Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Buy bitcoins?  (Read 989 times)
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!
Bitcoin is one of the most popular way to invest. It is more than safety for invest in the other coin.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

If you would like to buy Bitcoin in an Exchange I suggest you to use Coinbase, probably the most well known place to buy Cryptos with Fiat. When you have wired some money to Coinbase, you can shift for free the money to Gdax, their professional trading platform and buy there with much lower fees and a best exchange rate.

Otherwise, if you want to try a P2P platform, the most well known is Localbitcoins for sure. Here's the link:

https://localbitcoins.com/
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

If you want to buy Bitcoin, you can buy on triv.co.id there you can buy Bitcoin, in addition to buy it you can also sell it again. Not only that I also see many other exchanges that sell Bitcoin, it all depends on your taste, where you want to buy it.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 2991

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

Thank you!

It depends on where you are living. Trusted exchanges (CoinBase, Kraken, OKEx etc) are the best way to buy bitcoins but they comes with high fees and specially if you are using credit card there could be some extra fees on top of it.

For all big exchanges you have to go though strict KYC procedures which could take upto week or more.

Faster way to buy bitcoin is using https://localbitcoins.com/ and connect with direct seller. You will be able to see the rating of the seller too.

Other then exchanges I have used some website to buy bitcoin using credit cards are

- https://www.coinmama.com/
- PayBis
- CEX.IO (You can directly transfer to you wallet without going through exchange)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Thank you!

If you live in the Philippines, it would be better if you have coins.ph, because you can convert your philippine money to bitcoin , just go to the 7eleven store or any branch that you can cash in your coins.ph , and invest your money there. Your money will be directed to your coins.ph account, then convert your PHP money, into Bitcoin.
It is a good thing to find a suitable wallet that provides an exchanger where we could buy be sell bitcoins. Yet, it does have a fee system where the wallet or local wallet does have to Pero from a much more faster exchange of Bitcoin. So finding an exchanger on a trading site is always a first thing to consider.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:33:42 PM

if I think now many exchangers that provide buying and selling bitcoin but we must be careful and should be able to choose the right exchanger bener bener safe and can be accountable and if my own for buying and selling ordinary bitcoin do in bitcoin.co.idBTC

Must better to choose those exchanger site that have known to the other people and don't click some site that looks like a exchanger site because some of them are a phishing site that can get some of your coins in your wallet.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

In my country (Philippines), we buy bitcoin in a convinient store because  they accepted already fiat and converted in bitcoin. That's what I do whenever I want to buy bitcoins. I know that other country makes already an exchange from fiat to cryptocurrency, I just don't know where it from. But the only one will help you is the google.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

You can buy bitcoin in the crypto market, and can also trade in it and get great results and enjoy it very fun, i chance you to buy it.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

There's so many ways and choices on buying bitcoin, I suggest that you buy it from your local exchanger. Or try these exchanger where you can buy bitcoins Kucoin,Poloniex,LocalBitcoins,Cex.io and the most easiest way for me to buy bitcoin is Coinbase.
jame lie

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

You sign up for a trading account and you are accepted as a user. You can buy bitcoin there, or buy directly and you store bitcoin in your wallet.
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

You need to have a wallet on the internet and you buy it directly from someone else to transfer it to you and you pay, it's perfectly safe.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

Thank you!
You can buy bitcoins from coinbase apps/website.
Otherwise you can buy easily from any exchange site. Such as binance, bittrex, poloniex etc.
Or you can buy from your local person.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

Depends on your location, but i would recommend Coinbase, blockchain.info, cex.io, kraken
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Try in pharmacy!! They offer it in tablet and capsules . Lols

Wallets has exchanger from fiat that was place inside your local wallet then you just have to convert directly your money to bitcoin.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin, it is best to buy in coinbase. In our country, we have a way to buy bitcoin, coins.ph is our best way to buy bitcoin. There are so many option there to buy and to cash out. If you want to store bitcoin, coins.ph can be a wallet also and in addition, you can also store ethereum there.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

Thank you!
There are so many exchanges where you can buy bitcoins at a good price. Try to do some research on it. You can do trading there if you want to earn more bitcoins and can trade some alts also. But first be careful when registered to an exchange feel free to register P2P for the security of your account. This the best to do when registering to an exchange, this is for additional information I want to share.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

Your choice can be to find the local exchange operating in your country, or the worldwide one like Poloniex or Coinbase, for example. The reputable exchanges are secure and rather beginner-friendly.
Another way is always LocalBitcoins where you buy from person to person, but it's also more risky.

wertanto

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:27:41 PM

I bought it on the stock exchange. just registered there transferred money and bought bitcoins
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

There's so many ways on how and where you can get your bitcoins from there's always a local bitcoin exchanger in different country but I really recommend are Coinsbase and localbitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
irmaasmaranti

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

Bitcoin is widely used to shop over the internet. Not just on the internet even in stores have available payments using this bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: