Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "ZEEX" THE SOLUTION FOR CRYPTO TO PRODUCTS, NO FIAT/NO FEES (XBOX, AMAZON, ETC.)  (Read 1049 times)
babayaga92 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

Hey guys! I'm Natasha Wink one of the Community Moderators on this exciting new project "ZEEX"
I'm pretty thrilled to be part of such a practical and accommodating new ICO and my goal is to help all my fellow crypto users understand what we're setting out to do and answer any questions or concerns you have along the way Grin  

ZEEX creates a platform that will offer an easy way to buy and sell corporate currencies (gift cards) with cryptocurrencies, and vice versa, without the need for traditional fiat currencies. This enables the end user to bypass the costly and cumbersome fiat processes and exchanges, and will unlock the huge potential of cryptocurrency adoption for day-to-day shopping – ultimately becoming the bridge between crypto money and services/goods.

We are backed by our sister company and seed investor "ZEEK" which will provide us access to over +350 brand names you know and love to shop with. Amazon, Nike, Playstation, Ticketmaster, Starbucks are only some of the few big names we have to offer you.

You can register for our upcoming token sale on our website www.zeex.me

Chat with us on here if you prefer forums or on our active Telegram group https://t.me/zeexme
Either way, we're flexible  Wink

Thanks for reading!

brendongl

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:14:01 AM

Hi Natasha!
Don't forget our BTCTalk forum announcement page - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109781
Some great information in there as well!  Grin
AdarWeinreb

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

Looks like a very promising project.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Hey guys! I'm Natasha Wink one of the Community Moderators on this exciting new project "ZEEX"
I'm pretty thrilled to be part of such a practical and accommodating new ICO and my goal is to help all my fellow crypto users understand what we're setting out to do and answer any questions or concerns you have along the way Grin  

ZEEX creates a platform that will offer an easy way to buy and sell corporate currencies (gift cards) with cryptocurrencies, and vice versa, without the need for traditional fiat currencies. This enables the end user to bypass the costly and cumbersome fiat processes and exchanges, and will unlock the huge potential of cryptocurrency adoption for day-to-day shopping – ultimately becoming the bridge between crypto money and services/goods.

We are backed by our sister company and seed investor "ZEEK" which will provide us access to over +350 brand names you know and love to shop with. Amazon, Nike, Playstation, Ticketmaster, Starbucks are only some of the few big names we have to offer you.

You can register for our upcoming token sale on our website www.zeex.me

Chat with us on here if you prefer forums or on our active Telegram group https://t.me/zeexme
Either way, we're flexible  Wink

Thanks for reading!

I love me some good starbucks!
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

Great that you are active on the forum. Lately, ICOs have been focused on the Telegram channels, but there are a bunch of us who prefer this kind of communication.
descuri

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

I like some of the companies you listed. And I think the idea is really good for all of us finding new or old ways to spend crypto.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

How long will the sale last?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

Great that you are active on the forum. Lately, ICOs have been focused on the Telegram channels, but there are a bunch of us who prefer this kind of communication.

I'm also more found of forums than other social media. Do you have more information for us - how is the sale proceeding?
babayaga92 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

I'm also more found of forums than other social media. Do you have more information for us - how is the sale proceeding?

Token sale is planned for Q2. There will be an announcement soon regards the full details, it will be announced here and all the usual sources Smiley You can also check out our roadmap on our website www.zeex.me Smiley
babayaga92 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

The sale will go on until we hit the hard-cap of 50M USD  Cool
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

Can you share us current amount raised so far?
Tyrant76

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

By the look of this project I don't think hitting the hard cap will be much of a problem  Cheesy
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

Did anybody catch their presentation on the London crypto conference? They put up some pix on their FB page but I would love a video if anybody has one.
TimmyCortonde

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

ill be watching for this project, seems very good and find some good investment to share,hope will run it well
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Did anybody catch their presentation on the London crypto conference? They put up some pix on their FB page but I would love a video if anybody has one.

I didn't know about this - it would be lovely if someone from dev could share it.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

I've seen it somewhere. Let me go look
descuri

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

ill be watching for this project, seems very good and find some good investment to share,hope will run it well

To me it also seems like a very useful project. hope it goes well.
Tyrant76

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

I've seen it somewhere. Let me go look
Yeah we would love to see the video if you can find it
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

"We are backed by our sister company and seed investor "ZEEK" which will provide us access to over +350 brand names you know and love to shop with. Amazon, Nike, Playstation, Ticketmaster, Starbucks are only some of the few big names we have to offer you. "

These are some great collaborations! I hope it goes well.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

By the look of this project I don't think hitting the hard cap will be much of a problem  Cheesy
Yeah its gonna be a piece of cake  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: