Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CMM] Commercium (unofficial)  (Read 5099 times)
fmx (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 10:45:14 AM by fmx

This is unofficial post. I'm not team member
There is no official ANN for Commercium coin. Is it worth to mine?

Let's start discussion

Dev info

Symbol: CMM
Algo: Equihash
Whitepaper: https://www.commercium.net/Commercium_White_Paper.pdf
Team: https://www.commercium.net/team

Pools
Miningspeed: https://commercium.miningspeed.com
Lambomoon Club: https://cmm.lambomoon.club
DME: http://pool.digitalminingexperts.com
COINBLOCKERS: https://cmm.coinblockers.com
VPOOL: https://vpool.io
247mines: http://cmm.247mines.com
CMM ChattyMining: cmm.chattymining.com (Zero Fees until 30/03)

Other great equihash coins

SNG - Snowgem - first equihash masternode coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2630198.0

LTZ - LitecoinZ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767102.0

Good equihash coins pool
https://pool.miningspeed.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
togethers

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

I like your team. Grin
fmx (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

I like your team. Grin

I'm not member, just curious about this coin. There was no ANN thread yet!
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

The presentation is written. The first [Suspicious link removed] mercium I (one) $ CMM is the completely new genesis of the Bitcoin code base, which implements the zero-cycle protocol. What is the zero-cycle protocol? Than it is better?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
hoosierdoc

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

https://discord.gg/NEuH2aU

There is a very active community on discord. Why did you feel the need to make an announcement? You could have just started a thread.

Devs are aware of this forum and will announce their project when they want. This is ridiculous.
clikan4ik

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

Please close this thread, and wait for the official announcement.
ptahh

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

i dont get it, why wasnt there an official ANN in the first place? do they give preference to certain miners over others that had no clue mining was happening? Huh
hoosierdoc

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

i dont get it, why wasnt there an official ANN in the first place? do they give preference to certain miners over others that had no clue mining was happening?

It has a website. It has discord and slack. It’s public knowledge. Bitcointalk is not a required first step in a platform development. The plans are to make an announcement at the proper time, which is not now according to public discussions on other platforms.

If you look at the coins making huge announcements and blowing up the media scene at block one, how have their values held? In the toilet? Yep. So perhaps your method is not the best?  Huh
fmx (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

Please close this thread, and wait for the official announcement.

why you delay?
ptahh

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:34 PM

It has a website. It has discord and slack. It’s public knowledge. Bitcointalk is not a required first step in a platform development. The plans are to make an announcement at the proper time, which is not now according to public discussions on other platforms.

If you look at the coins making huge announcements and blowing up the media scene at block one, how have their values held? In the toilet? Yep. So perhaps your method is not the best?  Huh

Bitcointalk is by no means compulsory and i agree, it doesn't make it a legitimate coin simply by posting an ANN, however, having a website, discord and slack (which i can have ready in literally 10 min) doesn't make it a legit coin either...

My point is that posting here makes it fair and square for the mining community. its simple, posting here is a courtesy to include all miners to have an equal shot.

public knowledge - knowledge that is available to anyone, something that people know because it has been reported in the news/i]

CMM was NOT public knowledge.
webrats

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

If you look at the coins making huge announcements and blowing up the media scene at block one, how have their values held? In the toilet? Yep. So perhaps your method is not the best?  Huh

Bitcointalk is by no means compulsory and i agree, it doesn't make it a legitimate coin simply by posting an ANN, however, having a website, discord and slack (which i can have ready in literally 10 min) doesn't make it a legit coin either...

My point is that posting here makes it fair and square for the mining community. its simple, posting here is a courtesy to include all miners to have an equal shot.

public knowledge - knowledge that is available to anyone, something that people know because it has been reported in the news/i]

If you followed the project back from October last year you knew it was coming. Posting on here is not in the correct time for the cmm.  This thread should be deleted / removed
This section is not for gossip
ptahh

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

If you followed the project back from October last year you knew it was coming. Posting on here is not in the correct time for the cmm.  This thread should be deleted / removed

How could i have followed if i had no clue it existed? lol

what gossip?
hoosierdoc

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:29:35 PM

How exactly do you expect someone to prove they are not a fake project? I would think posting a major announcement and asking people to spend money on a coin without platform development sounds a lot more like a fake project than we have here.  There are hundreds of examples of people doing that. This project is working to create something real before the hype. I think that would be embraced.

You could have simply started a thread and general discussion, but you decided to make an announcement of something you admit you know nothing about.  What exactly is your motive here? It does not seem to simply inform others, it seems to be something else entirely.

ptahh

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

How exactly do you expect someone to prove they are not a fake project? I would think posting a major announcement and asking people to spend money on a coin without platform development sounds a lot more like a fake project than we have here.  There are hundreds of examples of people doing that. This project is working to create something real before the hype. I think that would be embraced.

You could have simply started a thread and general discussion, but you decided to make an announcement of something you admit you know nothing about.  What exactly is your motive here? It does not seem to simply inform others, it seems to be something else entirely.

lool i did not post this ANN  Grin get your facts straight

secondly "This project is working to create something real"

i am not disputing the projects' realness - all i am saying is that it would have been nice to have equal chance to mine it, it may not have a pre mine (which sounds a whole lot like a pre mine in my opinion) but some sort of weird sounding 10mil pre allocated or something however you lot have been mining already since october then? on nice easy rate loool
Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

In pretty sure it’s been listed on a number of Equihash pools since the mining began in early Feb.
hoosierdoc

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

In pretty sure it’s been listed on a number of pools since the mining began in early Feb.

Yep.

I am trying to figure out the rules here. If you hype something without a project that is a scam. If you have a project but do not hype it, that is also scam?  Invest in what you want to invest in. Because of the projects that want you to purchase coin without showing you development. 

CMM  developers are listed on the website, they are present on media platforms, and have asked for nothing from me. I see nothing here that suggests a scam.  The only odd thing about it is people claiming something is weird because no post has been made on this forum.
ptahh

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

i just checked out the website and all looks on fleek but had a feeling ive seen this somewhere before so went digging...

how do you explain Corex ICO? - identical logo what is the connection here? i get the whole dbeyr but hey... are they looking to cash in and bounce? *raising eyebrows*

before you decide to troll the hell outa me remember  I AM JUST ASKING A VALID QUESTION

I am trying to figure out the rules here. If you hype something without a project that is a scam. If you have a project but do not hype it, that is also scam?  Invest in what you want to invest in. Because of the projects that want you to purchase coin without showing you development.

Again dude/dudette i am not talking about hype an all just equality for all to start mining on release rather than the privileged few who knew...
tox22544

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

One month no any update on git, no exchanges - it's dead shitcoin.
Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

One month no any update on git, no exchanges - it's dead shitcoin.

Yup. Stay away away. Do not mine. :-)
ptahh

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

ceo & founder @sas is badass or waf lool scrolled in the chat and shes banning ppl posting warnings because ppl are voicing their opinion or maybe its a good thing you wanna hide smth 

https://imgur.com/a/JyjFv

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: