Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Registration Live]CrowdShare Mining/LendingX2 Project[PRE-SALE 25-4-2018]  (Read 487 times)
CSMDEV (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Hello, your rating was updated! https://icoholder.com/en/crowdshare-mining-20306

hi sir the one submitted the publish ico on your web is uncontactable now so couldnt login in with the same email... we will email u the team members page using crowdshare_mining@ outlook.com and the ico date to you could u pls update it for us? thanks sir...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

Hi devs.Say me what is the main idea of your platform?

eco friendly mining farms and lending plaform are the 2 main to start off with sir.
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up Grin
thank you sir! invite your friends
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up Grin

pre sale is live now! help us spread the words and build a larger community. we are always on telegram to answer any of your question. join ua now on telegram !

https://t.me/crowdshare

follow us on twitter and help us retweet ! gladly appreciated.

https://twitter.com/csharemining

have a good day ahead fellows!
samethenpretty

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

Will be keeping an eye on this project because it looks very promising! If there's a bounty program I would love to help spread the world 
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

One question, is the projects name CrowdSharex2 (thread title) or Crowdsharemining (website domain)?
Crypto26

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

everyone is keeping an eye to this project! hopefully this will skyrock
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

Will be keeping an eye on this project because it looks very promising! If there's a bounty program I would love to help spread the world 

We have our pre sale with limited tokens for this phase so i suggest you get in early as it always rich rewards for early investors. that should be much better than bounty. issue too much bounty will only cause the overall price fall after ico which we think is unfair for investors
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

One question, is the projects name CrowdSharex2 (thread title) or Crowdsharemining (website domain)?

thanks sir we changed it...  Grin
it Crowdshare and crowdshare mining is one of the project in crowdshare... an ico is selling crowdshare mining tokens
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

everyone is keeping an eye to this project! hopefully this will skyrock

We aim to develop lifetime profit issue dividends payouts. dont expect it to skyrock like over a short time period. we better off to thinking that skyrock in the dividend payouts instead of the token value.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

"Lifetime profit
Our dividend are reinvested to more miners and future developments. We are able to compound returns and create more and more profit for investors. Thereby investors hold on to ownership."

First i was sceptical because nobody can guarentee lifetime profit. But when you see their plan in the white paper, it actually makes sense.
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

"Lifetime profit
Our dividend are reinvested to more miners and future developments. We are able to compound returns and create more and more profit for investors. Thereby investors hold on to ownership."

First i was sceptical because nobody can guarentee lifetime profit. But when you see their plan in the white paper, it actually makes sense.

if we are able to build our own solar farms it will sure be a lifetime profit to holders. as we are able to sell back electrical power back to tariff. even if cryptocurrency fail in future( hardly )... another good alternative that forex trading has been much longer than even crypto exist. we hope the community can help and put in more trust in CSM project and be patient with us, it not going to be easy going accordingly to plans none of the ico had 100 percent done it. there is always ups and downs so we need to stay as a strong community.

Pre-sale is live! get your tokens early for more tokens bonus... early investors always get rich rewards.
mustafacetin

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

The reviews I read have made good comments. I wish you success
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

The reviews I read have made good comments. I wish you success

thank you sir help us share it among your friends or social media !
have a great day !
wibawa

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

Great project and I like your plan. Surely this project a lot of devotees
khanhii

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

This project has a very interesting idea. Good luck to you for success in promoting the project! Hope it will give us surprise in the future.
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

This project has a very interesting idea. Good luck to you for success in promoting the project! Hope it will give us surprise in the future.

yes sir we are in talk with some ico consultant to help us in our ico... so if u r interested do get your tokens now as it in pre sale now... more token bonus... thanks for your wishes anyway... have a great day ahead!
CSMDEV (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

I am also interested in the topic and looks promising. Say this topic will be held and distributed bounties and all sorts of cookies? Can I then join the distribution?

maybe u should consider getting some tokens as it more bonus token distribution now... if not if u r looking for bounties u can email official@www.crowdsharemining.org with help of press articles release and we can discuss about it...
kevork koja

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

This is a very great, amazing and reliable project.every step is taken firmly.this project very well prepared and well planned project.and the team seems to be great .thenk you for this cool project.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: