Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "ZEEX" THE SOLUTION FOR CRYPTO TO PRODUCTS, NO FIAT/NO FEES (XBOX, AMAZON, ETC.)  (Read 1043 times)
UncleT

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Can someone from the team answer if the code is going to be open source? Thank you!

Isn't that a basis of openness of the blockchain and the whole concept?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

So does anybody know how Zeex will prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale? Any ideas?

Because of the decentralized nature of the application, it is impossible for the company to prevent users from performing actions. The company will hold 10% of tokens in escrow and the core team members will be restricted from flooding the market with their tokens as well.

Aha, ok, that makes sense. Love it when you can ask questions and get a quick reply on this forum Smiley tnx

From what i understand i dont think they are so concerned about the price and pump and dumps, they are more focused on making a perfect service for their consumers
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

So does anybody know how Zeex will prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale? Any ideas?

Because of the decentralized nature of the application, it is impossible for the company to prevent users from performing actions. The company will hold 10% of tokens in escrow and the core team members will be restricted from flooding the market with their tokens as well.

Aha, ok, that makes sense. Love it when you can ask questions and get a quick reply on this forum Smiley tnx

From what i understand i dont think they are so concerned about the price and pump and dumps, they are more focused on making a perfect service for their consumers

I am new to the thread but have to say am excited at the perspective of new ways to spend crypto on necessary items. But am wondering what kind of brands we can expect to be able to buy.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

I am new to the thread but have to say am excited at the perspective of new ways to spend crypto on necessary items. But am wondering what kind of brands we can expect to be able to buy.

You have a list of the brands on their web page and it's impressive. Xbox, Amazon FootLocker are some of the names. Can't wait for them to release more.
rivkavender

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

They also have been listed on ICO Bench with a 4.1 rating!!!!

AMAZINGGGG
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

True,with projects like zeex we will see true benefits of crypto over fiat currencies.
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

AMAZINGGGG

Wow,thats pretty impressive rating.Good job team,keep up the good work!
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

You have a list of the brands on their web page and it's impressive. Xbox, Amazon FootLocker are some of the names. Can't wait for them to release more.

So we will be able to buy from all those places when zeex is released?
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

thats how i see it too,zeex will be connection between buyers are retailers.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

and possibly give the people who use crypto more opportunities to buy products.
rivkavender

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

AMAZINGGGG

Wow,thats pretty impressive rating.Good job team,keep up the good work!

Yea i know right, i mean its just getting better in my opinion!
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

and possibly give the people who use crypto more opportunities to buy products.

Thats the main thing. Because of projects like this we can get more people on board with crypto. I can imagine that's a huge obstacle.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

Is ZIX a mineable token? Has that been addressed yet?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

I would say no because it's on Ethereum blockchain, but maybe someone who knows more can clarify this.
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

I would say no because it's on Ethereum blockchain, but maybe someone who knows more can clarify this.

That's correct; ZIX is on the Ethereum blockchain so there's no need to mine it! Cool
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

I hope this one is going to turn out legal and release working product. Gift cards are very rare things in local markets so it may help people from 2nd or 3rd world countries to have different buying options. Quite good.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sebulba

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

I hope this one is going to turn out legal and release working product. Gift cards are very rare things in local markets so it may help people from 2nd or 3rd world countries to have different buying options. Quite good.

That is exactly my opinion. Rooting for this project to succeed.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

As I see from their FB and Reddit page, they are really active and have a good core team with some connections in the field, they have a good foundation for success. 
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

So, is this thread still active or has everything been transferred to the main thread?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

So, is this thread still active or has everything been transferred to the main thread?

No, it's still active and sometimes the people from the project answer questions, but I think it confuses people when there are two threads.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: