Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Buy bitcoins?  (Read 989 times)
Hienhienhb

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Hello, have you heard of CoinCorner at all? https://www.coincorner.com/

We offer quick registration, deposits under £100/€100 can be made with no need to upload I.D. documents and various payment methods are accepted (debit/credit card, SEPA/bank transfer and Neteller). Our customer support pages, https://support.coincorner.com/hc/en-us, are useful to read if you have any queries and we have an in-house support team on-hand to help too.

Hope this helps!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Linh Ga

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

I'm currently buying Bitcoins at buycoinnow.com because they have the lowest fee to purchase via credit card/dotpay with all places offering to buy cryptocurrency.
Kenny_1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

I'm also based in the UK and I use Coinbase. They get a lot of stick on r/Bitcoin and /r/CryptoCurrency but I haven't experienced any problems that a lot of people have. Identity verification and buying Bitcoin process has been flawless.
GodMode
Copper Member

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

bitstamp.com, binance.com, coinbase.com, localbitcoins.com, etoro.com...

0xUniverse.com - (Revolutionary Blockchain-Based Game) | https://sunday.games/supernova/ - The intergalactic adventure starts here!
lovebts

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

If you're in Europe, I recommend Bitstamp and Kraken. Anything with SEPA really. Also Bitstamp has had Segwit fully deployed for a long time.
Harry_no1

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Lykke. They have a mobile app and the registration process was quick. I chose it because you can use your credit card to fund your account and do not need to wait a few days for a bank transfer. Then you can send it to your wallet for free(no tx fee, no withdraw fee).
I also used localbitcoins and was okay. I used CEX.io, but they have 7% withdraw fee and sell at very high price. Do not recommend.
Purwal

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Via Exchanges (SEPA): Kraken or GDAX

Via reseller (a few % fees but convenient): Anycoindirect or Bitpanda
fern123

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

So far I know few of them. You can buy at the bank, coins.ph, and coinbase.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

In Philippines, there are a lot of exchangers whereas you can buy your bitcoins. Another is the coins.ph app you can cash in in different outlets depends upon your currency after that you can convert it into bitcoins if ever the price is low so that you will not have any loss. I suggest it because most of the people in our country use this and trust this app.

50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

Your choice of platform to purchase bitcoins from depends on where you live in the world because right now there isn't a single platform which serves every country in the world. So look up the best places to buy in your country. As for me I use coinbase and I haven't really had any problems but a lot of people seem to have problems with it. So you just have to find the best kind of service for you.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!
You can buy bitcoin from local exchanger where you stay now, it making easy to buy Btc using local exchanger
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

Thank you!
There are so many exchange where you can buy Bitcoin although it all depends on your location as to whether some exchange may not be suitable for you in your location.  Although will recommend that you use your local Bitcoin exchange or coinsbase for i do believe that those are safe for you to purchase your Bitcoin.
demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

Thank you!

It depends on your location.
It will be more safe to use your local Bitcoin exchange or coinbase for my recommendation.
Look for someone that has good trading history.
jpaul211996

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

If Coinbase i supported in your country ,I suggest you to buy Bitcoin In Coinbase .
centr

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

my piece of advice its to check your personal finance before entering to the market of cryptocurrency. you should to understand that no the best or worth time.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Thank you!
Hey, you can buy in bitcoin exchanges like Bittrex, poloniex, Binance, HitBTC. on HitBTC you can use a credit card to buy bitcoin. but I give advice to buy in big exchange. because it has a guarantee for your money. buy small quantities. if successful you can buy again.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

All is up to there because of the many exchanges that have provided bitcoins. But it's better to buy on the official bitcoin website only, because it will be safer.

TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:47:40 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 05:20:37 AM by TTITA

Newcomers beware, lots of choices to buy your first coin, I can imagine it's extremely confusing. Someone above suggested Coinbase... ordinarily I'd caution against using centralised services but then you probably should go for an option like that: somewhat solid reputation, easy to do, licensed so offers you some protection. Just make sure you complete all verifications required at any exchange before you purchase. And make sure you move the coins to your own wallet as soon as you can - it's yours, you ought to be the only one with access to it (storing it on the exchange means they have access).

Me, I always recommend Localbitcoins. Nothing like getting your first Bitcoins from a fellow user. Just make sure you only buy from experienced traders with good history and feedback, and only only ever use e-scrow.
Localbitcoin is a good start, because we do peer-to-peer transactions, making find seller with good reputable feedback with term if there is an escrow option available then use it because the security transaction for both is better even though it pays more.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

Thank you!

The advertisements you are seeing on internet are from different exchanges that allow trading of bitcoins. You need to register with one the exchanges in your country to buy bitcoins.

While choosing a exchange make sure that:

1) Make sure that the exchange has good number of positive reviews, better if your friends are using that exchange.

2) Also, compare the fees on different exchanges as it can make huge difference if you are trading in large volumes.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

I usually buy from Coinbase with the credit card, it pretty simple and easy. However there are lots of options, you can use local bitcoin if you want to buy in cash or e transfer. Also, you can buy from Bitcoin ATM machines, they usually charge high exchanges fees, so I would avoid that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: