Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 03:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Know About EOZ; A LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK  (Read 195 times)
gbenga88 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:45:31 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 02:48:36 PM by gbenga88

Have you heard about EOZ
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

EOZ is a financial system & crypto currency that operates with borderless interaction around the globe, once you are connected to internet, no matter the geographical distance between the sender and receiver. Your profit is guaranteed ! Artificial Neural Network with unique Blockchain, secured digital asset and inherent value as a secure cryptocurrency that propagates the instant transaction process, with only a few minutes needed for the transfer to take place. EOZ is a new lending with governed ecosystem cryptocurrency that applies blockchain technologies to the financial industry, giving greater access to global investment by lowering barriers to entry, and increasing market liquidity.

EOZ is a financial system & crypto currency that operates with borderless interaction around the globe, once you are connected to internet, no matter the geographical distance between the sender and receiver. Your profit is guaranteed !

[ANN THREAD](https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2943023)

Riggghhhtttt....

You sound like one of those mails where I only need to give you an empty piece of paper with my signature on it so you can deposit the sum of 20 million Dollars.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

Have you heard about EOZ
I have followed the bounty eoz program and I have some eoz tokens, the price for eoz in my wallet is $ 3.35 / token but I see on the official website of eoz, it says $ 35 / token price. which price is right?
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

I congratulate the participants bounty EOZ the price is very good, I see the price on the EOZ website
https://www.eoz.com/

hopefully the distribution runs smoothly
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

Have you heard about EOZ
according to dev, which I read on their group telegram said that the distribution of tokens will begin this week, congratulations to the participants
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

Have you heard about EOZ
according to dev, which I read on their group telegram said that the distribution of tokens will begin this week, congratulations to the participants
may i know which telegram group? because i just found DEAD channel without activity 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: