Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Allowed?  (Read 138 times)
yojodojo21 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

FOOLISH SCAMMERS, I am new to investing, and have joined several Telegram groups which is Crypto Related and Specifically for ICO projects, and of course there are administrators from the specific Group, and there are this f******g scammers wannabe admins, who have contacted me through PM, some of Them i Entertained and some of them I ignored, so my question is, is it okay to Make a Thread about Those scammers with their pictures? and with the conversation We have tackled?

Thank you for the answers admins and dev's (superiors)
My Intention is to help Members to be aware from scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
De4ted

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

You mention the names of these ICO's on altcoin section (correct me if im wrong cause im still nswbie here) I think to inform other member s of this community.
You can read and learn on other members post to decrease the chance of being scammed of these scammers, there are many scammer in this community its better to trust no one, by the way this is a big lesson for you and to others learn from it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

FOOLISH SCAMMERS, I am new to investing, and have joined several Telegram groups which is Crypto Related and Specifically for ICO projects, and of course there are administrators from the specific Group, and there are this f******g scammers wannabe admins, who have contacted me through PM, some of Them i Entertained and some of them I ignored, so my question is, is it okay to Make a Thread about Those scammers with their pictures? and with the conversation We have tackled?

You should edit your original post and put in a proper subject line.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:15:52 PM
Merited by TheQuin (1)

You mean that you want to doxx'em? If you have a valid reason to do so, ( you want to discover the scammer's name/warn other people, then it shouldn't be a problem, it isn't against the forum rules per se, but i guess that it could be frowned upon by some of the DT members.)

This is what theymos said about it,
1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.
<...>
As theymos stated, it is only allowed in This board.

yojodojo21 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Okay thank you for your answers appreciate it. Gotta study about it more. Once again thank you.Cheesy  I'm going to lock this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: