your won blockchin , Smart contract , ICO , Pool, Lending , Exchange , Games online , Money transfer / Exchange , Escrow

Desktop Wallet , Android Wallet , Web Wallet , Paper Wallet

Ready for do any Idea project for your business

OR

Fix problems in your coin or server or wallet

PM Please
or write to me seif.abaza@yandex.ru
or telegram @Seif_Abaza (https://t.me/Seif_Abaza)
[/color]
Coinlottery

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

Hello, what programming languages are you the most comfortable in? Since you don't mention any specific languages i am assuming you know a little bit of every language Smiley

I do have some python code that I could use some help optimizing. Let me know if it is something you might consider looking at.
RedR00t (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Hello, what programming languages are you the most comfortable in? Since you don't mention any specific languages i am assuming you know a little bit of every language Smiley

I do have some python code that I could use some help optimizing. Let me know if it is something you might consider looking at.

in the internet we can't see each other for know if i know a lot or no , also what the history of work , with which company with which team ...

anyway sure your welcome and i will be happy if i use my small knowledge to help you ... just  let me know what you want .. i think it is very small and simple script
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: