Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantity of 2 Antminer L3+ ASIC Miners For Sell  (Read 191 times)
TimBuck2 (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 07:16:16 PM by TimBuck2

I would rather sell them off eBay and save both myself and the buyer some money.

If interested send email to the site and we might be able to negotiate a little.

Bit2Dollar.com

Have been asked price for just one so I decided to list them individually. My web site = better deal over eBay.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:30:22 AM

Do you accept escrow for this purchase?

The site only allows straight crypto it appears. 

I would rather sell them off eBay and save both myself and the buyer some money.

If interested send email through the site and we might be able to negotiate a little.

Bit2Dollar.com

TimBuck2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 03:19:55 AM by TimBuck2

Do you accept escrow for this purchase?

The site only allows straight crypto it appears.  

If interested send email through the site and we might be able to negotiate a little.

Bit2Dollar.com

I had re-enabled PayPal to reduce anyone's concerns and reluctantly I listed them on eBay since they were offering a final value fee reduction of 40% on any crypto miners. Sure enough, out comes the SCAMMERS! So I have got rid of PayPal once again. If I had shipped those I would have been out all that money when the scammer (without a doubt) would have claimed Not as Described or Broken.

A scammer bought both only to immediately file a dispute with PayPal claiming he "has not received them yet" - No joke. On top of that, he was the same guy using two different usernames and emails on both the eBay system as well as PayPal.

Luckily for me, eBay and PayPal reimbursed me for the $47 and $52 for the shipping labels and I was able to spot the discrepancies in usernames, email addresses and even a third attempt to talk me into shipping them to NY because "his father has become ill" by a newly created user account, created that very same day with 0 feedback.

And folks worry about people like me scamming. Pffft!

I guess I can understand why. The world has turned into nothing but a slew of folks willing to compromise integrity for the all mighty dollar.

sarcheer
Copper Member

Activity: 330
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:12:36 AM

Well if you're willing to use escrow through the forum I'm sure you could find a buyer in no time. I'm actually looking for an L3+ myself.

Miners:
Avalon 1041, Whatsminer M10, Antminer T15 x 2, DragonMint T1 x 3, Innosilicon T2T, R4 x 2
TimBuck2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

Well if you're willing to use escrow through the forum I'm sure you could find a buyer in no time. I'm actually looking for an L3+ myself.

There is an option at checkout on my site for Escrow through CoinPayments (who I use to process crypto) however I have never went through the process of testing it out to see how it works, although I do know that I have it set up on CoinPayments at 14 days and buyer pays all escrow fees.

EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:32:34 AM

Most people are going to want to do escrow through someone trusted on this forum.  There is a list of trusted people out there that do this type of service for I think 1% fee.  Most people are not going to want to use an escrow site they may have never heard of (I have not heard of it personally).

There is an option at checkout on my site for Escrow through CoinPayments (who I use to process crypto) however I have never went through the process of testing it out to see how it works, although I do know that I have it set up on CoinPayments at 14 days and buyer pays all escrow fees.

fyoung55

Activity: 277
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

FWIW I bought some moonlanders through his site, they arrived quickly and there were no problems
TimBuck2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

Thanks for the kind words Fred.

I am liquidating any and all assets and hitting the road on my motorcycle and see just what is going on in America instead of relying on the media filtering in order to fit an agenda.

I am in no hurry to sell these as I would need to remain around for a while after the sell and make sure all is OK. On top of that, the price just keeps on falling. Not a seller's market for sure.

Hope to hit the road around April 15th, after filing taxes deadline. I have my military retirement and compensation to live on so these can go in boxes till I return if need be.

I mention all that for a reason. There will be no need to keep the website up after I hit the road and I did not want people thinking I was some scammer after it comes down. I sell as part of my hobbies and not as a business.

But once again, your words mean a lot and thanks.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: