Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Buy bitcoins?  (Read 989 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

Various places from where you can buy bitcoin. And now the most trusty place is blockchain wallet. You can go there and click the bitcoin buy option. You can just verify if there is your country name where that service is provided if yes then you can easily buy from that otherwise you can contact to various exchanges and can buy from exchanges also.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

best way is to buy on reputable exchanges, such as coinbase or bitstamp. They have been in business for a long time and are heavily regulated. If you want to remain anonymous, best way is p2p

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

There are so many person who selling their bitcoin you just need to find a person that needed a buyer because there are so many person that will sell their bitcoin because they have a problem or emergency. Other said that the best way is to buy on reputable exchanges, such as coinbase or bitstamp.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

You can buy bitcoins at coinbase which is the most popular online wallet for bitcoin and also for other cryptocurrencies like ethereum and litecoin and there you just need to create and account and do verification if necessary and then you can now buy and sell bitcoin with that online wallet and it is very convenient since it also have other cryptocurrencies.
bucsren

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

You can buy bitcoins on trading platforms like coinbase, binance etc.

nill714

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

Thank you!
You can buy bitcoin local bitcoin or paxful or using your credit card.But i thinnk if you want to exchange your local currency to bitcoin using localbitcoin or paxful or you can buy from bitcoin broker or sell on your local area
BuckForbis

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

There are a ton of places, there are a few in the site in my signature I've listed for beginners. Locally in cash is the best from a place like localbitcoins
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

I have never encountered deception. at this time the market to buy bitcoin already a lot  You can buy bitcoins on trading platforms like binance, bittrex, coinbase .
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

Buying bitcoin is still a bit of a joke to buy at the moment with so many scams and other barriers to entry. Again there are many ways to do that. The fastest and easiest way is at Coinbase.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Please where can I buy bitcoin at a more cheaper price, any answer?
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin with fiat currency I think  Coinbase is one of the best places to buy but Coinbase has the limitation in country wise. First of all check Coinbase in support of your country. Cex.io is also a trusted online seller but fees and prices are a little bit high. Read exchanges' rules and regulation before buying bitcoin.

Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

In my country we have some exchanges that are direct to banks and other remittance companies. In other countries where it is open then I guess even a credit/debit card will do.
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

you can buy them on man trading or exchange sites, or something like localbitcoin where you can meet with someone in person or pay for bitcoin in cash. there are many different ways just make sure you are using a safe and well known exchange.
viramarket

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Using the app Coinbase, which lets anyone trade bitcoins for a small fee
Friends you have not considered one moment.for example coinbase exchange is only for a limited number of people.I was in Russia and I can't register there.
Dewin Ayuu

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

I will recommend coinbase for you. But you can do research and find out more.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

You can buy bitcoin in the crypto market, and can also trade in it . Just make sure you only buy from experienced traders with good history and feedback.
Bratecon

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:31:20 AM

You can buy bitcoin in the crypto market, and can also trade in it . Just make sure you only buy from experienced traders with good history and feedback.

Not sure what you mean with "only buy from experienced traders with good history and feedback". On the exchange you don't choose who you're buying from, just set your bid and wait for it to be filled, and why would you even care if seller is experienced or not?

hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

Not sure what you mean with "only buy from experienced traders with good history and feedback". On the exchange you don't choose who you're buying from, just set your bid and wait for it to be filled, and why would you even care if seller is experienced or not?

In addition to the trading floors, there are still plenty of places to buy and sell, where buyers and sellers make direct or online transactions. At my home this is quite common.
You can also trade here on the bitcointalk forum. It is important to find a reputable seller.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

Thank you!
Coinbase is one of the most reputable Bitcoin exchanges in the world. Coinbase makes it easy for anyone to get into cryptocurrency. Just make an account, link your preferred payment method, and start purchasing.
daniel1113

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

This very well could be the year of the alts.  I think the alt of the year will be Marìnecoìn, *MTC*.  IoT is upon us and machine to machine transactions are critical to its success.  *MTC* has geared their artificial intelligence driven platform towards the needs of IoT. 

They have zero fees at the most and transaction speeds fast enough to cater to IoT applications riding on their platform.  The blockchain is time tested and the entire network runs on the power of a few old pc’s.  No expensive and eco unfriendly massive power requirements.

Check out their ICO at their website.  Beta testers currently are receiving 20,000 *MTC* for completing AI assigned promotion tasks on a daily basis.  Check it out here to find more info.  marìneco.ìn/ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: