Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are stakes  (Read 189 times)
ahtsham90 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
Merited by drwatson84 (10)

Hi folks, I see alot of bounties defining rewards in stakes. My question is "HOW MANY TOKENS ARE IN ONE STAKE" is it a fix quantity or vary from bounty to bounty. Moreover, why dont all the bounties simply reward in tokens instead of stakes. Huh I found it bit confusing  Roll Eyes

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

Hi. Make sure to consult the search[1] option first before asking questions, as chances are, your question has already been answered in the past.

Topic: How Stakes are Calculated in ICO Bounty Campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2073641.0
Topic: What is a bounty stake? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212255.0
Topic: What are "Stakes" in Bounty Campaigns? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2277486.0
Topic: what is stakes? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414150.0

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ArteMixer

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

Hi folks, I see alot of bounties defining rewards in stakes. My question is "HOW MANY TOKENS ARE IN ONE STAKE" is it a fix quantity or vary from bounty to bounty. Moreover, why dont all the bounties simply reward in tokens instead of stakes. Huh I found it bit confusing  Roll Eyes

Let's say that I have 5000 followers and you have 300. It is just simply unfair to share the same prize pool. That why there are stakes, which are different prize pools for different tiers of accounts.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

When we say stakes here in bitcoin is is determined as a week youve complete and every possitions in bitcoin is having a value according to its level  so that it will replace and that would be a basis to have or how many is your coins according to your stake level as well as you have been completed every week in the week you must deal in your signiture campaign.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Twentyacoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Stakes are shares of the overall campagn fund. Every week alt bounties pay in stakes. The formula is:

Total fund / Total stakes earned = tokens per stake

Your token payment = tokens per stake  X. Your total stakes.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

the stakes are the way to rate your participation and in all campaigns vary according to the percentage assigned to it and the number of people involved, and all tokens can vary from one to another also taking into account the success of the ico
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:07:50 AM by cryptamod

Stakes would be your reward when we are talking about the bounties,stakes will be factor to calculate your rewards at the end of the campaign you have joined,it will determine on how much you will get from the hard earned days you participated these bounty campaigns.Usually these stakes are distributed 2weeks or more from the day that ICO has ended.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: