Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Buy bitcoins?  (Read 989 times)
Marsel88

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!
for a beginner, you can use localbitcoins. everything is detailed and easy to buy.
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

I want to talk to you about top 5 Sites to Buy Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency:
No.1 Entoro
No.2 BVC
No.3 CryptoGo
No.4 Binance
No.5 Coinbase
imanasshole

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

There are many websites you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency such as Entoro, Binance, Coinbase, LocalBitcoins.com ... I love Binance the most because of its low trading fees and giant listings of legit cryptocurrencies.It is the fastest grown trading exchange platform for cryptocurrencies.
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

Hi Good Day! where can i buy bitcoins? there is so many advertisement on the internet already, any suggestion where best to buy?
Thank you!

you can buy Bitcoin in Every Exchange, such as IDEX,Binance,KuCoin,etc. or at your local Exchange if you have one Smiley
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

You can buy bitcoin in crypto-exchange.
Like bittrex,coinbase and polo
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

For most people, personal transactions are better, especially if its your first time to buy, at least, you get to see the person you're buying from, or much better if you buy to a friend.
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

After the money will take place too. you need to do some research.
zeoul07

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

There's so many ways to buy bitcoin. but it depends on your location. if it has coinbase then thats your first choice
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

There are so many advertisements about where to buy and sell bitcoin. Be careful most of them are scams. All ways user famous well know exchanges. I suggest coinbase. But coinbase do not support for some countries. CEX.io is also good and secure exchange to buy bitcoin but its fee is little bit higher the coinbase.

ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

there are many well reputated exchanges for the same reason, and as there is no exchange so this forum is everything

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
ICODA
Copper Member

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

Is it possibly to buy bitcoins in Belarus? Is it legal?
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

The most cost-effective is to buy Bitcoin directly at the Bitcoin Stock Exchange, which is just a few. These exchanges, however, require authentication ( I needed authentication on the bitstamp. ), so expect more time.

www.coingi.com - Allows buying and selling not only Bitcoins but also other cryptocurrencies.
www.bitstamp.com  - In this case we are talking about the largest stock exchange in Europe - I use this exchange too.
www.btc-e.com  - One of the first Bitcoin exchanges in the world.
www.bitfinex.com  - This is one of the largest American exchanges.
www.huobi.com
www.kraken.com
www.poloniex.com - In this exchange can buy hundreds of different altcoins that are bought for Bitcoins.
www.coinbase.com
www.gdax.com - GDAX's flagship exchange of Coinbase.

Or buying Bitcoin at the ATM: www.coinatmradar.com
ICODA
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

How to make right choice? There a lot of different bases, so it is hard to choose.
Cryptouda

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

I prefer to buy bitcoin on coinbase. Coinbase exchange has low fees than other marketplaces. Coinbase support is very limited. Cex.io is another good exchange buy bitcoin form fiat. It's fee Lillet bit higher than coin base but it supports most of the countries including Asia.
BTCW
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 235

Click "+Merit" top-right corner

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

The Waves Platform is our favorite pick these days. DEX (decentralized exchanges) is the future.

In the wallet, even the web version, you can buy BTC, ETH, Waves and a couple of more cryptocurrencies with a credit card. No sign-up needed, other than a Waves account, which takes less than a minute to set up.

SendBTC.me <<< amazing imitative
ICODA
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

There are a lot of different services and that is nice! But on the other you need to be careful to not become fooled.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

There are a lot of different services and that is nice! But on the other you need to be careful to not become fooled.

Of the same view. There're really a lot of services, where you can buy Bitcoins and not only them. Look at other posts, opinions. You can also 'ask Google' exactly this question, read the articles that it will provide. Many mentioned cex here, it would be a good choice to start with. That was the first exchange I used myself as well, they are quite clear.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

Thank you!
There are lots of sides that offer you to transfer your money into bitcoin but for me it will be the best to buy it from private person cause you could get better price from him.

cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

Thank you!

You buy Bitcoins at a cryptocurrency exchange. There are many out there, and our company (Cryptowisser) lists and reviews more exchanges than any other company/site in the world. In order to pick the right exchange, you need to answer the following questions:

Is it important for you that your exchange accepts deposits of cryptocurrencies? (Yes/No)

If you currently have cryptocurrencies and just want to change your exchange, the new exchange must accept deposits of cryptocurrencies. Some exchanges only do Fiat-to-crypto and those exchanges are then not available to you.

Is it important for you that your exchange accepts credit card deposits? (Yes/No)

I would personally steer clear of buying cryptos with credit cards but if you want to do that, all exchanges do not offer that option.

Are you a US-based investor? (Yes/No)

Many exchanges prohibit US-investors.

What’s the highest fee you can accept to be charged?

Trading fees range from 0 to 20.00% (yeah you read that right, 20.00%). The lower fee you require, the fewer exchanges are available to you. Industry average is arguably around 0.25%.

Which cryptocurrencies do you want to trade?

A very important question of course. If you’re looking to buy BTC and ETH, most exchanges have that option. If you’re looking for a less known coin, not all exchanges will have that.

The above questions (+1 more regarding continent of exchange) are included in the Exchange Finder tool, available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/

Good luck!
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

The best way to buy Bitcoin is through the exchanges. There is no chance of hassling of money if you buy money from a reputed exchange. The most populars are Coinbase, Bittrex, Coinmama, Bitpanda, Kraken, LocalBitcoins, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: