Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why facebook and twitter are too low  (Read 744 times)
Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:28:41 AM

Because Facebook and Twitter is easy to advertising. You can post and shares only..
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

You can think like this
When you are looking for a collaborator, are you more willing to find someone with the same interests as you, so that you have a higher chance of success?
Most of Facebook and Twitter customers don't know about coins, their chances of participating in coins are actually very small, and signatures and translations are more targeted! (Because these ads are designed for people who understand cryptocurrencies) Do you understand?
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

facebook and twitter campaigns are not like the previous year, even this second campaign is the most complicated and time-consuming campaign of the other gifts for the current year while the allocation of payments is lower than other prizes.
and if the previous year we just need to retweet and share, like a campaign managed by SYLON and this is very appropriate if we get a very low cost. but since the beginning of 2018 twitter and facebook campaign turned into the most complicated campaigns, among others, because we have to retweet, tweet, share, post and do weekly reports until the project is completed

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

Why Facebook and Twitter bounty are too low, this is the reason :

1. there is a very easy and simple task, your job just do some like, share, create some own post, and do weekly reports on forum or forms.
2. everyone can join this bounty no matter what your forum rank in this forum. as you have facebook and twitter account with much friends/followers, you are eligible to join.
3. Payments depend on how much participants join. More people join the bounty, less payment you got because the allocation of the bounty divided to all participants.

If you want to earn more reward on a bounty, try another bounty programs like signature or blog/article bounty...
Oliveir

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

In Bitcointalk.org, Facebook and Twitter campaign has small award since application is uimited and award will be distributed to all participant sometime if the project is good almost 3K participants are there... But if you want a bigger you can check Bountyhive.io...
dumbhack3r

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

i dont get the point why Telegram Is too high even for nothing!
Just join and submit your username!
its hard to keep track of user activity in Channel!
How that helps for promotion!

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

There is far too much spam on Facebook therefore a mighty amount of profiles get blocked

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

I see many projects still have equal allocation to social media pool and signature pool . Also there is reason that why budget is not highest in social media , because people can join many projects under social media campaign so they can earn from multiple projects but in signature campaign they cant do the same .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

Yes, social campaigns like facebook and twitter are now too many participants so the reward is quite small. Therefore, it is best to engage in various projects to achieve the best possible return. Or else you should join other campaigns like Reddit, youtube and article as it still has few participants, the reward is quite high when the requirements.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

I agree with your opinion but it seems that FB and TW are too simple to join. Other campaigns seem more difficult with the majority of bounty hunters
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

There are too many bounty hunters involved in Facebook and Twitter campaigns so the rewards for it are less and more stringent, so maybe now it's better to make a video.
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

I don't see anything surprising in the fact that the work in social networks pay very little. I think that social networks do not need to spend the budget bounty because social networks are useless and do not bring benefits to the ICO
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

The rewards for each bounty mission are different, and many bounty missions are also assigned to Twitter and Facebook for many rewards!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

Statistics show that social networks bring very little benefit for ICO and bounties. Social networks do not attract investors and advertising social networks no one takes seriously. Besides, anyone can create a new account and a few days to cheat yourself a few thousand followers or friends
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

I agree with your opinion but it seems that FB and TW are too simple to join. Other campaigns seem more difficult with the majority of bounty hunters
for me there is nothing easy, social media campaigns like like n share are as difficult as other campaigns. Social media campaigns have to make reports on threads every week and there are even rules that require making posts. and in my opinion the job is not easy and requires discipline and patience.
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

Too simple. FA and TW are common to many people, so it is natural to assume that the reward is less
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

I'm newcomers to the bonuses, Fb and Tw are the first things I think but the bonus for it is too little while the other campaign is less participant but the bonus is too high, need to adjust
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

yes you are right my friend likes your question here I also wonder social media bounty why the prize given is very little even though judging from the way it works is very complicated and makes a little stress on the report in their rules. But I have seen that some of the IOI's increased prizes for social media bounties gave them a higher reward than the signature for me fair. but only a few ico gave it. and not much.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

Facebook and Twitter have the low pool allocation because the action in Facebook an Twitter requirement when doing bounty is very easy. You only make some posts and shares within the living week to receive the stake. If you want to get more reewards, please try with content or signature action, the requirement is hard but you can get the high rewards

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

The first is because Facebook and Twitter have a large number of participants, and secondly because Twitter and Facebook are done in a very simple way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: