Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 01:02:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any reason why I keep getting this error message...  (Read 501 times)
zpm

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:51:17 PM

An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Is there any reason why I keep getting this error message when sending private messages on this forum?  My posts are not less than "360 seconds" apart.  This occurs even on a first attempt of the day trying to send a message.  Waiting "360 seconds" changes nothing.  It seems as if it is randomly decided for the message to be sent or not.  It's extremely inconvenient and very annoying.  I have learned to copy & paste the message in notepad before sending as I have lost many messages by this forum "feature".
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
greyhawk

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:52:55 PM

"Logging in" to the forums is falsely counted as a "post". So if not enough time has passed between login and your first post attempt you will get the message even though you have not posted yet in this session.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.