Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google prohibits advertising crypto and ICO  (Read 718 times)
ROMANALADIN (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

Since June, Google has introduced a ban on advertising virtual currencies and related services, including ICO (initial public offering of tokens), exchange of crypto currency, crypto-currency wallets and trade tips, the company said.
my opinion, they will change their position when they realize that the block-chang and crypt entered this world for a long time, this is an evolution, progress ... Yes, this market needs to be regulated, the scam projects are cut off in the beginning... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

They don't need to block or prohibit all kind of advertising regarding ICO in google since Google is a big site used by many and almost all for research and other purposes, blocking ads that pumps are a major loss for the project or company, maybe they could consider some rules to implement....rather than prohibiting...
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

They don't need to block or prohibit all kind of advertising regarding ICO in google since Google is a big site used by many and almost all for research and other purposes, blocking ads that pumps are a major loss for the project or company, maybe they could consider some rules to implement....rather than prohibiting...
It might really give some changes because of such restriction but it wont really be completely a disaster for those ICO/projects since google advertisement do only give a small percentage when it comes to get potential investors since we do all know that most investors came from other mediums like this forum itself and other forum which do have big crypto-related traffic which would be considered as the most important thing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

This may affect the cryptoworld but I think its only minimal, I think you can still have you social medias campaign and blogs but no more pop up advertisements on every sites. I don’t know why they are against on cryptocurrency knowing that this technology is really what we need maybe I think they are threated by this kind of innovation, lets see how the market reacts on this.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

And for what reason they will do it? I do not think that this will happen in reality. Perhaps this news was published now with the aim of causing even more panic in the market.

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

And for what reason they will do it? I do not think that this will happen in reality. Perhaps this news was published now with the aim of causing even more panic in the market.
Here I share a link to the news. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html

I didn't know this news ... Well, I don't think this will hurt the projects too much. Nowadays there are many adblocks and hardly any ads appear. If this serves to control the spread of scams ... I don't see it wrong.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:37 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:14:20 PM by aeternus

Here I share a link to the news. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html

I didn't know this news ... Well, I don't think this will hurt the projects too much. Nowadays there are many adblocks and hardly any ads appear. If this serves to control the spread of scams ... I don't see it wrong.
Recently we are seeing an increase in the amount of services banning crypto announcements, Facebook did the same and I will not be surprised if this becomes a trend and more sites decide to do the same, I like icos and all the different projects that are around but we cannot deny that there are many scams as well and this is one of the main reasons Google has decided to take such a decision.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

Since June, Google has introduced a ban on advertising virtual currencies and related services, including ICO (initial public offering of tokens), exchange of crypto currency, crypto-currency wallets and trade tips, the company said.
my opinion, they will change their position when they realize that the block-chang and crypt entered this world for a long time, this is an evolution, progress ... Yes, this market needs to be regulated, the scam projects are cut off in the beginning... Wink
I think that this is just a farce no more.
Prohibit advertising, for which money is paid for what? They have a lot of money from advertising, and they will bans advertising, nonsense.
It's vseravno that kill the chicken carrying golden eggs.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

Quoted from BBC News which provides information that Google forbids Crypto Currency ads across its platforms both search engines and YouTube. This will have an effect on the promotions needed for coin developers who want to market their new coins.

The new policy issued by Google is almost the same as the Facebook policy, the possibility this is issued due to lack of appropriate consumer protection for a highly fluctuating, speculative and complex trade. After this news was issued by Google at around 04: 00GMT the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple decreased.

Ahead of the announcement some Google AdWords service users have reported performance downgrades in the Crypto Currency Campaign. Google also said that it will further tighten its rules for advertising related to other financial products including gambling and so forth.
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

Well for me there is a bad news and good news. First the bad news it will be bad for the image of cryptocurrency and will go down the price of BTC which what happening right now and the good news is all the ICOs CEO will be forced to increase the amount of the allocation on their bounty programs will be increase allocation on each campaigns very good news for all the bounty hunters here.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

Yes, this in general is very bad news and has its good sides. Potential investors already know about this forum and a good opportunity to find ICO projects for investment. Therefore, after the prohibition of advertising ICO projects in google, the importance of this forum as a source of information on fresh ICO projects will only increase and the role in advertising ICO of the participants in the signature campaign will only increase. Therefore, the program of bonuses for them will only grow.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

This is not good news, and it means that the market will continue to decline until even after that time
daow403

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

Is advertising revenue not Google’s main source of profit? Why should it be banned? Then his income is reduced.
atlantik

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

Is advertising revenue not Google’s main source of profit? Why should it be banned? Then his income is reduced.
Their income is so good, but there is no need to fight with the state. While they will not officially accept the crypt, their advertising is also outlawed.
btcfree2018

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

As long as Google does not close other services, it is still good, otherwise it will be very serious
piterpie

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Many countries are now rejecting the virtual currency, and I think that in the future advertising services will not be able to carry the virtual currency to promote anymore because governments are showing signs of strict virtual currencies.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

If it will be more and more scummy ICOs everybody will ban crypto. It is the very hard situation with ICO now. IMHO they must be stopped for regulation for a while. Or they will kill crypto world. At least someone must check the reality of devs team and the CEO of the project.

maliboom

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

they are all afraid of the great revolution and try in every way to stop it. But they do not realize that every time they try to stop the crypto, people are pushing them higher and higher
caothi0803

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

I think google should not do this because there are both good ICO and bad ICO. They can not ban all, and blockchain technology should be encouraged to develop. However, in my view, Google prohibits ICO and coin only can impact Bitcoin prices in the short term, and in the long term, bitcoin prices will not be affected because the blockchain technology itself can not be limited by any law of any country or organization
ROMANALADIN (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

bitcoin on Thursday morning fell below the $ 8,000 mark for the first time since the middle of February after Google announced that it would introduce a ban on advertising for crypto-currencies and related services in the summer, according to the bidding data. According to the CoinMarketCap portal, as of 8.25 MSK bitcoin went down by 14%, to 7.909 thousand dollars. At the Bitfinex exchange, the crypto currency fell 13.8%, to 7.877 thousand dollars, at Binance - 14.8%, to 7.835 thousand dollars.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Not surprised about this. After Facebook did theirs, google was next and after google it would be Twitter. I saw a thread some other day suggesting that it was the FBI which pressured Facebook to the move. I will not be surprised if they are behind this as well.
Mordvin

Activity: 259

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Maybe Google will come to its senses when it realizes how much you can earn on advertising ICO.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Goldenoaks

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

Reviewing ads for validity was probably more trouble for Google than it was worth.
Hamphser

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Recently we are seeing an increase in the amount of services banning crypto announcement,s Facebook did the same and I will not be surprised if this becomes a trend and more sites decide to do the same, I like icos and all the different projects that are around but we cannot deny that there are many scams as well and this is one of the main reasons Google has decided to take such a decision.
Theres no doubt related into this matter which this kind of regulation and banning stuff would really make some buzz and other companies will follow up the trend on where those big companies which do go.I will not be surprised if there are more companies or institutions would ban crypto advertisements or whatsoever. Its very sad to think on but this thing cant really be changed unless if they would took consideration then theres a chance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

They won't be satisfied their decision in future. But that's cool maybe. I saw a lot of scam in advertisements.
But it makes some problems for really good projects. Unfortunately.

ROMANALADIN (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Recently we are seeing an increase in the amount of services banning crypto announcement,s Facebook did the same and I will not be surprised if this becomes a trend and more sites decide to do the same, I like icos and all the different projects that are around but we cannot deny that there are many scams as well and this is one of the main reasons Google has decided to take such a decision.
Theres no doubt related into this matter which this kind of regulation and banning stuff would really make some buzz and other companies will follow up the trend on where those big companies which do go.I will not be surprised if there are more companies or institutions would ban crypto advertisements or whatsoever. Its very sad to think on but this thing cant really be changed unless if they would took consideration then theres a chance.

my opinion, as long as there is no regulation of this market, many countries and social networks will continue to tighten their exposure to the crypto currency, and each time the market will be subject to pressure ...
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

not now, so not now, this is really annoying, but at the end, disruptive technologies are always fought against.

This is basically an all out war on cryptos, and should cryptos come out on top, i fear for what could happen to google and all other crypto haters.

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

A couple of scam projects will lose their cause. Already there is no conscious investor who takes into account those advertisements.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

At least, now ICO's need to learn more about creating good communities and how to understand their community better.

Bad news, yet it will help in some ways like this.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

I'm in support to google if their goal is to maintain the search engines to be cleared with those ICO scams.

It's time for google to regulate paid ads about ICO's but I'm sure that in the future they will give a statement that they are supporting blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

But not with scams.

anthinguy21

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:38:20 PM

This is the most effective news at the moment. I don't know why Google is going to ban all advertisement related to ICO and cryptocurrency. IMO I think they're going to create their own crypto so they need to defeat all other competitors by releasing this bad news to make the whole market dump. And then their own crypto will be the only one can be advertised on Google. LOL

rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

Why can not  use other sites?
Maybe everyone just got used to Google and forgot that there are other search sites.
Perhaps there will be those who create their search engines with blackjack and whores Smiley
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:42:45 AM

my opinion, as long as there is no regulation of this market, many countries and social networks will continue to tighten their exposure to the crypto currency, and each time the market will be subject to pressure ...
Pressure would really be there since this is one of the ways on how to have exposure into these projects.We know these are the mediums being used and getting advertisement or exposure service with these things do really helps a lot and if they would decide to completely stop or block them it does really give out pressure and this would continue into the next years until coming to a point that regulation would be compulsory.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wiik

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:11:18 AM

I forseen this move , i mean after bitcoin bubble . Many scam projects pop out like everyday ! Those bunch of greedy bastards are the one of the reasons why we are in a dip right now . Im expecting more bad news for bitcoin up until mid year . Since those ICO will never stop , and i think regulating them would be good for the cryptocurrency market now .

henry_ken

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

That is a very bad news for the coin players community.
And I do not like this either
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:00:21 AM

If they really do it and that thing happen because they dont support cryptocurrency.
As you said, i still doubt that this will really happen and maybe this will happen to scam project which collect money without good purpose.
And i am so surprising that there are similar thread like this made again and again. Dont you know what will happen after people this news? Panic and panic.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:09:48 AM

There are several ways to advertise minus Google and ICO managers knows how advertise and promote the ICO that they are managing without the help of Google. They give out bounties for those who will post in Twitter, retweet a message Twitter, Facebook and write an article about the ICO through Blog and signature campaigns in this forum.
Ponya
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

I saw a lot of advertising with ICO on google pages. Why a lot of tell this info?
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:54:15 AM

google makes some new rules with the banning of crypto and ico ads, there may be impacts, because we all know how important advertising for ico to spread information about their products, because success factors are affected by some advertising and if it is banned it will quite difficult in marketing it and about what kind of prohibition by google for crypto I personally can not know it, but surely there will be a bit of a shake may be some decline that will happen,
zhdmil

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Already 8 countries are banned crypto and ICO ads, and now google also banned. A large site prohibits crypto and ICO ads in my opinion it does not need to be done by google. is this the end of a crypto journey?
ROMANALADIN (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

Pressure would really be there since this is one of the ways on how to have exposure into these projects.We know these are the mediums being used and getting advertisement or exposure service with these things do really helps a lot and if they would decide to completely stop or block them it does really give out pressure and this would continue into the next years until coming to a point that regulation would be compulsory.

Banning Google and Facebook in the first place will have an impact on fraudulent projects, as well as projects at the stage of active promotion. After the ban on advertising ICO in Facebook, the market was slightly outraged, but when it became clear that these innovations made life more difficult for scammers, discrediting the whole industry, everyone calmed down. Coverage, of course, decreased, but not critical ... Wink
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

and what you think guys? is it could be true? I think it not profitable for everyone! I hope this scaring news is not true
kreket1

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

It's not clear why Google refused to advertise ico.the guys always supported to new technologies that improve the world. I believe that ico is an excellent help to many projects and in this our future.
Perhaps they will soon reconsider their views.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

I don't think is a bad thing for Bitcoin in a long run. There is no advertisement for Bitcoin anyway. The last two years Scam ICOs give a bad name to cryto currencies. All the well known projects are sold out with mini advertisement.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

Yes it's true i think they paid by US FBI to Prohibits ICO and crypto. If somebody close a door for you there's an open door that willing to accept ICO and crypto. Well Google is a giant social media site. We could use another website to advertise and soon CRYPTO will rise from ashes.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

queenbe

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

ICO can be advertises in many social media platforms. Here, bitcointalk is one of the best channel to marketing the ICO. Anyway, more regulation or restrictions just make the ICO better. We need the valuable projects in the near future
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

I don't think is a bad thing for Bitcoin in a long run. There is no advertisement for Bitcoin anyway. The last two years Scam ICOs give a bad name to cryto currencies. All the well known projects are sold out with mini advertisement.

In the long run yes its because people will just forget it when this issue buried by another glorious events but at this moment it could create massive doubts on what will happen on whole crypto community when google ban those ads and we already see the effect since we are on down state.

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

In the long run yes its because people will just forget it when this issue buried by another glorious events but at this moment it could create massive doubts on what will happen on whole crypto community when google ban those ads and we already see the effect since we are on down state.

I agree Google just another bad news added to the bear market. It has a bigger affect to the market. This is not going to be the last one and definitely many more to come. Stay clam and try to not stress out. I know it's hard to do when money is on the line.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Google is just a tool for crypto and ICO to advertise. It'll not affect too much to the whole crypto market cause it's not the only place that we can use to promote crypto and ICO, there are a lot of other place we can use to advertise like twitter, Bing, yahoo, youtube,.....If google is really going to ban crypto and ICO ads, it'll be a big chance for other advertising place to develop.

ROMANALADIN (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

I agree Google just another bad news added to the bear market. It has a bigger affect to the market. This is not going to be the last one and definitely many more to come. Stay clam and try to not stress out. I know it's hard to do when money is on the line.

Over the past few days, the governments of several large states have called for toughening control over the digital money market. Next week, on March 19 and 20, the G20 summit will take place, at which special attention will be paid to the issue of controlling crypto-currencies, to protect investors from serious financial risks.
bizfyn_ru

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

I'm sure that banners and contextual advertising from Google are not the main means of attracting investors. I doubt that anyone who invested, seeing only a banner. This is ridiculous) The cryptocurrency is full of other advertising channels. Bloggers, sites with traffic, forums, conferences. And Google does not need us, this is nonsense)
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Google have very strange attitude to advertising. I got some onion sites promotion in the youtube) Also I didn't see any good ICO advertising in google - usually they promote some hype or scum or people who want your money Grin )  Don't think this affect too much on crypto)

Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

I heard about it and I think it won't affect the cryptoworld crucially, because there are a lot of other places and sites where we can use advertisement. So, let it be Roll Eyes

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

This is basically bad news for the crypto currency. Perhaps this is one of the stages of a general attack on the crypto currency from various states and banking corporations. However, the positive in this news is that a lot of fraudulent ads will stop and the shaken image of the crypto currency will rise again.
In addition, after the next ban on ads on ICO projects in social networks, the role of this forum will only increase.
Fizpok

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

In the beginning we believed that coins will create an alternative to current system. Now we are upset that they are not part of an ond system. Smooth change of priorities.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
ROMANALADIN (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

Supporters of crypto currency:
 host Argentina adopted Bitcoin and encouraged innovation through its passive approach. Japan is the most favorable country to crypto-currencies, recognizing them as payment instruments, while at the same time giving them responsibility for taxation. One of the main markets for crypto-currency, South Korea is working on a KYC trading approach and ICO regulation. Currently, the EU is discussing provisions on individual members, but it requires strict rules to prevent the financing of terrorism and money laundering. Russia has taken a weighted approach in developing the regulation of the Crypto-Currency and ICO, limiting the advertising and investments of the ICO. By positioning itself as the center of innovation for Blockchain, Canada is active in taxation. In Italy and Turkey, there are no rules, while France is working on rules and the issue of taxation. Germany considers them legal and taxable, but requires additional licensing. In Indonesia, there are no such rules, but there is a prohibition for companies of fintech to use crypto-currencies for transactions. Mexico adopted a bill on crypto-currencies and treats them as goods that are taxed, and exchanges are under the supervision of the central bank. Saudi Arabia takes a relaxed approach, working on its regulation, but the ban is unlikely. So far, South Africa has no regulation, but is currently planning it. Australia does not have such specific rules, but it certainly focuses on greater transparency through AML. Although India has declared crypto currency as illegal, the country is waiting for a world-wide approach in order to make a measured decision. Until recently, the UK was waiting, but recently spoke about it positively, working to protect consumers.
 Opponents:
 Brazil has banned investments in crypto currency and is working on a broader approach to regulation. China took the most severe step by banning ICO and trading in crypto-currencies. Although the US does not stand in opposition, they have banned the ICO by requiring the licensing of crypto-exchange services and exchanges, and they also conduct checks to verify their compliance with the illegal action and money laundering regulations. What can be the result? In fact, most countries tend to regulate crypto-currencies, protecting the interests of consumers, through AML and KYC. It is quite possible that regulation will be in place of a direct ban, although ICOs may fall under more stringent rules ....
kreket1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

Perhaps this ban from Google will help avoid many frauds. I think investors will be able to find a worthwhile project and without advertising in Google. Perhaps this will make ICO in the future even more popular.

Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

So what we will overcome this too. we will see those advertisements on google some day I'm sure.
Regulation s just need to clean the scam coins that's all.

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

Already 8 countries are banned crypto and ICO ads, and now google also banned. A large site prohibits crypto and ICO ads in my opinion it does not need to be done by google. is this the end of a crypto journey?

no, this is not the end of a crypto journey but this is a new beginning of the crypto journey. we have seen many company or institutions or even the government itself banned the crypto but after they realize about what benefits of the crypto for our life, I guess they will regret and they will soon accept the crypto. I think this will not stop the crypto journey to still grows among us and we can see that more people will know about the crypto and they will join in the crypto itself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

Whatever. It won't affect cryptocurrencies market. Google will just loose a fair amount of income from the ads, but it's not my concern.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Even if this is possible that google may avoid the crypto and ICO from advertising, it may affect a little bit the crypto market because advertising the crypto and ICO in the google is a good help to promote it but it does'nt mean that crypto will stops. Still it will always continue even google will do that.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
jinnyjinny

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

Cryptoworld attracts a large number of people. Newbies try to make easy money taking part in ICO.  We all know that most of ICOs are scam, but on many cases it is really hard to recognize that for new investors. And no chance to back money. With this situation really have to do something. I think the ban is a temporary measure until there is a decision on how to regulate ICO and protect investors.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

"Google prohibits crypto advertising and ICO". My question is whether it is official and true if google prohibits crypto ads and ICO.
Furthermore, what happens if crypto ads and ICO are prohibited by google?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

It's not only Google, I heard today that Twitter about to ban ICOs ads. I believe that we've seen many scam ICOs and social media trying to avoid sponsoring them. As sometimes it's hard to differentiate between legit and scam ICOs, the main question is, does this really got an impact on the market? Personally, I don't think so, there are more channels to advertise than SM.

Here's a link: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/14/will-twitter-next-ban-crypto-related-ads/
viruspetya

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

I think it is right choice for google. ICO's are often scam. And a lot of stupid people could think that "google is advertising scam project" and it were bad for google's reputation. Now it is more safe.
tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

I think this is an unfair decision .. this situation affects the current market price falling down .. I hope in the next time  there is a profitable solution in eliminating a scam..

kreket1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

for sure they will now prohibit advertising ICO, and then they will take it and come up with their own super unique platform for ICO. Grin Grin

AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

I think this is an unfair decision .. this situation affects the current market price falling down .. I hope in the next time  there is a profitable solution in eliminating a scam..

I think because there's a lot of scammed now a days. But for me what happen is very good for us those CEO out there will be forced to increase the allocation on every campaigns on their bounty because of that what happen it means for all bounty hunters will increase the tokens that they will receive when their bounty ends.
queenbe

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Following google, Twitter now also ban crypto advertise too.
kreket1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

This ban will provide consumers with only short-term protection against scammers, but it will certainly harm the entire industry, which will meet resistance at every turn.  Google's revenues from ICO advertising last year amounted to $ 25 million. not bad

rama666

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

Crypto-currencies can not be stopped anyway. I think that all the sites that will prohibit the mention of crypto-currencies will soon die. Many spheres of life will soon pass to blockchain. Those who do not have time to occupy their niche will be left behind. We will find new platforms for ourselves, and Google will eventually buy them)
rps_rado

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:06 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 08:50:13 PM by rps_rado

These are precautious measures Google is taking because of the various regulations in different countries regarding crypto. For instance in USA ICO investing/contribution is illegal as far as I know.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

no, this is not the end of a crypto journey but this is a new beginning of the crypto journey. we have seen many company or institutions or even the government itself banned the crypto but after they realize about what benefits of the crypto for our life, I guess they will regret and they will soon accept the crypto. I think this will not stop the crypto journey to still grows among us and we can see that more people will know about the crypto and they will join in the crypto itself.
They wont regret since they can anytime revise their decision if they do saw some benefits towards it either on tech application or just purely on having benefits when it comes to taxation.Its not really surprising for them to make such decisions because cryptocurrency do really oppose them since in the very first place.They might consider it but most of the time they would really restrict it and now its already gradually starting. First Facebook ban, next would be Google ban and next twitter ban. then what would be next?

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

I think it will not be prohibits advertising crypto and ICO, it will be just regulation
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

Let the government regulate the market and let google and other social media platform filter all the advertisements that are trying to use them for the promotion of a project.

Giving the whole decision that generalizing all crypto ads should ban including the legit ones is disappointing. We all know that they are a big search engine that many are using and how about those newbies that are doing their own research.

They need team to work to review these crypto ads since they can't advertise automatically, there should be a due process and review on which and who will be approved to use their network/engine to advertise.

Nikitavoz

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

these won't be satisfied their decision in future, but that's cool maybe. I saw a lot of scam in advertisements and im sure a lot of people too, but it makes some problems for really good projects. Unfortunately.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

yes I really agree with that because this revolution of technology changes with the existence of virtual currency make people race to seek and make advertisement about this development, it is interesting matter because it can be a livelihood with full strategy and challenge and I enjoy it.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

If scam project out there lead the decision of google ban cryptocurrency so its more wise to google if they ban cryptocurremcy which has scam indication. Dont ban all of them include bitcoin but just ban the scam one.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

I believe also that this is the best way. They should filter ICOs before allowing it to be advertised. This way they will really help and people will avoid scam ICO.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

This is no rumour anymore, even medium is limiting and aware of ICO articles on their site. Even suspending account when you got many articles about ICO and I vouch for this one  Grin. Facebook also start to remove ICO related articles and also they've been rumors about twitter by doing/applying those also.
Anhdienhg

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

This is not a good news for the crypto market. Seeing the speculative nature of this market, such news have a huge negative impact on all cryptocurrencies. The main reason for this ban is too many scam ICO's and their affiliated tokens.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
uletkluget

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Google is just a tool for crypto and ICO to advertise. It'll not affect too much to the whole crypto market cause it's not the only place that we can use to promote crypto and ICO, there are a lot of other place we can use to advertise like twitter, Bing, yahoo, youtube,.....If google is really going to ban crypto and ICO ads, it'll be a big chance for other advertising place to develop.
Fortunately Internet is a free resource and there are a lot of spaces in the network where we can freely disseminate this important sector of the online economy, in fact so far I have not seen too many effects before that threat, because despite the efforts of Googlee to monopolize access to information, most of those involved in this crypto universe have endless sources to keep us informed, and spaces like this forum, Reddit, Steemit, Telegram, Discord and many others are full of relevant information, so we do not depend on Google at all to move forward
ROMANALADIN (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:30 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:01:06 PM by ROMANALADIN

Hello everyone, here are the positive news, I think after them the rest of the companies will follow loyal to the Crypto currency, the price will be cheered up and gain momentum, Mastercard announced its readiness to work with national crypto-currencies. Among the main advantages in Mastercard noted the fact that the issuer of such crypto currency is the central banks. In addition, the national currency is fully supported by real values, and customers will be identified. All this makes the crypto-currency direction for Mastercard quite interesting.
In the near future Mastercard will start working with bitkoynom, but only in Japan and Singapore, where the crypto currency is legalized.
kreket1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

Recently, the number of new ICOs has increased dramatically. They attract huge investments. In addition, in certain cases, such companies are worthless, but people are so prone to their popularity that they are funded even in this case.
Maybe this will stop scammers even a little bit.

jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

Google's ban on Cryptocurrency and ICO advertising has also had a significant impact on the market in the past but everything has stabilized. The positive part of this is that you will not see the ads of scam projects on Google anymore, it is also beneficial for your property, you will not have to click on links to the commercial site or misleading bitcoin advertised on Google.
Alvaro094

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

Recently, the number of new ICOs has increased dramatically. They attract huge investments. In addition, in certain cases, such companies are worthless, but people are so prone to their popularity that they are funded even in this case.
Maybe this will stop scammers even a little bit.

Maybe at first Google wanna banned it but really I don't think to Google decline for income carried from ICO advertising, there's a lot money in the middle
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

This decision has been taken for deception projects. But the whole thing was to ban advertising of ico projects. This is just an excuse. Google does not want competitors.
mentalny

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Such a shame, but on the other hand, there will be less scams around. Unfortunatelly, Adwords System was a really good tool for phishers and hackers. I'm just curious how the market cap will look like after this.

rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

I personally do not understand these actions of such decisions conducted by companies like Google's gigants and their direct competitors into Facebook. With Facebook the principle is clear, probably because of the advertising and bounty campaigns they just do not cope with the server, and just the news tape turns into advertising of various projects, as the average bounty hunter has about 1000 friends.
Here's the situation with Google, they have Youtube news content is very different, review, analysis of articles, what is this? Here it is not understood
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

I personally do not understand these actions of such decisions conducted by companies like Google's gigants and their direct competitors into Facebook. With Facebook the principle is clear, probably because of the advertising and bounty campaigns they just do not cope with the server, and just the news tape turns into advertising of various projects, as the average bounty hunter has about 1000 friends.
Here's the situation with Google, they have Youtube news content is very different, review, analysis of articles, what is this? Here it is not understood
Emissary White clerk

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Only problem with all those platforms banning ICO ads, is that the power stays with the crypto websites. Those sites are not doing their own due diligence for projects, and they charge so much for publishing! Which means some of the money invested in the project goes for this, instead of for development.
axemelada

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:21:10 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

I, too, do not quite understand such a policy on the prohibition of advertising crypto currency. Blocking technology is the future and Google does not need to be afraid of any threats from the state structures. For them it is beneficial that the technology does not break up.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
kreket1

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

I, too, do not quite understand such a policy on the prohibition of advertising crypto currency. Blocking technology is the future and Google does not need to be afraid of any threats from the state structures. For them it is beneficial that the technology does not break up.

I totally agree with you. Google made a ban that would protect people from fraud. Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects and a lot of people are losing a lot of money

Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

The number of scam ico won't decrease because of this ban. And if their aim were to protect people from scam ico, they wouldn't ban the whole cryptocurrency, including wallets and other things associated with it. It seems like they fight cryptocurrency as an undesirable phenomenon. Because they definitely know that the only thing they will get this way is lowering trust in cryptocurrency and, therefore its spoiled reputation.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
miha74

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

This is the most effective news at the moment. I do not know why Google is going to ban all ads related to ICO and crypto currency. IMO I think that they are going to create their own cryptograms, so they need to defeat all other competitors.
kreket1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

The number of scam ico won't decrease because of this ban. And if their aim were to protect people from scam ico, they wouldn't ban the whole cryptocurrency, including wallets and other things associated with it. It seems like they fight cryptocurrency as an undesirable phenomenon. Because they definitely know that the only thing they will get this way is lowering trust in cryptocurrency and, therefore its spoiled reputation.

I also think that scam will be forever. It's unclear why Google introduced this ban. In the crypto currency there are many pluses. vryatli they do not understand it. let's see what will happen next

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

I think it is right choice for google. ICO's are often scam. And a lot of stupid people could think that "google is advertising scam project" and it were bad for google's reputation. Now it is more safe.
Yes, Google does not even blame it. He fights against fraudulent ads that overwhelmed this largest search engine. Nothing wrong. Our forum will be able to provide advertising to all new ICO projects. And here such advertising is an order of magnitude higher in terms of security. As a result, this forum will significantly increase in the rating.
Serg22

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

These prohibitions will naturally affect the entire market, I think not for the better. It is unlikely that such a fight against fraudsters will give a positive result, both for social networks and for participants.
Diabolov

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

Certification is only needed. It's good,even very good, cheaters will be removed. Nobody forbids anyone. Simply it will be necessary to take from bodies ISO documents and to be certified in Google
South Park

Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

This is bad news but we knew something like this was going to eventually come cryptocurrencies are not a scam however there are many scammers in the market looking to make money out of people that do not really understand in what they are investing so I really think they had no choice, it is terrible for the projects that are legit, like always scammers are ruining the party for everyone.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

This is bad news but we knew something like this was going to eventually come cryptocurrencies are not a scam however there are many scammers in the market looking to make money out of people that do not really understand in what they are investing so I really think they had no choice, it is terrible for the projects that are legit, like always scammers are ruining the party for everyone.
In the short term it is seen to hinder and hurt the development of digital currency. ICO is a very unique thing, Currently ICO get a lot of bad stigma because many ICO projects that have scam and ends fail. Yes this will be a little inhibiting, for the long term I think this will produce a good thing. With the declining ICO project being scam, many people's view of digital currency will get better. Although now prices are falling, but some time to come the confidence in the digital currency will make steady and significant price increases to the digital currency in the future.
maliboom

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

When it comes out that Google wants to make its own blockchain, it is understood that Google and Facebook are only afraid of the competition of the companies of the ico.
ROMANALADIN (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

The Russian Association of Crypto-Currency and Block-Aisle (RACiB) together with industry associations of China and Korea plan to file a joint suit against Google, Twitter, Facebook and Yandex in May for refusing to place advertising for crypto-currencies. This was announced by the head of the association Yuri Pripachkin during the congress "Blockade of the Russian Federation-2018".
South Park

Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

When it comes out that Google wants to make its own blockchain, it is understood that Google and Facebook are only afraid of the competition of the companies of the ico.
I have thought about this for us sometime, it is obvious that cryptocurrencies are not a competitor against Google and Facebook right now but they may become one in the future so it's possible that this is an attack from Google in order to try to slow down cryptocurrencies and its adoption among the population, if this is the case that are very smart since they can see the future tendencies but at the end everything is useless.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

in addition, google is the most famous search engine, so there will be a lot of changes if they introduced the crypto, how about the elites
pidonkmo

Merit: 113

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

this news surprised me, although the advertising of crypto and ico cannot through Google we can use twitter, blog, or another social media.
bitcoinzen

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

Ico advertising in Google and Facebook are nt positive feedback coins as per icorating so these coins need more advertising some are fake ones to attract more funds so restricting advertising will allow real ones to grow and invest
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

I think Google forbids karen paid by the ruling ruler who is upset with the arrival of crypto, because the coin is very easy to make and youngb to make a sale and purchase.
google has not just retas its site for mengeblock ad crypto ads. Just look at it later
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

In any case, crypto-currency investors should not be afraid of these actions by Google and Facebook; on the contrary, it should be understood that the most risky assets will be gradually eliminated, and companies working for their clients will remain on the market.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:04:35 AM

Google is fair i think, because a lot of scammers are advertising their ICO's in order to gain community trust at first and then gone scam at the end, which is pretty reasonable for google for safety of the public., but on the other side, its unfair for those who are performing legally on their ICO business., well business has a risk and we cannot please everybody to cooperate in this matter, there are lots of methods which other ICO's could advertise, maybe bitcointalk is one of the best market for ICO's and bounty promotion.

Have a great day
ethereumhunter

Merit: 541

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

I think google and facebook don't want to compete with the other so they prohibit advertising crypto and ICO. we know that google and facebook is a giant company that is trying to beat all their competitor and they still want to be the number one on the internet. so they will block everything that they think will disturb them in conquering the internet and they can step ahead without any rivals. google and facebook are trying to hold the crypto and the ico and it seems both of them will launch their own crypto to the public.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

After the ban on advertising ICO in Facebook, the market a little outraged, but when it became clear that these innovations made life difficult for scammers who discredited the entire industry, everyone calmed down.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

Google Facebook and Twitter all banned crypto and ico  but some lawyer in South Korea and japan lawyer are going to Sue the tech firms for illegally banning ico advertising
Hamphser

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

I think google and facebook don't want to compete with the other so they prohibit advertising crypto and ICO. we know that google and facebook is a giant company that is trying to beat all their competitor and they still want to be the number one on the internet. so they will block everything that they think will disturb them in conquering the internet and they can step ahead without any rivals. google and facebook are trying to hold the crypto and the ico and it seems both of them will launch their own crypto to the public.
Competition would really be there yet these are big companies which do have an specific role but prohibiting out crypto ads do have significant reasons why they do made such decision. Losing out profits on ads would really be mainly affected but they will really sacrifice it for the sake of their reputation.We do know the standing or status of cryptocurrency projects which it do tends most of the time they are involved on scams which it would normally tagged out the company who do make advertisements.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Initially, I think that Google's ban on ICO-related ads on their platform does not affect the social bounty because the nature of social bounty is to post an ICO article in person rather than using advertising tools. However, they will ban all content related to the ICO and will ban all post accounts that include that content. This will restrict scam ICOs from reaching to fraudulent investors.

goyald2801

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

in future google itself will need blockchain technology for help in its projects .
because it is the best tech for most of issue in cyber world .
many big MNCs working on it .
goyald2801

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Google Facebook and Twitter all banned crypto and ico  but some lawyer in South Korea and japan lawyer are going to Sue the tech firms for illegally banning ico advertising

i dont think it will help in any manner .
it depend on google and others to make their user policy .
also korean law don't apply for these MNCs in other countries .
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

As for me, that's all because of scammers, big companies just don't will to help them.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Its now mid april and i still see the occasional advert on youtube on a certain exchange for crypto. Youtube is owned by google if im not mistaken. If they really have prohibited the stuff maybe its everything except exchanges since the ones im seeing advertised that i know are used for crypto are advertised for forex mainly, so maybe that’s why they are still up. Possible “loophole” to advertise for crypto exchanges stating they are for forex? I dont know if its allowed but its an idea to have them showing crypto currency trading sublimaly alongside foreign currency and then just stating at the end that its forex? Legally would that work? I dont see why not, but I also didnt know about this ban so dont know how restrictive it is
Nikitavoz

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

I don't think is a bad thing for BTC in a long run too. There is no advertisement for BTC anyway. The last two years Scam ICOs give a bad name to cryto currencies. All the well known projects r sold out with mini advertisement.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

I strongly agree with the advertising ban on crypto and ICO on Google. I think this is one of the strategies for crypto to minimize the circulation of ICO scam. Because with the circulation of ads on social networking triggers irresponsible parties to create a scam ICO which will then hurt many crypto users. Especially for crypto users who have just joined, most of them become traumatized and hate crypto, because they get the ICO scam they become disappointed.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

in fact, advertising has become very much and scammers use it. Not everyone is well versed in the crypto currency and can lose their money. I for that such advertising was only on profile sites.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
MelanBago

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

This news was circulated last month and there were a lot of people who are worrying about this news until now.I heared this news but in my opinion, this will not take effect on June. Google and Facebook also generates income from these Advertisers, so how come they will ban the advertisings including the ICO's and crypto-currency? They introduced that news so that they can charge everyone for the advertising. In this way, they can generate more income from the advertisers. More people paying for the advertising means more income for them. Theres no need to be worried especially for the Bounty Hunters.
They just want everyone to panic so they can ask for fees.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

Fortunately Internet is a free resource and there are a lot of spaces in the network where we can freely disseminate this important sector of the online economy, in fact so far I have not seen too many effects before that threat, because despite the efforts of Googlee to monopolize access to information, most of those involved in this crypto universe have endless sources to keep us informed, and spaces like this forum, Reddit, Steemit, Telegram, Discord and many others are full of relevant information, so we do not depend on Google at all to move forward.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

I don't think is a bad thing for BTC in a long run too. There is no advertisement for BTC anyway. The last two years Scam ICOs give a bad name to cryto currencies. All the well known projects r sold out with mini advertisement.

Now Bitcoin already become famous it no need any advertisement from last 6 months it got enough publicity from all over the world now i think full world know what is cryptocurrency. But i think it will affect the new projects we have many options to advertise our product so no need to worry about this news.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

We don't hope it really happens in reality.
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

in my opinion it's not true and it seems that it is just a conspiracy that might be just a strategy to make bitcoin prices fall because there will be many traders who panic and for now I still see a lot of cryptocurrency ads on Google.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

in my opinion it's not true and it seems that it is just a conspiracy that might be just a strategy to make bitcoin prices fall because there will be many traders who panic and for now I still see a lot of cryptocurrency ads on Google.

if it's just a conspiracy why google still hasn't said officially that it's not true
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

if Google prohibits advertising why for now I still see some cryptocurrency ads on the Google platform so I think it's just a conspiracy to make the price of bitcoin fall. so for you it is better you do not believe in information like that and as much as possible when the price falls you must be able to use it to buy at a cheap price.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

i don't think there is anything to worry about. google's goal is to ban those deceptive ICOs. it does not affect encryption too much. Instead, it is good news. the encryption market will enter a virtuous circle.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

I am sure that the appearance of such news was made specifically to the market prices fell even more and the big players had to buy cheap assets. Everyone already understands that cryptocurrency is the future, the question is how quickly it will be allowed to go into mass use.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

maybe this is wrong news or information. this can be the work of fraudsters who want to disrupt a market that is falling in price. But I don't think that will affect the market, so there's no need to worry about this news.
Nazarov

Activity: 362

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

On the one hand,this is the right policy,but the sad thing is that they are trying to ban ICO advertising everywhere.

bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

Officially, the announcement was not yet, so we are waiting for the news, but there is nothing good in it if it is banned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: