Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [UNI] Union | Ecosystem for collaborative savings on blockchain🔥🔥  (Read 1302 times)
Janasey

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

Very interesting project waiting for distribution
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

How come there's no twitter account for this project yet? Will like to follow you on twitter.
getunion
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Hello,

Union has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/union/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thanks TrackICO team,
GetUnion

UNION | | Ecosystem for collaborative savings
  Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram  
PRESALE: 1 May - 15 May | | CROWDSALE: 17 May - 31 Aug
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

I have succeeded and if you want, you can also succeed! It does not cost anything if I share this secret with you, while it can help some of you change lives forever and eventually become financially free to participate in this project. Because this is a very perfect project.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

If nature must be preserved, I'm undoubtedly in it!
getunion
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

How come there's no twitter account for this project yet? Will like to follow you on twitter.

Dear Kevala, there is a twitter account, you can follow us on twitter @getunion.

Thanks,
GetUnion

getunion
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

The project is very nice with lot of options of lending with single and crowdfunding. But what about the security of the lenders if any person defaults the loan, then how will it get recovered. This are the main points to be noted as other lending platform got failed due to this flaws.

Dear hubballi,

That a really great questions, to make sure there are no defaults or lenders are secured there are three things we are doing is, on the consumer product people can create their own group and save collectively, and people will initially only invite someone who trust so that there are lesser number of default. On the Business to Business/enterprise product, manufacturing companies will initiate and invite collaborative savings for their distributors, this will give distributors opportunity to buy products from manufacturer and provide a way for interest free credit for longer period without exposing the credit risk to the manufacturing company. And in the business to business model manufacturing company bear the loss of in case of any distributor defaults, but this wont effect manufacturing companies at all, as per our market research and statistical analysis the defaults wont be more than ~.1% of sales boots.

Thanks,
GetUnion Team

getunion
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

If nature must be preserved, I'm undoubtedly in it!

Thanks Scout Georgenson,
GetUnion

opentrader12

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

It indeed is a great thought as nature is something which is a soul of our earth and in today's time it is needed to be saved and no better podium than Cryptoworld.Cryptocurrency has one the largest network across the people and billions are connected to it and makes great profit.This thought of saving ecosystem and saving your money at one platform is noble and i am surely purchasing it as soon as it gets launched.
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

will you introduce bounty campaign and what is token price?Hard cap/soft cap also interests!

getunion
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:24:35 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 02:35:57 AM by getunion

will you introduce bounty campaign and what is token price?Hard cap/soft cap also interests!

Dear RooKIED,

Bounty campaign starts soon, hopefully tomorrow. I will keep you posted on the updates.
Soft cap: $1,000,000
Hard cap:$5,000,000

thanks,
GetUnion

Bogybiz

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

!! I'm sure this project will bring a lot of benefits to humanity !!
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

Dear RooKIED,

Bounty campaign starts soon, hopefully tomorrow. I will keep you posted on the updates.

thanks,
GetUnion

Thank you very much for the answer, waiting for the updates!)

SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/004eb018-9c0e-40e7-ad11-3aeadb96c75e
pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 722

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

The project seems interesting to me. Can you please elaborate what type of lending authentication you are going to do ?
Is it just the authentication part on the lending platform or you have other things planned on the lending platform.

Thanks pwanjain for your feedback, we will employ a combination of our own developed algorithm, with some of the commercially available licensed technology solutions to detect and prevent fraud when it comes to lending. As we grow we will collect the transaction history and past dataset and uses techniques such as knowledge based authentication (KBA), and also behavioral analytics.

Having said that we are just providing the platform to facilitate collaborative saving. On the consumer product people can create their own group and save collectively, and people will initially only invite someone who trust so that there are lesser number of default. On the Business to Business/enterprise product, manufacturing companies will initiate and invite collaborative savings for their distributors, this will give distributors opportunity to buy products from manufacturer and provide a way for interest free credit for longer period without exposing the credit risk to the manufacturing company.

Thanks,
GetUnion Team
Good to see that you have planned out the things well. I would like to say that in order to succeed the project you will have to gain more tryst and credibility from the people so that they get involved in your ICO.
All the best.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

The project seems interesting to me. Can you please elaborate what type of lending authentication you are going to do ?
Is it just the authentication part on the lending platform or you have other things planned on the lending platform.

Thanks pwanjain for your feedback, we will employ a combination of our own developed algorithm, with some of the commercially available licensed technology solutions to detect and prevent fraud when it comes to lending. As we grow we will collect the transaction history and past dataset and uses techniques such as knowledge based authentication (KBA), and also behavioral analytics.

Having said that we are just providing the platform to facilitate collaborative saving. On the consumer product people can create their own group and save collectively, and people will initially only invite someone who trust so that there are lesser number of default. On the Business to Business/enterprise product, manufacturing companies will initiate and invite collaborative savings for their distributors, this will give distributors opportunity to buy products from manufacturer and provide a way for interest free credit for longer period without exposing the credit risk to the manufacturing company.

Thanks,
GetUnion Team
Good to see that you have planned out the things well. I would like to say that in order to succeed the project you will have to gain more tryst and credibility from the people so that they get involved in your ICO.
All the best.
Well said buddy and i must tell that the thought itself has done half of there work and I personally is very much impressed with whatever little that i have read and really looking forward to your ICO.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
getunion
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/004eb018-9c0e-40e7-ad11-3aeadb96c75e

I must admit that writer has hit the nail on its head, when it comes to our Strengths. I really like it.

Thanks,
GetUnion

getunion
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Dear RooKIED,

thanks,
GetUnion

Thank you very much for the answer, waiting for the updates!)

Bounty Campaign started, below is the link. 4,000,000 UNI Token is up for grab!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255283

Thanks,
GetUnion

getunion
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

Union is a blockchai bassed operating platform for the bussinis to robots area, the platform had drones of its own design, now people can save collaboratively, projects union is here to help!

Everything is correct except robots and drones.

thanks,
GetUnion

Roman1986kas

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

Get it. Good project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All