Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple price  (Read 343 times)
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I feel that Ripple very soon will start to please its investors and traders again. Today there has been good news from the G20 summit, we are waiting for the end of the meeting on March 20 and it will be possible to buy this coin safely!  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
melatiy28

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

it seems that by the year 2018, exactly in the middle of the year I think the price of the ripple will go up and this is juag berdapak on all altcoin not just ripple only. including bitcoin.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

Ripple is a centralized tokens, and is currently in a bear market, then I think investment Ripple is not a good choice, so I suggest that you focus on other scattered tokens, so they may have better rise space.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

If someone signs a contract to sell something at a particular price both the seller and buyer have to agree that they found the correct price.
If Ripple Inc sells XRP until 2019 at $0.0085 it means that is what it is worth, not more not less in the view of Ripple and R3.

Price will always seek mean,thats how it is.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
r00

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

We need to do a series of analyzes:

It is appropriate to know how to differentiate XRP from Ripple like Bitcoin and bitcoin or Blockchain and Bitcoin.
The first, XRP, is a native cryptocurrencies, if compared in terms of technological performance (transaction speed, network scalability etc ...) turns out to be the best, to the contrast, if we maintain the comparison with BTC, XRP is centralized despite the incredible efforts of Ripple (society) to decentralize the blockchain itself of XRP. BTC, by its very nature, is decentralized, this does not imply that the investor is obliged to submit to a system guided by a man / company, being able to fully express the potential of BTC itself. If we want to think about a hypothetical price in the future of XRP, it must be given by several variables as well as taking into account the demand and supply, but also:

- How will XRP move in the future? Contrary to what can be said, it is in the community itself to express the potential of XRP itself. To date, no one over Ripple offers work on the developments of the XRP network and not just Ripple Inc.

- Circulating supply: As the XRP is available in more money than BTC, it will be more difficult for him to reach high figures -
XRP for a series of mathematical reasons can reach the price of 5/6 $ only between 2019 and 2020.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Hey all,

What do you think will be Ripple price by the end of 2018 and why?

Cheers

Ripple is quite old and stable coin and by the end of the year, I think it'll be around $2. If it gets some kind of contract (from any bank) then you can see a big surge.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

Hey all,

Cheers

Ripple is good coin for future investment. Although its value so much low. So then after reading and past history, I thinks it touch be  $7-$10 in this year.
But in crypto world everything is possible, which we seen the past.
I am also a ripple holder, I wish for good.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

Hey all,

Cheers

I believe that, at best, the price of XRP will reach the January highs. The token has no reason to grow, except for one - Pump. XRP is a speculative token and so far has no practical application, only promises from developers are heard that one day it will be implemented, but it is not a fact. Someday, the concept is extensible.
And do not confuse, Ripple is a company, XRP is a token. Ripple's successes are not related to the price of XRP.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

My forecast is not as optimistic as many here, but I still think that by the end of the year the price will be about $ 1. This is approximately 50% higher than the current price, which is a very good yield.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

I think price Ripple can not go above $ 2 this year. Ripple is not as potent as NEO, ETH, etc. They are the fourth largest market in terms of capital. Because they release too much coin. So they attract a large amount of capital in the market. Actually they are not as strong as people think.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

Ripple can reach its high of 2018 again before this year end as this coin is in top 10 altcoins of this market and people still have confidence in it. It can be purchased at this price for future gains as it is very cheap now from its high of this year.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

I think price Ripple can not go above $ 2 this year. Ripple is not as potent as NEO, ETH, etc. They are the fourth largest market in terms of capital. Because they release too much coin. So they attract a large amount of capital in the market. Actually they are not as strong as people think.

Yeah I think it's gonna more or less stabilize around ~$2, considering it's pretty low right now it's a good time to buy.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Hey all,

Cheers

its price will be the same, I dont see that ripple will move this year, because there are some people behind the movement of ripple. i hate those kind of thing. manipulating its price, after they earn big money, they just leave behind other holders.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Hey all,

Cheers

its price will be the same, I dont see that ripple will move this year, because there are some people behind the movement of ripple. i hate those kind of thing. manipulating its price, after they earn big money, they just leave behind other holders.
That's the saddest truth behind this coin, the fact that it will used by the banks dictates that the value will be controlled, as centralized
project, numbers of users and usage itself  will always be relied with the banking system, the more the banks hold the position of using it the more
possibility that the price will fall, unlike decentralized project where we are waiting for more users to hold for the value to rise, ripple is for those
who knows how to play with the market and have a big balls to hold.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

I don't think ripple price will go over 2 usd because as its price is now fluctuating between.6 usd to .8 usd. Last month when i bought the ripple coins it was of .9 usd but from that day it still not touched 0.9 usd again.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

I don't think ripple price will go over 2 usd because as its price is now fluctuating between.6 usd to .8 usd. Last month when i bought the ripple coins it was of .9 usd but from that day it still not touched 0.9 usd again.

now Ripple can go to the 0.3 usd. His down trend is not over yet and market correction in general. Hope we can see xrp by $3 for coin in the end of 2018 but all depends from btc market. Ripple has many good news about integration in bank  system in this year.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

With the current XRP price at $0.732168 USD and 10.57% increase, I would say that XRP is now slowly recovering it's dip in the previous weeks. I think that XRP is a good choice of investment since the growth in price is progressing this time. Though the price of XRP is quite low, but it has the potential to grow more in the end of 2018 and my assumption it may reach to $2.50 USD or more.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:06:47 AM

Ripple can reach $ 3 at the end of this year, at this time it can rise even more, but it has to break and settle above the resistance of $ 0.70 all depends on the news around it.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

No doubts xrp is a very good project its already recovered own price now ripple more popular. i think at the end of 2018 may be ripple will be hit 1$or 2$ it all depends on the market demand and the situation of the market .
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:41:21 AM

Hey all,

Cheers

Personally I am not really a fan of ripple. We have seen over the time that the only time when Ripple spikes up is when the Ripple team go on a spree of promotional spam. That happens only once or twice the year and that is when they sell on the top.

If you check on coinmarketcap, out of the total supply of 99,992,466,986 XRP only 39,094,094,840 XRP is the circulating supply and rest remains with the team, earlier the count was only 29,094,094,840 XRP.

I can never trust a project which holds over 70% of the total supply so that they can always dump when on top.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: