Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Buy bitcoins?  (Read 989 times)
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

just what kind of bitcoin advertisement did you see ? i never see bitcoin advertisement.
the best place to buy bitcoin is at the legit exchange. you can find some exchange on internet, which is the legality is guaranteed.

maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

You can easily buy it from kucoin if you want you can try this website with trust. This is the website I use
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

where can i buy bitcoins?
Of course there are many exchangers that provide facilities to buy or sell bitcoin. I suggest buying in coinbase.

many ways and facilities are available if we want and want to buy bitcoin.
some exchangers also provide for exchange with other coin by swapping with bitcoin or indeed want to just buy it directly is also available....

Millard Fillmore

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

Coinbase is one of the most reputable Bitcoin exchanges in the world. They’ve been pushing to bring Cryptocurrencies to the general public since 2012. Coinbase makes it easy for anyone to get into cryptocurrency. Just make an account, link your preferred payment method, and start purchasing.
Coinbase’s works with the financial authorities in the U.S., so you can be sure that any profits made from the appreciation of Bitcoin or purchases of over $20,000 will be reported as tax needed to be paid.
Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

Coinmama is also a great option. The first thing you might notice upon logging in to Coinmama is the user interface of its website. Coinmama offers different “packages” which give a certain amount of cryptocurrency. If you plan to get a different amount than their packages, you can specify how much BTC you want to buy. Coinmama has high purchasing limits at a max of $5,000 daily, and $20,000 monthly.
Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

CoinCorner is an exchange based in Isle of Man, that has an extremely easy signup process that does not require documents to be uploaded, or for your account to be verified. They have a mobile app and built in wallet, however I would not recommend storing any cryptocurrencies in an exchanges wallet for a long period of time.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

many exchanges that provide bitcoin of course we can choose which one is better to trade for long-term,
vilello

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

Coinbase is the best place to buy BTC. It has trusted by many people, so why look for another?
ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

Just make an account on any exchange in your country and you can then buy bitcoins after adding money. Always read reviews of the exchange before buying.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

just buy bitcoin through exchanger. The operation is fast, and the exchange rate is quite profitable. Every day goes by, more and more electronic exchange points. Thus, the competition between them is huge. In the struggle for customers, the exchangers reduce their commissions and try to exchange as quickly as possible. It's easier that through an exchanger you can buy bitcoin in many ways. This is possible from other electronic payment systems
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

I find coinbase pretty trustworthy
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

BITCOIN.CO.ID / INDODAX.COM
In addition to being a great place to make sale and purchase bitcoin, Bitcoin Indonesia also offers a variety of excellent features that certainly more convincing you to make transactions in this place.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

I think this is the most important question of this forom...As you know now more county like Japan and Australia making exchange regulated..So it's mean they are legal company that come under county law and on the same time backed by then. So if your exchange even got hacked they will pay you which is not the case in unregulated exchange or free exchange...So it's better to buy Bitcoin from the licensed like like coinbase, and soon nauticus
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

I would go for Kraken. Also you may check these: Bitfinex, Bitstamp, HitBtc, Bittrex, Spectrocoin.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:26:06 AM

Thank you!

for the more secure you can buy bitcoin in coinbase or in blockchain or if you have the safest exchange place and suport with USD payment then you can buy bitcoin with USD.

voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

There are many exchangers of all kinds, but personally I like the exchanger on the telegram @BTC_CHANGE_BOT . The fact is that there is no verification required, the guarantor of the transaction is a bot, a large selection of coins.
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

LocalBitcoins (review) operates a bit differently than other exchanges. The prices vary as anyone posts what they are willing to sell their Bitcoins for. Each vendor on the page has a review history which gives you a good idea on how trustworthy the transaction will be.
Also, the page marks the average response time taken for a vendor to respond to your order. All in all, it’s a great peer-to-peer alternative to Bitcoin purchases than the other services listed above.
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

Here is a step by step guide for buying on Coinbase: https://coinfacts.me/buy-bitcoin. It is the easiest site to buy for a beginner.
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

Those who want to buy, you can try localbitcoins.com and look for someone that has good trading history in there.
But if you have a trusted exchange that is base on your country, you better try it out as that's also another convenient way of buying bitcoins.
And if you prefer to use PayPal or credit card, you can use international exchangers like coinbase, virwox.
You can also use the forum's currency exchange section, just deal with trusted people there.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

Where do i buy bitcoin? There is a lot of new items for ourselves. Or advertisements you can also buy for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: