Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:16:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This week's best paying Airdrops!  (Read 280 times)
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

Thank you for sharing this info Wink Airdrops are good solutions for any coin hunter. It is really more convenient to do some steps on eve and get a reward. But I just can’t stand participating in Airdrops where you can earn only for referrals.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

Thank you for sharing this info Wink Airdrops are good solutions for any coin hunter. It is really more convenient to do some steps on eve and get a reward. But I just can’t stand participating in Airdrops where you can earn only for referrals.

Agreed. Although I do understand it from a project kind of standpoint. They want to spread the word. I think everyone should get a base reward, and if there's aditional rewards for referrals thats fine with me, as long it isn't referral-only.

That's why I like NKOR's Airdrop. So many abilities to earn extra points and get a higher reward.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

I do not know, I never follow airdrop, but I also often regret to see people get airdrop with good results  Cheesy Nice list btw.

ivrytwr3

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

Thanks for putting this together - please keep it up to date and i will regularly drop in!
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

Thanks for putting this together - please keep it up to date and i will regularly drop in!

You are very welcome! I'll try to keep it updated although it's a fulltime job lol, best chances are to stay in touch trough the telegram channel, that's my main focus. If I have additional time I'll update it on the forum aswell.
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

Posts like this are very helpful and useful to us.
This is a great help for someone like me looking for a good airdrop to join.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

I know right! Really helpful when someone else does all the hard work and you can just click a few links and earn some free money, in some cases a little more than others, but free is always a good idea Smiley
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Nice to hear my work is appreciated  Grin. Feel free to drop back in regularly as I'll try to update it as much as possible with new good airdrops!
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

Flux airdrop has closed! Max cap reached, they might re-open soon after the entries have been checked but I can't say for sure.
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

The Telegram Channel with highly promising ICO's & Airdrops has been growing rapidly lately so I'd like to give back to the community. Below some of the TOP Airdrops running right now. Check the spreadsheet for a lit of ALL ICO'S & AIRDROPS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RMRYYYyVyqRGna60Son35GYp3HrIkjG-_tOzFZdFn18/edit#gid=265212387

Feel free to join the channel and stay up-to-date on the best ICO's & Airdrops: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndAirdrops

Synapse
How to join: Sign up
Reward: 5$ + 10$ per referral
Join the Airdrop -> https://synapse.ai/

NKOR
How to join: Signup for their bounty program and complete tasks
Reward: 5-100$ depending on tasks performed
Join the Airdrop -> http://nkor.io/bounty

Flux
How to join:
Reward: 25$ (approximately)
Join the Airdrop -> https://flux.fund/en

Check out Fox Trading Airdrop aswell, they have a 13$ airdrop going right now. All you havr to do is follow on Twitter and join their Telegram.
raxan1987

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

I think Shivom is a very good project. There is a need for cryptocurrencies to end the inequity in health and I think Shivom is the one in good direction. It's recent partnership with one of the states in India may b a game changer. May be something other currencies can emulate instead of just challenging the status quo only and suffer in oblivion such a big time.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

Whenever you see an airdrop offering a range of values, then assume it is the lowest end of the scale, that's how it works out my humble experience.

That being said, I haven't participated in an airdrop for years because they're nearly all a waste of time, as the token price plummets as soon as it hits the exchange.

Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I don't belive in 100$ profit for airdrop. I try to get luck in LuckyToken airdrop.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: