Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which step i should take before buy bitcoin?  (Read 474 times)
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Before you buy bitcoin, you should have learn and knowledge about bitcoin and how it works. Then find a wallet where you can store your bitcoins. You also need to accept that investing in bitcoin is very risky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

I am trying to buy bitcoin . i research online take some advise from people who are involve with it ..But to get exact point its bit uncertain ...so what should i need to know before buying bitcoin?
Well, simple in order for you to succeed and survive bitcoin world you must consider your self that lose sometimes is normal, you need the so called Wait. Waiting patiently is the key for you to earned well while you are thinking now on how to get started on bitcoin.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

I am trying to buy bitcoin . i research online take some advise from people who are involve with it ..But to get exact point its bit uncertain ...so what should i need to know before buying bitcoin?

Get acquainted and check how to settle income in the tax office in your country to avoid possible problems.
Get acquainted with exchanges, check how to convert BTC to FIAT.
Good luck.

Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Before buying bitcoin, I highly advice that the first thing you check out is the market. See first what is the value of bitcoin, because there are times when it's value is high which not really very ideal to spend your money on. So, the best thing to do is to wait for it's value to go low and then that's the time that you can buy.
buanakata

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

Buying bitcoin must be careful first to see the state of the market. The fluctuations that occur where prices often fall up make specific considerations and references. I think if you want to buy bitcoin in a cheap state and cultivate certainty that one day bitcoin the price will rise. That is all
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Make sure that you understand how wallets work.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

Here's a brief overview of what you need to look into before you make your foray into bitcoin;

1. Understand how exchanges work, find out which have the coins you are interested in trading then choose the one with the highest liquidity/lowest fee
2. Look into the difference between software and hardware wallets, if your budget allows get a hardware wallet, otherwise max sure you enable 2FA on your software wallet
3. Understand a little about how bitcoin fluctuates, this will allow you to buy when it's at its optimal price.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

have you heard about dollar cost averaging? it's a technique which you 1st invest a chunk of your money then invest the same amount when the value of the coin/BTC drops or increase in % of your target. this will help you to become comfortable with your investment and lessen the risk of loss. for example, you want to invest 100 USD on BTC.  1st invest 20 USD if the value increases/drop by 5% invest another 20 USD then another 20 USD for the next fluctuation. this trick is advisable for a beginner since they can not timing the market perfectly.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

Before buy bitcoin i think you have to learn lot of thing. Exchange, altcoin and many other things that i can't mention all here is basic knowledge to playing cryptocurrency. I advice you to buy altcoin instead of bitcoin because bitcoin value is too high and almost of all altcoin has a low value. If you want to research there are many altcoin that is best to buy and hold because great vision and professional team such as nano, icon, vechain etc.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

Before buying bitcoin you must to know from where you can buy bitcoin with a preferable price and a minimal fee so you have to do a search before you buy bitcoin
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

Know where you can buy, where you can store it, and its value. We have a BTC101 blog post that might help you: bit.ly/Bitcoin101Guide
But the key is to understand the market and the crypto world--staying informed is how you avoid making unnecessary mistakes.

Hope this helps  Smiley

Mintdice.com
-HK-

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Hello people.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

You should to know before buying bitcoin when you will sell it.
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

You should know many things before buying a Bitcoin. You should get a trusted wallet before buying Bitcoin. You should also the various transactions you can and can not do with your Bitcoin. You should know who to sell and when to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: