Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite currency for exchange?  (Read 209 times)
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

The best one is ethereum. I love the ethereum. It has lots of features and fall doesn't hurt lIke Bitcoin for low money investors.
Anamika143 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

The best one is ethereum. I love the ethereum. It has lots of features and fall doesn't hurt lIke Bitcoin for low money investors.
Many peoples choose Ethereum for trading and exchange. Some people tell Ethereum is their favorite coin.
Anamika143 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

My  favorite currency for exchange Is Bitcoin.I Love Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very popular for exchange and trade. Since the introduction of Bitcoin, its use in exchange is increasing day by day. Not only that, many exchange markets are based on the exchange of Bitcoin exchange.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Now many currency in crypto market, example bitcoin,ethereum,XRP,LTC,ADA,NEO,Dash,Waves and many others. Which is your best for exchange or trading?

there are one currency but there are so many coins in the market or in different exchanges, but from the past month of trading my favorite coins to trade are power and gas these two are my picks in so many coins on the market.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

I like trading new cryptocurrency from bounty, so in a few weeks or months you can do x3, x5 coins. now it's a coin credits(cs).
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

None is the best. Just look for good trading opportunities and get in and get out. Thats how it works.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

I still prefer eth, i dont just like going through the delay of bitcoin transactions confirmation at time and that the reason i use eth for fast transactions..
alisaserdceva

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

The possibilities of new versions of wallets are limited only by the imagination of programmers. For example, you can program functions such as GPS coordinates of the phone
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: