Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡ENERGY PREMIER⚡⚡Energy retail & bidding⚡LIVE PRODUCT+LEAD USERBASE⚡  (Read 1207 times)
futureprospective

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

How the value of token will grow? For example in other blockchain based start-ups small percent of value will be donated from all contracts to the token. How is it Energy Premiere?

Hi futureprospective,

Hopefully the following text can answer your question:
The global electricity market is a huge market, around 10tn. We expect that in the Crowdsale, our tokens will be purchased to a large extent by funds, private contributors, individual contributors, and individuals who have their own companies and will use our tokens for electricity supply. We expect that the true use of tokens will be when the Crowdsale ends. Then, we expect the token value to grow rapidly because the real users, which are thousands of electricity suppliers and millions of companies, will start purchasing tokens and use them on the platform. It is certain that we already have some contracts that will reflect the entire market.
The value of EPC token is connected to the amount of energy traded through the token and is set to grow as the demand for the token grows due to higher volumes in energy trading. Furthermore, the platform users need to have the EPC token before the trade in order to be able to participate in bidding sessions as well as to trade electricity - which leads for higher token demand and value as the user base of the platform grows. Moreover, users have a strong incentive to purchase platform services and pay platform fees with the EPC token, which will also drive the demand. For more information check the token-model on the homepage of our tokensale.EnergyPremier.com website.

best,
Your Energy Premier Team Smiley.

It was a question mate!

Ahahaha! Well exaplained. I like the admins of this project  Wink. On a serious note, yeah you are right in this analysis. Only thing is that: what is your feedback so far from your suppliers and/or customers. Good/bad/no feedback hah!
Hey futureprospective, are you asking a question or commenting?  Grin
EnergyPremier (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

How the value of token will grow? For example in other blockchain based start-ups small percent of value will be donated from all contracts to the token. How is it Energy Premiere?

Hi futureprospective,

The global electricity market is a huge market, around 10tn. We expect that in the Crowdsale, our tokens will be purchased to a large extent by funds, private contributors, individual contributors, and individuals who have their own companies and will use our tokens for electricity supply. We expect that the true use of tokens will be when the Crowdsale ends. Then, we expect the token value to grow rapidly because the real users, which are thousands of electricity suppliers and millions of companies, will start purchasing tokens and use them on the platform. It is certain that we already have some contracts that will reflect the entire market.
The value of EPC token is connected to the amount of energy traded through the token and is set to grow as the demand for the token grows due to higher volumes in energy trading. Furthermore, the platform users need to have the EPC token before the trade in order to be able to participate in bidding sessions as well as to trade electricity - which leads for higher token demand and value as the user base of the platform grows. Moreover, users have a strong incentive to purchase platform services and pay platform fees with the EPC token, which will also drive the demand. For more information check the token-model on the homepage of our tokensale.EnergyPremier.com website.

best,

Ahahaha! Well exaplained. I like the admins of this project  Wink. On a serious note, yeah you are right in this analysis. Only thing is that: what is your feedback so far from your suppliers and/or customers. Good/bad/no feedback hah!

Hi futureprospective,

Thanks for your comment! Smiley
The feedback so far has been good because the customers get the best offer based on the suppliers. Since, it is bidding, the competition between the suppliers drive them to offer the customer best possible prices. This is something that creates a lot of value for the customers.

best,
Energy Premier Team! Smiley
futureprospective

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Hi futureprospective,

best,

Ahahaha! Well exaplained. I like the admins of this project  Wink. On a serious note, yeah you are right in this analysis. Only thing is that: what is your feedback so far from your suppliers and/or customers. Good/bad/no feedback hah!

Hi futureprospective,

Thanks for your comment! Smiley
The feedback so far has been good because the customers get the best offer based on the suppliers. Since, it is bidding, the competition between the suppliers drive them to offer the customer best possible prices. This is something that creates a lot of value for the customers.

best,
Energy Premier Team! Smiley

Thanks for the feedback 😊
BigMeasurement

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

Nice project people!!
BigMeasurement

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

guys, do you have other community groups as well?
EnergyPremier (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

guys, do you have other community groups as well?

You can follow us on:

Telegram channel - https://t.me/tokensaleenergypremiercom
Telegram group - https://t.me/joinchat/Hq0j1hDxZ3eRKFNo5f7oTw
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergyPremierTS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/energypremier/
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD53IA7OGe-QA4ZPD86CWvw
Medium - https://medium.com/energy-premier-blog
futureprospective

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

Your telegram group is becoming big with followers. Grin Grin
Indigenousinnovation

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

Will your token be listed on any third party exchange?
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

As far as I understand, is the countdown going before the public sale?
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Favorite idea of the project, can not wait more! I look forward to joining this project.
CryptoLPFWS

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Is there an explainer video I can take a look at? Thanks!
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

I may be interested in the progress of the project and look forward to this success of the ICO. The project is really fun, let's see how the team working in the project can make the ICO work smoothly.
EnergyPremier (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Hi Indigenousinnovation,

Our goal is to get as many EPC holders as possible. Therefore, we are aiming to list our EPC on various third party exchanges Smiley.

Feel free to write here for any further questions.

best,
Energy Premier Team!
Indigenousinnovation

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

Hi Indigenousinnovation,

Our goal is to get as many EPC holders as possible. Therefore, we are aiming to list our EPC on various third party exchanges Smiley.

Feel free to write here for any further questions.

best,
Energy Premier Team!

Thanks for the information guys!!
I will write if any other doubt. I am just making sure that everything is authentic in your project. So far, it seems really promising. Let's see what happens!!
BigMeasurement

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

Same question!!
EnergyPremier (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

Same question!!

Yes, check our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD53IA7OGe-QA4ZPD86CWvw

For more info follow us on:
Medium https://medium.com/energy-premier-blog
Telegram channel https://t.me/tokensaleenergypremiercom
Telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/Hq0j1hDxZ3eRKFNo5f7oTw
FutureWorldOrder

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

Looking forward to this one!!
futureprospective

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

Hey guys,

Can you show me an example of EPC purchase? I am a bit new to crypto World Cheesy.

Indigenousinnovation

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

It's a  interesting project, wish good luck!

HOHOHO!!! Yesss, wish you good luck from me as well!! Really interested in seeing the growth of energy trading  Smiley Smiley. Having an efficient system to utilise energy is a big factor in the progress of our race. We should try to find more sustainable and efficient ways to distribute and utilise energy.
EnergyPremier (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

Hey guys,

Can you show me an example of EPC purchase? I am a bit new to crypto World Cheesy.

Hi, thanks for asking. First you have to go to https://tokensale.energypremier.com/, enter you e-mail adress and go to participate. Then you'll recieve e-mail with instructions how to join Energy Premier community and how to participate in presale.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: