Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making/Editing Videos For Bitcoin  (Read 120 times)
blackbat20 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

Hey all, I can edit videos for bitcoin. I can do gaming edits, school reports, youtube edits etc. Rates are dependent on the job you can PM me or email me for some of my work examples. Thanks guys!  Smiley

Email: blackbat20@protonmail.com
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

If your opening up a thread for your service then you should provide some of your samples in your thread itself for the potential buyers to check. Don't expect people to contact you for the samples because a lot of people are there to provide these services.

Also, you can list your gigs on fiverr site because there this segment got a lot of demand. I too sell some of the intro videos on fiverr and receive few orders every month.
blackbat20 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

If your opening up a thread for your service then you should provide some of your samples in your thread itself for the potential buyers to check. Don't expect people to contact you for the samples because a lot of people are there to provide these services.

Also, you can list your gigs on fiverr site because there this segment got a lot of demand. I too sell some of the intro videos on fiverr and receive few orders every month.

Thanks for the tips mat. Kinda new to this world and I clearly need all the help I can get.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: