Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Buy bitcoins?  (Read 989 times)
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

You can buy bitcoin in localbitcoins if you really want to, localbitcoins also provide bitcoin selling services if you want to sell. I think localbitcoins also have a good reputation in bitcoin trading. Maybe if you still in doubt you can search in internet about the review of localbitcoins to lessen your doubt.
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

On some good blockchain based platforms !!
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

If this is the first time you buy Bitcoin, you should be careful if you planning to buy from internet ads. There are many place to buy it like coinbase that have a good reputation in the US if you live there. I suggest you buy it from there. And there is also triv.co.id located in Asia providing sale and purchase services of bitcoin, you can also buy from bitcoiners who sell their bitcoin with you for a fair deal.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!
The first thing I did, went to the forums was to find a reputable  trading floors and be appreciated by the community to find out and decide. Or I can also invest online ... But I will prioritize to find out about the trading floors in the place I live nearest to no difficulty in the conversion and updating.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Exchanger is the first and common choice to but bitcoin, but if you have or you know persons who has bitcoin then you can negotiate to them.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

Hi and good day to sir. you can buy bitcoin on many exchanges. Make an account on the exchange, deposit some money.
and you can buy bitcoin on that exchange with your deposit money on your account.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chipnuepuihum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

It depends, same as all other ICO giveaways, it varies widely for instance the bounty/airdrop provided by Marinecoin’s ICO is actually going to be quite worth it on the long haul, the plans are good and the goals are reachable while at the same time pushing the envelope of what a crypto-currency’s are defined as. It has a ICO in which you can earn up to 20000 mtc by completing a task and it’s repeatable every 24h, it’s focused at the community as a whole rather than specifically miners, the community is healthy, and it also supports app making specifically for the crypto-currency. Afterwards the Artificial Intelligence analyses the post for Proof of Promotion. It’s the first machine to machine transaction network since it’s based on AI and uses time dilution technology, you can read up more on it in their whitepaper.MTC additionally has its own exchange which is safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency.MTC is controlled by the community, the market is quite stable and is growing consistently, so all in all yeah I’d say that there are worth while bounty/airdrops out there, it’s just a point of finding them.
penikmatsenja

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

there are some markets to buy or invest bitcoin,

depending on how you choose and trust the market,

maybe you can use bitfinex....
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

Thank you!

For most people, personal transactions are better, especially if its your first time to buy, at least, you get to see the person you're buying from, or much better if you buy to a friend; however, the possibility of someone selling right now is pretty much low because most people are holding their coins. Another way, I think, is to buy on entities that sell them legit; for example, in my country, some convenience stores sell Bitcoins; however, the price is a bit higher, since usually, the buying price is a little more pricey.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

According to my knowledge, there are a lot of exchange sites where you can buy bitcoin very quickly. But our most suitable site for buying bitcoins in Bangladesh is coinbase. Through coinbase, Bitcoin can be bought easily and quickly and can be invested safely everywhere.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

Thank you!
Buying Bitcoin can be done quickly and easily with 2 steps.

Step 1 – Create a Bitcoin Cash Wallet:
Same as other cryptocurrencies, you have to open a bitcoin cash wallet in order to store the coin safely.

Step 2 – Find the Best Bitcoin Cash Exchange:
Bitcoin Cash is one of the most popular and used cryptocurrencies, there are many exchanges that support Bitcoin Cash
melliana

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

Bitcoin is very popular. All exchange sites sell bitcoin, you can buy it there. I think coinbase is the best exchange site, bittrex is also pretty good.
bangladesh20

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

It depends on you location and government rules. but you can buy bitcoin any good exchanger. Kucoin, binance, bittrex, coinbase etc on these trading platform .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

It depends on where you live and what payment method is convenient for you to pay while purchasing Bitcoin. I used to transact on Localbitcoins before but now I use domestic exchange (due to the high fees from Localbitcoins) so if there is any good alternative in your country to buy bitcoin then you can buy from there or Localbitcoins is a good place to find the traders who are willing to sell Bitcoins. Make sure that you are checking the reviews and going with the reputed exchange because there are some scam attempts going on with a phishing attack.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

Thank you!

you can buy bitcoin in the market cap or another market in the bitcoin index where there is a sale and purchase of bitcoin
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

buy bitcoin through exchanger. The operation is fast, and the exchange rate is quite profitable. Every day goes by, more and more electronic exchange points. Thus, the competition between them is huge. In the struggle for customers, the exchangers reduce their commissions and try to exchange as quickly as possible. It's easier that through an exchanger you can buy bitcoin in many ways.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

i recommend to buy bitcoin from a local seller in your country.because you can buy without any hidden chargers.but be careful with them.don't give them to scam you.because it is difficult to take legal actions on bitcoin issues.and another way is using your credit or debit card.you can use a trustful site like CEX,COINBASE to buy bitcoin.but you have to pay more because of service chargers.

ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

Mainly you can buy Bitcoin in several ways:
1. Go to your most convenient and *trusted* Crypto Exchanges. Dozen of them exist. Go to coinmarketcap website and take a look at the market part. You will see a lot of them sell and buy Bitcoin.
2. Go and check your LocalBitcoin. It's depend on your area of living of course. If you are get lucky, sometime they have a really cheap price compared to standard crypto exchange.
3. Profit?
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Bitcoin is very pooular.All exchange sites sell bitcoin, you can buy it there. I think it is the best exchange site.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

Hi,

As many have already said, there are many options, so I won't add mine.

In order to secure your investment, just keep that in mind:

- the platform you eventually chose should have many users. try to check its reputation.
- think about transfer costs beforehand... that's another oint of comparison that can make a huge difference.
- don't believe in marvelous promises, they are generally ponzi (or other kind of scam)
- (invest what you can afford to lose, but I must say this is a general advice, available for any bitcoinner)

Good luck! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: