Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any Signature Campaign for Newbie ???  (Read 191 times)
razinvel (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

It's hard to find a good signature for a Newbie !
maybe someone will prompt me where to look  a signature or a good bounty? sites, groups?
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Yeah. There are signature campaign for newbie but its rare. Guess you are lucky I have recently seen two signatures for newbies. Below are their links. You should try to post quality post so as to increase your rank by activity and by merit also.

http://bountylord.com/index.php?id=1096
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110799.0

https://cryptotvplus.com
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

Don't know how good they pay but you can also check out Gambling section in Economics. Economics>Marketplace>Gambling. You should be able to find a couple of threads that offer newbie sig spots. First one I clicked had it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1268718.0

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

how much does this actually pay?
looking at the first comment's link here, it's like 20 tokens per week.
in general, that couldn't be more than like a dollar?
isn't it more productive to work for an hour and earn $5(guess depends on country), and buy 100 tokens instead of posting for a week?  Huh

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

one of the last things you'll learn when you log into the digital money world is bounty and campaigns. If you do not have money to invest, bounty is important. Unfortunately, there are no campaigns when you start as newbie.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

I hope this will help you for your first bounty!

But first i have some advice to you, make sure that you wallet is safe by keeping your password and private key off to the public.
Never share them to anyone, Save it somewhere that you will surely remember.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881940.0
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

maybe someone will prompt me where to look  a signature or a good bounty? sites, groups?

from Newbie to Junior it's easy. A little progress and become a worthy participant of the forum and then you can choose from a greater number of proposals for  signature bounty campaigns.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

seems to bounty this one, require minimal Jr. member of any ico project that issue bounty. it is very difficult to find a bounty signature that allows the newbie to follow it,
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

If you want a campaign for newbie which is already in the trading sites you can choose oax, just search it on the search bar on this forum and you will find it.
Sypher902

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Most projects want you to be a full mem
Stay online and write good articles and replys to maintain your status and  ranking
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

a few amount of bounty campaigns allowed for newbie.maximum bounty allocation for rank junior member to higher only.

hakatu

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

There's rarely any! I think that is to prevent clone users flooding the bounties.  My advice is to be active on the forum and joining conversation as getting to Jr.Member isn't that hard. With the merit system though, it would be hard but rewarding to get to higher ranks.
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I would look into Crowdholding.

They are a co-creation platform where you can sign in for free, reply to tasks and you earn crypto from it. I think these guys will be big by the end of 2018, I would get on board now.

https://www.crowdholding.com
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

This is why the forum implemented the merit system,shitposters always to make money from signatures,do you think new accounts are allowed here to promote these ICOs? you need to have atleast jr.member but i wont recommend that because your stakes will be least than the higher ranks especially when the participants has a alot of highranks.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

There is no signature campaign or bounty campaign for newbies at all. There are some bounties take the newbie participant to social media campaigns. That is only way to participate on the bounty campaign but still merit will not affect you to reach until the junior. I believe even member rank is easy to achieve. You need to gain the 10 merits with the quality posts you make on this forum.
Gerald8102

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:10:56 AM

Theres are few bounty accepting a newbie participants for their signature campaign but its really hard to find. Because most of bounties are looking for atleast jr member rank for signature campaign. And for me i would advice that focus first on making quality post until you rank up jr member.  Because its not worth it to join signature campaign in newbie rank , they will pay you small amount of token only.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

so far, its hard to find signature for newbie because joining for a signature requires atleast jr.member and above ranks. but you can join campaigns for social medias, trans, telegram or subscriptions. just look on bounties(altcoins) thread. goodluck mate!
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

I hope this will help you for your first bounty!

But first i have some advice to you, make sure that you wallet is safe by keeping your password and private key off to the public.
Never share them to anyone, Save it somewhere that you will surely remember.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881940.0

I'll recommend this thread for those newbie bounty hunters, it seems legit plus the bounty manager was a friend of our previous bounty manager where we joined as a newbie for a signature campaign. And the project was a huge success and we earned fair enough from it. But don't forget to post a quality post and follow the rules. Enjoy your 1st bounty campaign.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

If you want to earn good, having a newbie rank is not possible.
There are some who accept but the payment is really low, maybe try to rank up and contribute to the forum so you will
get merit that will help you to rank up easily.

On the other hand, I know the process for rank up is very long, you can do bounties other than signature, you can check on the bounty section
in this forum. Hope my suggestion would help.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

before you participate in the signature campaign you have to raise the rank to the new Jr.member you can already participate there. because the signature campaign for the newbie is very rare

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: