Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning merit points by being a cry baby!  (Read 358 times)
GumboTrader (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 3

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

Just recently I wrote a post complaining about how hard it is to earn merits on BitcoinTalk.org.

Well that complaining garnered me 2 merit points!

So my suggestion to you is complain about what you don't like about BitcoinTalk.org and see how many merit points you can earn just by complaining.

So my complaint is that there are too many user on here with a crap load of merit points but with little insight and not much to offer as far as content!

Okay now give me my merit points, merit points, merit points please!!!!

Oh Yea, what's your complaint about BitcoinTalk.org?

█▐  CIBUS FOOD ECOSYSTEM  ▐ █FOOD BLOCKCHAIN
▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE 28 FEB 2018 ▬▬▬▬ (https://cibus.world)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krainzmaster

Activity: 82
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

nice try, but as you see I can't do anything ^^
but to be honest the merit points bring value in this forum, so it is how it is, post high quality content to others, then you will earn it, this is just fair^^

I know you didn't want to hear this  Cheesy
Best regards
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

I do not care about merit points - forget it too and have fun on this forum or make money!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

Forget that you will rank up here,the ranking system was fucked up hard because of the shitposters who doesnt want to learn but to earn money from the signatures,you might get banned by the DT members if you are begging for the merits so i suggest stop doing that or you will get red trust.Do not force people to give you merits so that your account will still have little chance of getting rank up.I know how the heck the merit system give us a lot of headaches especially those people who are few days from ranking up..

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Twentyacoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Please don't complain about merit points. That's really dumb. And don't encourage others to complain too.

The best way to earn merit points is to contribute meaningfully to discussions and to be very patient.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Merit has indeed fucked up the ranking system here,but if you are here a year ago you are in a good position only these new folks are suffering including me i am 5days away to rank up for a full member i am too unlucky because i didnt rushed to rank up while there are no merit system.Now we dont have any chance of getting rankup because those merit source wont give any if are posting quality contents.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Merit has indeed fucked up the ranking system here,but if you are here a year ago you are in a good position only these new folks are suffering including me i am 5days away to rank up for a full member i am too unlucky because i didnt rushed to rank up while there are no merit system.Now we dont have any chance of getting rankup because those merit source wont give any if are posting quality contents.

You are suffering??

Dude, leave the forum and don't come back!  Why let yourself suffer needlessly?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Another complaint here, but why all this crying? Do you think that in this way you will get merit points?. Well, if the merit system is difficult for you, then you can leave this forum easily. just clicks on Logout.
On the other hand, I see that most of people want everything easier, and when there is an update (merit system) in something, then everyone becomes afraid.

Source : https://memegenerator.net/instance/57945164/toy-story-complaining-complaining-everywhere
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:31 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 10:51:27 PM by fxstrike

You need to be at least Sr Member to do this, at least you will earn 10 Merit to complain and "talk" or rather gossip about Merit, just check the other thread about Merit as long as the OP is Sr Member you will see everyone is agreeing with whatever mindless suggestion he gave, and received Merit too, if you are Member and below whatever clever idea you share you will be ignored and negative trust and be warned "you will never get Merit from me ever" and then they proceed to Merit some mindless reply in the thread, this Indian caste system like is the way high ranking member try yo keep Merit between them, gossiping about Merit should never get any merit and yet they received 20 Merit for that, and they say all low rank member polluting the forum. I checked this kind of high rank member and their post history is full of complaint about how low rank member being spam poster and polluter of the forum, nothing about BTC.

Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Now we dont have any chance of getting rankup because those merit source wont give any if are posting quality contents.
First off, try to improve your writing skills.

Second, everyone still has a chance of ranking up, i have witnessed members go from newbie to full member within weeks time. It's just that your posts are made to complete the required post count per week. 

And lastly, ranks don't matter, unless you're making money out of this forum(which you clearly are).
Twentyacoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Now we dont have any chance of getting rankup because those merit source wont give any if are posting quality contents.
First off, try to improve your writing skills.

Second, everyone still has a chance of ranking up, i have witnessed members go from newbie to full member within weeks time. It's just that your posts are made to complete the required post count per week. 

And lastly, ranks don't matter, unless you're making money out of this forum(which you clearly are).

You're talking nonsense. You can't becone a full member until you get 60 activity, and that takes longer than weeks. It takes 2 months minimum because only 14 activity every 2 weeks...
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

OK, let me tell you something, I'm in the same position like you and I'm not here like you for more than a year but just a few months. For those few months I learned so much, found so many interesting people and now see the forum with different eyes than before.It was a place to get me some coins to gamble with, now I'm enjoying every minute spend here. I'm really spending time here, more than 16 day shows the counter at the moment.

You are the after merit, well merit is everywhere just look around. The real people here are fighting a good fight against the spam here and if you join the force you may be rewarded with some merit as well.

There are many ways to contribute and there is really no need to be nullius, to be successful.

Farewell from an ordinary user Wink

tranquynhtien

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:00 AM
Merited by nhamoitruonghoc (1)

Unbelievable! I can not believe that you can create such a foolish topic to suggest other users to complain all the time about merit system in order to earn merits. Why you think it will work for merit beggars? Really naive approach. I also check your posts which you get 2 merit scores from two users. It's not actually deserved merits, but I guess two guys sent their sMerits to your account after taking a look at your post history. Your threads looks fine (at least not one-line, several word threads).
Good luck, and please lock your topic as soon as possible.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

Really now? You have come to this point where you encourage others to complain for the sake of earning merit points? I looked into your history and I saw a reason why you were awarded one. Do know it's not because of the content of what you wrote or your complain, but because you actually put your words together well. You might say that you're being sarcastic but come on. At least have the decency to respect those who actually deserved their merit points because they posted something informative and helpful.
TosTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

Please don't complain about merit points. That's really dumb. And don't encourage others to complain too.

The best way to earn merit points is to contribute meaningfully to discussions and to be very patient.

totally agree.
it would be great to earn merit points but
i don't want to be a cry baby.
anyway good for you that you've earned 2 merits!
but I can't think of any complaints about this forum for now.

▓▓ TOSCOIN :: Cryptocurrency for real payment system. ▓▓
🕇  Announcement | WebsiteGitHub Facebook Twitter 🕇
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

Just recently I wrote a post complaining about how hard it is to earn merits on BitcoinTalk.org.

So my suggestion to you is complain about what you don't like about BitcoinTalk.org and see how many merit points you can earn just by complaining.

So my complaint is that there are too many user on here with a crap load of merit points but with little insight and not much to offer as far as content!

my complaint is you.. wasting everyones time reading this shit. Complaining will only get you Pajeet merits, those merits are special as there is a limited supply - you are better off providing value as value/quality merits come from merit sources. Merit sources get a new allowance every fucking month, so think about that - longevity of appealing to the sources or short term gains of Pajeet merits that half every passing and will soon all be gone

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Your complaining activity wont get you so much merits comparing to contributing activity (which you cant). Because the one who gives you merit by complaining most likely the one who feels just like you and they are most likely not the higher rank people or merit sources who have a lot of merit. Once their merit is out, guess what? you wont get any merit.

And to persuade people to complain? this is a whole new level thing. Maybe the next thing you want to persuade is for people to engage in merit farming/abusing?
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Isn't this another way of merit begging?? Well you are lucky because you got 2 merits points just because of complaining. The 2 merits you got probably came from you main accounts? or another shit user like you.

I have wasted some of my time with this useless thread. Don't ask for merits shit user. Work hard for it or leave the forum. We don't need users like you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

I do not care about merit points - forget it too and have fun on this forum or make money!
You don't care about merit? I saw that some campaign managers will not accept applicants without merit. You will not be accepted if you are not earning merit every week. I think if that will be the rule of campaign manager I think that only high members will join from Sr. Member to Legendary, is that fair to us?
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

The OP is a pure shitpost. He might have been lucky getting merit on his past whining but definitely this tactics won't last. Desist from this OP before your account gets nucked.

Onto a serious concern. Honestly, I am beginning to loath write-ups on the Merit system. These complaints here and there piss me off.

Unbelievable! I can not believe that you can create such a foolish topic to suggest other users to complain all the time about merit system in order to earn merits.
Yes indeed, it is foolish.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██