Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Buy bitcoins?  (Read 989 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

Just make an account on any exchange in your country and you can then buy bitcoins after adding money. Always read reviews of the exchange before buying.
You can buy these coins on the various sites available via the internet and the other way to earn these sort of currencies is mining but it is never reliable as it needs a continuous supply of electricity and hence sometimes the total output in terms of money is even less than the investment you have made. You can also go for the forums like this and as well as the bounty campaigns to earn some of the coins as a beginner.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

Just make an account on any exchange in your country and you can then buy bitcoins after adding money. Always read reviews of the exchange before buying.
It is good to know about the web before you go to buy bitcoin by them. if you will take it light them it cam damage your money only, there are a lot of websites available now on the internet but mate be very careful at the beginning and late on you will become expert so there will be no such issue for scamming, try to collect high amount of information about bitcoin that you are investing in and then buy some bitcoin for yourself.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

Thank you!

It is good to know about the web before you go to buy bitcoin by them. if you will take it light them it cam damage your money only, there are a lot of websites available now on the internet but mate be very careful at the beginning and late on you will become expert so there will be no such issue for scamming, try to collect high amount of information about bitcoin that you are investing in and then buy some bitcoin for yourself.

There are lots of ways on how to buy bitcoins in legal ways. These ways and steps are legitimate and ables you to be safe in buying bitcoin. You can use Paypal in buying bitcoin. Well, it is convertable into bitcoin and it really assures that the money is safe. You can use Coins.ph and you will cash in via 7/11 and other remittance centers.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

I am just confused to see this question? is this purely a question? because I see, op is not a newbie, but why ask like that, in this forum a lot of discussion about exchanger, does he never read it?
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

Newcomers beware, lots of choices to buy your first coin, I can imagine it's extremely confusing. Someone above suggested Coinbase... ordinarily I'd caution against using centralised services but then you probably should go for an option like that: somewhat solid reputation, easy to do, licensed so offers you some protection. Just make sure you complete all verifications required at any exchange before you purchase. And make sure you move the coins to your own wallet as soon as you can - it's yours, you ought to be the only one with access to it (storing it on the exchange means they have access).

Me, I always recommend Localbitcoins. Nothing like getting your first Bitcoins from a fellow user. Just make sure you only buy from experienced traders with good history and feedback, and only only ever use e-scrow.
Localbitcoin is a good start, because we do peer-to-peer transactions, if there is an escrow option then use it because the security transaction for both is better even though it pays more.

You can also trade on this forum itself by using the escrow service and this will help to ignore that 1% fees and just pay some few escrow fees to this renowned on this forum for you and transaction to be complete. And also possible is that you can get some better rates than localbitcoin deals.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

In buying bitcoins you can go to many exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance or any other exchanges but always be careful because there are some exchanges that looks legit but its just a phishing site but i suggest to go to the exchange that has many users. I'm using Coins.ph wallet to buy bitcoins because it is very simple all you need to do is deposit some real currency and convert it to bitcoin and it is very less hassle.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

You can buy Bitcoin in many different places all around the world. The most popular option it to use an exchange. A few clicks and your are the owner of bitcoin! That's really simple. Localbitcoins is another popular method. You have to meet with the other person which is safe as long as you do it in a public place. There are also so called Bitcoin ATMs which are anonymous and don't require you to provide your identity documents. You simply deposit your money and type in your BTC address.

martirosyan666

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

It depends how much you want to trade and how fast you want it. For a first time buyer I would recommend Coinbase. It has the easiest UI to use and you can get your cryptocurrency instantly if you want. Every exchange has some horror stories but Coinbase is the most widely used.
b59eddkf

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

To know if a Bounty is fraudulent is based on their team. But not all projects publicize their team. If they publicly dev their team then you can judge whether it has scam or not. But what if they are not public? Then you rely on the factor: 1. Community participation. 2. Its marketing element. 3. Read their white papers and its future roadmaps. ...  Is that the basic knowledge that you notice that the bounty has scam or something? I have several bounty referrals for you and I find it very potential as Cybermile, Marinecoín and Abyss. Cybermile is donating 500,000 free to those who join and ref. Marinecoín is free ico at marineco.ín. mtc has since 2013 and its blockchain is extremely potential. Marinecoín is an up and coming crypto currency. The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence. Visit their site marineco.ín to register, marineco.ín/ico for ICO. Marinecoín is a completely zero coin. Marinecoín donates 20,000 .MTC. coins per day!  It’s bitcoin at that point. And it’s more than bitcoin where the coin transfer speed takes only 2 seconds. Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence. - Marinecoín is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoín is a machine to machine. Marinecoín wants to: Create a global stable currency crypto by avoiding roadblocks regulators Marinecoín Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). - Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligence The community of marinecoín is growing. You can build a marinecoín community with me.
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Thank you!

The best trading trading website for bitcoin indonesia 2018 with cheap price and tutorial how to get free bitcoin VIP.
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

depends what country you're going to do it in..in Russia, whether through lokalbahn or in cash via a private exchange.
roservelt99

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

Giving you some sites to buy Bitcoins with credit/debit card:
Coinbase
Coinmama
BitPanda
Bitstamp
CoinCorner
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

There are many way by where u can buy btc but every way is not secure and not safe enough.you can buy btc from coinbase.It's enough safe and secure.For nowadays its most popular for buy btc.In the coinbase You can buy and sell your btc easily.They accept credit card for payment system.
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

Using the app Coinbase, which lets anyone trade bitcoins for a small fee
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

Bitcoin can be bought on exchanges, or directly from other people via marketplaces. You can pay for them in a variety of ways, ranging from hard cash to credit and debit cards to wire transfers, or even with other cryptocurrencies, depending on who you are buying them from and where you live.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

One of the simplest options is buying bitcoins through the exchanger. This operation is fast, and exchange rates are quite profitable.With each passing day, there are more and more electronic exchange points. Accordingly, the competition among them is very large. In the struggle for customers, exchangers reduce their commissions and try to make an exchange as quickly as possible.It is convenient that through exchangers you can buy bitcoins in many ways.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:23:24 AM

Marinecoin - MarineCoin ICO is based on POP. Proof of promotion. Almost all MarineCoins(MTC) are being distributed 20,000 community members who are willing to do some legwork to promote this project. That’s 20,000 MTC for each person, 9billion MTC in total. if you want to see more about marine coin.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotWhy am i so much bullish on this coin? Development began in September 2013.#blockchain technology & open sourcnd web payment solutionsSecure and 500% faster than Bitcoin’s blockchainScalable and eco-friendly as entire netystem consumes low energy (equivalent to a single light bulb)Low feesResilient network
Why I always found this advertisement in every thread? Why they are just posting it in every thread irrespective of the topic that is being discussed. I think this must be stopped and the development team must consider this flaw. How can anybody post anything anywhere? There must be some rules for the matching of the post with the topic that would ultimately increases the standard of forum.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

Thank you!

you can buy your bitcoin in exchange like poloniex bittrex also you can buy bitcoin directly to a person but be careful to the scammers

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

Thank you!
is there in your country exchange bitcoin to fiat.? if any, you can buy it at your place. but if not, you can buy on international exchange sites like Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Huobi, hitbtc. this is an international bitcoin exchange. because I think this is the biggest exchange in the world.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Thank you!

you can buy your bitcoin in exchange like poloniex bittrex also you can buy bitcoin directly to a person but be careful to the scammers

There are many ways to buy Bitcoin at the present moment because all markets almost have an exchange to Bitcoin but it is true that be careful to make transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: