Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the feature of the coins like Lisk,EOS,Neblio  (Read 93 times)
mailsforcyr (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

Hello all can any one please suggest me what is the feature of the coins like Lisk,EOS,Neblio. why because most of the countries are banning ICO..in this situation what is the feature of platform based coins like Lisk,EOS,Neblio
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Countries banning cryptocurrency does not have any permanent impact on any coin. It may have a temporary effect. They are all promising coin especially neblio.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Well, about the features, I certainly can not say for sure, but I think that of the listed coins you can see that they are very promising and I also think that a lot of people are counting on the fact that they will soon see the demand in these projects.
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

Those platform coins are really great but I am thinking if we need that number of platforms really. Ethereum and Neo does the job good and we may not need any more platform coins, what we need is really good projects to be used in platforms, we do not need new platforms, we already have enough.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

Hello all can any one please suggest me what is the feature of the coins like Lisk,EOS,Neblio. why because most of the countries are banning ICO..in this situation what is the feature of platform based coins like Lisk,EOS,Neblio
LISK and EOS are based on DPOS to reach consensus, which means these chains are fast but highly centralized. Neblio is based on POS, which is much slower than DPOS but more decentralized. Most of countries are banning ICOs because a large portion of ICOs are scams or very scammy.

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Most of them are actually similar when we look at what goals they are trying to achieve - to be the platform an open blockchain platform for smartcontracts and dApps that is decentralized. Although DPOS is not the best for decentralization as here guys who entered early and grabbed the votes mainly control the network and if you are to run your node you can't profit but people who entered early get profit out of it. DPOS are EOS and LISK and you should have something about this in your head this information. Other than that Lisk market itself as eay to write code in since it uses javascript which many devs know already.

Those platform coins are really great but I am thinking if we need that number of platforms really. Ethereum and Neo does the job good and we may not need any more platform coins, what we need is really good projects to be used in platforms, we do not need new platforms, we already have enough.

You can't tell people to stop to make new things and new ideas. Ethereum and Neo are not perfect like many of cryptocurrencies out there because there always has to be some trade-offs in technology. Hopefully we will see more advanced platform in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: