Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥 ONEMILLIONTOKEN - Easter sale 80% off!!🔥🔥  (Read 427 times)
OneMillionToken (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:32:00 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 10:12:26 PM by OneMillionToken

[1MT] ONEMILLIONTOKEN
BUY AND TRADE A PIECE OF BLOCKCHAIN HISTORY

WEBSITE / WHITE PAPER / SMART CONTRACT / TWITTER / FACEBOOK / TELEGRAM

Buy and trade pixels designed to advertise your own business in a valuable and unique way

Every 10K new Tokens sold, a 100 Token AIRDROP will be delivered to a randomly selected participant from the 1MT Telegram channel

THE IDEA

OneMillionToken is inspired by the revolutionary idea of sponsorship brought a long time ago by Alex Tew. Starting from this excellent basic intuition, we have reworked it and brought it step by step making Alex's old pixels real translatable and customizable Tokens.

THE PROJECT

Our Homepage provides the presence of 1 million unique pixels, each person can decide to grab one or more, with no limits. The identity of every pixels comes from an ID who represent their coordinate on the image.

The added value of the OneMillionToken platform, is characterized by the possibility of selling / exchanging Tokens with third parties. This gives the opportunity to possible investors to be able to sell there tokens for a price that will be set by them. The Token exchange / sale will only have one limit ands tokens have a min/max sale price  (min: 0.000001 ETH / max: 100 ETH) for each single pixel.

The trade done directly on the smart contract guarantees a fair value between supply and demand, removing any intermediary that could change the value of the Token. The money transactions / trade will be completely transparent and decentralized by securing their possession.

CONCLUSION

The idea of giving life to simple pixels transforming them into tradable tokens is a fascinating idea that gives different solutions in the advertising field. The OneMillionToken page hopes to allow everyone to make their work known in an original way. We want to thank Alex Tew for having this revolutionary idea and whoever decides to support our project and the work of others.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaniDep

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Will this token be listed on a exchange?
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Will this token be listed on a exchange?
We won't list the token in any exchange because we believe in a trading platform without any intermediaries, just the buyer and seller. This is viable because when you buy a pixel you have the possibility to set a sell price so you are the only owner of that pixels positions, therefore if any buyer wants to buy your pixels he has to meet your sales request.
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

We found a bug in the smart contract so we decided to make a few changes and publish a new contract.
Every pixel sold up to this moment will be refunded for the complete value of the pixel and the amount of gas used for the transaction.
We apologies for the inconvenience and all pixels will be sold with a 50% discount for 24h starting now.
Thanks for understanding.
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

All pixels bought on the old smart contract were successfully refunded.

OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

Last Hour for buying Pixels at 50% discount; Come and impress your imagine on the Blockchain
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Thanks for your support. If you have any doubts or you need some information feel free to contact us on info.onemilliontoken@gmail.com or https://t.me/OneMillionToken
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

The 50% discounts on the purchase of the Pixels is ended thanks to all partecipating, stay tuned for the next big promotion.
stu greenwood

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

do you have new code ready to check?
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Yes the topic was already edited.
You can find the new code on our website or on etherscan.
stu greenwood

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Yes the topic was already edited.
You can find the new code on our website or on etherscan.

thank you
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

Why did I get a digital signature window when I opened your website? I could use the digital signature that I use for my online bank, but I declined of course.
Anyway, the website and picture showed up and I can see that some pixels were already bought.
I like the idea including the decentralized aspect, so that buyer and seller can make a trade without an intermediary (exchange). But I still don't understand how do you buy pixels now, when most pixels don't have the owner yet. Can I buy them for lowest price, 0.000001 ETH per pixel?
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

Why did I get a digital signature window when I opened your website? I could use the digital signature that I use for my online bank, but I declined of course.
Anyway, the website and picture showed up and I can see that some pixels were already bought.
I like the idea including the decentralized aspect, so that buyer and seller can make a trade without an intermediary (exchange). But I still don't understand how do you buy pixels now, when most pixels don't have the owner yet. Can I buy them for lowest price, 0.000001 ETH per pixel?

Hi, the website should not ask for the digital signature anymore.
All pixels without a owner are set to a starting price of 0,001 ETH. To buy pixels you just have to upload your image, decide the spot and the size and you are ready to buy.
0.000001 ETH is the minimum price a seller can set to sell his pixels. The contract allows you to set a range price for each of your pixels that goes from 0,000001 to 100 ETH.

Thanks for the interest
PottoBit

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

I bought some pixels it was very fast and easy; I appreciate the Idea.
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

I bought some pixels it was very fast and easy; I appreciate the Idea.

Thanks for the support and we are glad you found it easy to purchase our tokens.
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

We just added the magnifying glass on our page so everyone can spot the smallest pixels!!!
JTeeso

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

This is a very interesting way of advertising. I just had a look at the white paper and it's very straightforward and simple to read. I really like the fact that there won't be any exchange listing. Is it possible to put a link to a fb/ig page maybe, instead of an image?
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:09:28 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:55:31 AM by OneMillionToken

This is a very interesting way of advertising. I just had a look at the white paper and it's very straightforward and simple to read. I really like the fact that there won't be any exchange listing. Is it possible to put a link to a fb/ig page maybe, instead of an image?
Yes, you can attach ANY link to the purchased pixels; however if the content violates the terms of use of https://onemilliontoken.io/ could be obscured on the website but NEVER on the Blockchain.
OneMillionToken (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Big Easter Sale 80% off on the Pixel purchase until 12.00 AM 2/04/18 CET
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: