Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why facebook and twitter are too low  (Read 744 times)
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

You are very right, in the past I think like you, I have a question why the allocation for twitter campaign & facebook allocation is low? If I think the work done on facebook or twitter is more difficult, we have to like & share after that we also have to create a report in the thread, sometimes there are also campaigns that have to make a tweet related to the project and we Also notified the report, is not this more difficult than other campaigns.
But, I think every project has good reason to do like that, we can do that.
not only that if you read news or articles related to bitcoin with sossial media you will know the reason why it happened facebook has banned advertising about crypto circulating. Due to facebook users not only adults but small children from 12 years of age and above.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

I think why from so much work done and faced every day to post and report, but the rewards are smaller than the others and the number of participants is the most than the others, it is actually from the team has been analyzed in pembagianya. I do not think because of so stressful in his daily duties but the benefits in doing share and post will be directly utilized by many people but the selling value is high or not.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Too many participants sharing limited amount of tokens.
I have seen bounty with 5000 twitter participants, if we take $200K as funds for twitter bounty at the end of campaign everyone will receive 40$.
deniyoga

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

Indeed Facebook and Twitter are very low compared to other programs, because it is very easy in how it works like and share it. Different from other programs that have a lot of work and time.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

to my understanding twitter and facebook are not too low but what i found out is that, some people are using multiple account so that what makes them to limit it that way, but content creation or vblog you can only submit one which you won't earn highly. so that is what i think could be the problem.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

i wonder why they always intimidiate twitter and facebook campaign to much, some times the stress over doing facebook and twitter is much complare to any other bounty campaign. but what i only see is that low allocation for them.
so what i do now to keep earning higher token is to participate in all the project like telegram, content, vblog and translations at least by doing all this project will give you some quality tokens after being listed on exchange you can trade to any convinient currencies which you want to sell to.
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

Because the number of participants is usually very high. Last year, a bounty project usually only had 500 to 600 people joining the facebook and twitter campaign. Now the number is usually up to 2000 thousand people. The bonuses are fixed, and divided for many, so the reward for each person is small.
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.
This is not the case all the time, there are campaigns that are giving more budget in facebook and twitter because they know there's a lot of participant in that bounty campaign.

But even as that we have more participants in twitter and facebook campaign so the payment will be too low after the campaign ends so to e I suggest that it should be increased since we have more participants over it.
Looking at translation and vblog there reward are huge.
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

The process of completing facebook and twitter is very simple. I think even beginners can complete a task in just 10 minutes, and because of the large number of people who participate in facebook and twitter, this makes the reward even lower!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:56:53 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 03:44:07 AM by Maldini07

I think may be there two causes why bounty facebok and twitter have low value
first : maybe BM assume the task facebook and twitter is too easy when compared bounty signature, blog, youtube and creator content ,,
second : bounty facebook and twitter have very many participants so the division of stake it also affects the number of participants
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:09:58 AM

Twitter and Facebook are also not strict in terms of rules and regulations , so i think reward is slow.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:28:54 AM

In the recent campaign, they are allocating a very good amount to the social media activity because many people are participating in twitter and facebook promotions. Compared with the signature campaign, managers are allocating some higher percentages to the social media activity.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

The difficulty of completing the task is different, because facebook and twitter are the simplest bounty tasks. The signature is set for the bitcointalk forum. Since there are people who know about coins in the forum, there are more investors here! The task of translating and producing videos is very difficult, not everyone can do it!

Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

i just wonder why facebook and twitter are too low in terms of pool allocation, what i m seeing now is not longer encouraging about doing facebook and twitter anymore again. facebook and twitter are more stressful compared to other pools but it seems they have less reward.
watch out the stress in retwitting and tweetting also post and repost on facebook everyday and everytime writting report come to think the stress.. also emerging how your facebook profile will be filled with picture and text of any campaign which you are advertising. please i m using this moment to plead to bounty managers to add up facebook and twitter (increase the allocation), so wen participating we won't get tired of doing the work (advertising on social media).
also due to the stress some ends up on the way without the program being end while some manage to follow the program to the ends.

please if you agree with me, support me with your send-able merit.
i will appreciate with your merit.
This is not the case all the time, there are campaigns that are giving more budget in facebook and twitter because they know there's a lot of participant in that bounty campaign.
You have a point and besides the tasks been given in every bounty camps for Facebook and Twitter is actually effortless, because you will only do shares and likes or tweets and retweets once a week only in order to received stakes or what payment they probably provide in their bounty.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

if I myself now participate in social media bounty program but must see the allocation and the number of participants. why now the social media allocation is lower because now the newbie account can participate in different social media campaigns with the restricted signature rank account.

Icoha2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

I think there are too many people involved in these two campaigns and the amount of allocation of these two campaigns is also low 5-10%.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

yes you i agree with you why bounty sosmed program very few get the prize in compare with others when the work of bounty program is very difficult and make a little dizzy. I think if the first time that his job just post and like every that you share it's normal if bounty get a little prize. but now it's different how it works bouty sosmed. we have to make a post every week after that we have to give a weekly report so we get a reward. it's pretty hard and makes a little dizzy if it's a natural thing to get a little gift. please reconsider the ico makers and change the bounty sosmed prizes for more.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 02:31:21 PM by tweetbit

Too many participants sharing limited amount of tokens.
I have seen bounty with 5000 twitter participants, if we take $200K as funds for twitter bounty at the end of campaign everyone will receive 40$.

This is also I observe when the hype of cryptocurrency last year 2017 that boosts all numbers of participants. Now with the merit and strict monitoring of our great forum leader and moderators, I have seen changes and more accounts been negged for farming and spamming. Let’s hope for a best payday the rest of the year now and help them by reporting those abusing accounts.

HODL
nursar00

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

becouse to many of them join bounty campaign and facebook that's why too low he can give to them. and also if you want high stakes or tokens join to newsilike campign their give token directly not stakes. sometime he can give stakes
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

Hello friends! I do not think the project allocates less% of the social media campaign. It is worth mentioning that the number of people involved in such campaigns is overwhelming. That makes the reward get less
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: