Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any Signature Campaign for Newbie ???  (Read 191 times)
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

It's hard to find a good signature for a Newbie !
maybe someone will prompt me where to look  a signature or a good bounty? sites, groups?
Why you don't try to find bounty campaign. Its hard to rank up in this forum. Maybe there are some bounty that accept newbies but the payment will not so big. I suggest you to join facebook or Twitter campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

Newbie cant join signature campaign.
You should rank up as a jr member tobe able to join signa campaign.
But i recommend you to participate on NTOK's signature campaign. It is what i've joined.
You should also try it.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:36:39 AM

maybe someone will prompt me where to look  a signature or a good bounty? sites, groups?
What do you mean about a good signature for NEWBIE?  Now, the Signature or Bounty Campaign manager has not accepted NEWBIE to join in his project. Can you change your question to, what should I do before join in the Signature or Bounty Campaign? it is a suitable question for you to say. For a lesson for you to join the Campaign you should often be in this subforum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 it will help you create a quality post. Having quality posts, criticisms and suggestions on threads you read will make it easier for you to apply to some Campaigns.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:51:25 AM

Most signature campaigns apply for applicants with minimum requirements on newbie, but if you choose bounty I think many accept newbie to participate. Especially since the existence of the merit system that applies here, sig camp apply the rules are above jr. Member.
But you do not have to worry, because many bounty who can accept you. You just need to look for it in the bounty section.
condura150

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

It really is hard to find good bounty campaigns for newbies. Most of the bounty campaigns only allows Jr. Member and up to join their bounty. My advice is that you keep posting and stay active on the forum to be able to rank up and join most of the bounty campaigns you want to participate in. After all the higher your rank is the greater rewards you will earn from the bounty campaigns you participate in. But if you really want to join a bounty campaign with your current rank be patient on checking the campaigns that fit you in the bounty section.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

You should aim for jr member first. Its rare to have signature campaign for newbies. Its easier to have signature campaign when you are a jr member.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

I'm here on bitcointalk for almost a year and I never seen campaign for newbie so I don't know there are existing campaign for newbie, maybe there are, but it is rare and difficult to find one.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

I would suggest you concentrate on upgrading your rank, when your rank is upgraded to Jr. Member then you can participate in all signature campaign.
ruzadovec

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

No campaign currently accepts newbie. I think you try to improve your ranking to jr.member to join the signature campaigns.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

You can join in this campaign. It's a good thing that there is this one project that entertains newbie applicants for signature campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110799.0
On another note, if you are good at writing, maybe you can write an article featuring their project or many other projects that wishes it.
they don't require you to be a jr member of sorts.
Jabiii

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:59:10 AM

Definitely it is hard but flymoney is accepting newbies and budbo also was accepting newbies but it already ended. For a newbie I recommend you join telgram, facebook, twitter and instagram campaigns first. You will gain earnings from that kinds of campaigns.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

yes. a few bounties allow newbie for signature campaigning. maximum bounties manager allow rank up to newbie...junior member to legandary member....

karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

not all signature campaigns that allow newbie .. there is also permission but pay a bit ..
follow the signature campaign must be junior member ... because newbie is a new player so there are still many who do not know the rules ..

wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

it seems too hard to find a signature campaign for newbie.
many apply the minimum jr.member rule
so far i have never found a sign camp for rank newbie.
try join social media bounty first.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

maybe its good if you rank up first to junior member because there were only few who will accepts newbie and they only pay few stakes for newbies.
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

I've suggest to for all newbie much better to push your rank into newbie to junior because we have manny bounty campaign to joined if you are junior member

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

Now many of the minimum requirements for signing tasks are JR members!

JR membership is an easy level to reach!

You can find some bounty in the bounty area!
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

as a far as i know, i think there is no signature campaign for newbie , you can join signature campaign if your rank is jr.member up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: