Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google prohibits advertising crypto and ICO  (Read 718 times)
ROMANALADIN (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

Since June, Google has introduced a ban on advertising virtual currencies and related services, including ICO (initial public offering of tokens), exchange of crypto currency, crypto-currency wallets and trade tips, the company said.
my opinion, they will change their position when they realize that the block-chang and crypt entered this world for a long time, this is an evolution, progress ... Yes, this market needs to be regulated, the scam projects are cut off in the beginning... Wink
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

They don't need to block or prohibit all kind of advertising regarding ICO in google since Google is a big site used by many and almost all for research and other purposes, blocking ads that pumps are a major loss for the project or company, maybe they could consider some rules to implement....rather than prohibiting...
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

They don't need to block or prohibit all kind of advertising regarding ICO in google since Google is a big site used by many and almost all for research and other purposes, blocking ads that pumps are a major loss for the project or company, maybe they could consider some rules to implement....rather than prohibiting...
It might really give some changes because of such restriction but it wont really be completely a disaster for those ICO/projects since google advertisement do only give a small percentage when it comes to get potential investors since we do all know that most investors came from other mediums like this forum itself and other forum which do have big crypto-related traffic which would be considered as the most important thing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

This may affect the cryptoworld but I think its only minimal, I think you can still have you social medias campaign and blogs but no more pop up advertisements on every sites. I don’t know why they are against on cryptocurrency knowing that this technology is really what we need maybe I think they are threated by this kind of innovation, lets see how the market reacts on this.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

And for what reason they will do it? I do not think that this will happen in reality. Perhaps this news was published now with the aim of causing even more panic in the market.

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

And for what reason they will do it? I do not think that this will happen in reality. Perhaps this news was published now with the aim of causing even more panic in the market.
Here I share a link to the news. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html

I didn't know this news ... Well, I don't think this will hurt the projects too much. Nowadays there are many adblocks and hardly any ads appear. If this serves to control the spread of scams ... I don't see it wrong.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:37 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:14:20 PM by aeternus

Here I share a link to the news. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/google-bans-crypto-ads.html

I didn't know this news ... Well, I don't think this will hurt the projects too much. Nowadays there are many adblocks and hardly any ads appear. If this serves to control the spread of scams ... I don't see it wrong.
Recently we are seeing an increase in the amount of services banning crypto announcements, Facebook did the same and I will not be surprised if this becomes a trend and more sites decide to do the same, I like icos and all the different projects that are around but we cannot deny that there are many scams as well and this is one of the main reasons Google has decided to take such a decision.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

Since June, Google has introduced a ban on advertising virtual currencies and related services, including ICO (initial public offering of tokens), exchange of crypto currency, crypto-currency wallets and trade tips, the company said.
my opinion, they will change their position when they realize that the block-chang and crypt entered this world for a long time, this is an evolution, progress ... Yes, this market needs to be regulated, the scam projects are cut off in the beginning... Wink
I think that this is just a farce no more.
Prohibit advertising, for which money is paid for what? They have a lot of money from advertising, and they will bans advertising, nonsense.
It's vseravno that kill the chicken carrying golden eggs.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

Quoted from BBC News which provides information that Google forbids Crypto Currency ads across its platforms both search engines and YouTube. This will have an effect on the promotions needed for coin developers who want to market their new coins.

The new policy issued by Google is almost the same as the Facebook policy, the possibility this is issued due to lack of appropriate consumer protection for a highly fluctuating, speculative and complex trade. After this news was issued by Google at around 04: 00GMT the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple decreased.

Ahead of the announcement some Google AdWords service users have reported performance downgrades in the Crypto Currency Campaign. Google also said that it will further tighten its rules for advertising related to other financial products including gambling and so forth.
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

Well for me there is a bad news and good news. First the bad news it will be bad for the image of cryptocurrency and will go down the price of BTC which what happening right now and the good news is all the ICOs CEO will be forced to increase the amount of the allocation on their bounty programs will be increase allocation on each campaigns very good news for all the bounty hunters here.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

Yes, this in general is very bad news and has its good sides. Potential investors already know about this forum and a good opportunity to find ICO projects for investment. Therefore, after the prohibition of advertising ICO projects in google, the importance of this forum as a source of information on fresh ICO projects will only increase and the role in advertising ICO of the participants in the signature campaign will only increase. Therefore, the program of bonuses for them will only grow.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

This is not good news, and it means that the market will continue to decline until even after that time
daow403

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

Is advertising revenue not Google’s main source of profit? Why should it be banned? Then his income is reduced.
atlantik

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

Is advertising revenue not Google’s main source of profit? Why should it be banned? Then his income is reduced.
Their income is so good, but there is no need to fight with the state. While they will not officially accept the crypt, their advertising is also outlawed.
btcfree2018

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

As long as Google does not close other services, it is still good, otherwise it will be very serious
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Many countries are now rejecting the virtual currency, and I think that in the future advertising services will not be able to carry the virtual currency to promote anymore because governments are showing signs of strict virtual currencies.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

If it will be more and more scummy ICOs everybody will ban crypto. It is the very hard situation with ICO now. IMHO they must be stopped for regulation for a while. Or they will kill crypto world. At least someone must check the reality of devs team and the CEO of the project.

maliboom

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

they are all afraid of the great revolution and try in every way to stop it. But they do not realize that every time they try to stop the crypto, people are pushing them higher and higher
caothi0803

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

I think google should not do this because there are both good ICO and bad ICO. They can not ban all, and blockchain technology should be encouraged to develop. However, in my view, Google prohibits ICO and coin only can impact Bitcoin prices in the short term, and in the long term, bitcoin prices will not be affected because the blockchain technology itself can not be limited by any law of any country or organization
ROMANALADIN (OP)

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

bitcoin on Thursday morning fell below the $ 8,000 mark for the first time since the middle of February after Google announced that it would introduce a ban on advertising for crypto-currencies and related services in the summer, according to the bidding data. According to the CoinMarketCap portal, as of 8.25 MSK bitcoin went down by 14%, to 7.909 thousand dollars. At the Bitfinex exchange, the crypto currency fell 13.8%, to 7.877 thousand dollars, at Binance - 14.8%, to 7.835 thousand dollars.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: