Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Be fearful of what?
Will it Crash? - 0 (0%)
Do you believe that Bitcoin has the potential to create an economic revolution - 5 (100%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be dead in the coming days?  (Read 261 times)
AUCoin (AUC) (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

Will Bitcoin be dead in the coming days?

"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffett

Bitcoin might go down in the short run because of China, but in the long term Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will stabilize and go up again.

The question you need to ask yourself is: Do you believe that Bitcoin has the potential to create an economic revolution, by taking the power from the governments/banks and putting it back in the hands of the people?

In my opinion this is bigger than one nation and China is just panicking a little bit. They will understand eventually that it’s better to be a part of the game of the new economy than outside of it. This is why they are not banning the mining. Soon they will let the exchanges reopen.

This is my view, but you need to remember that it’s not going to be an easy ride.

To answer this question, No, Bitcoin will not be dead in the coming days and will likely not be dead for a long time to come. That being said, if the entire internet was to be taken down globally, then potentially it could kill Bitcoin. However, as long as even one copy of the Bitcoin core ledger was to survive such a calamity, Bitcoin would reboot along with the internet if or when it was restarted.

That actually is why Bitcoin remains out of the reach of the governments and banks that would love to regulate or shut it down. Bitcoin itself has no server, entity or company that could be targeted and killed. It is actually not stored in one place and is stored on any computer running the Bitcoin core client. That network is so globally decentralized that, to kill Bitcoin, the entire network would need to be shutdown. Because that would involve shutting down the internet, and finding and deleting every copy of the Bitcoin code, it would be impossible to kill Bitcoin.

The only way, aside from a total breakdown in society, and shutting down the entire internet, would be a 51% attack of the Bitcoin network. For that to happen, someone would need to take control of more than half of all the computing power of the network and that would also be nearly impossible. Bitcoin’s overall network is as powerful as 500 supercomputers. Bitcoin has become too decentralized and far reaching for it to be stopped, banned, or killed, in its present state.

I will assume, for Bitcoin  to be worthless that people stop using it to happen, either a better, alternative technology that is not yet invented would need to be thought up and then created, or people would have to stop mining and trading Bitcoin due to a better solution. Considering the Bitcoin community is growing, the second option is unlikely, unless, a new technology that is better (Bitcoin 2.0) renders it useless by the people who currently use it. As for someone thinking up a way to attack Bitcoin or hack Bitcoin, making it useless, that would likely involve some type of giant leap in quantum computing that is at least 20 years from current technological levels.

In short, Bitcoin is not dying, is actually becoming more difficult to kill as more people join the network, and will likely be around for the foreseeable future. The pundits and financial elite will spread propaganda in regards to it dying. This is because they have the most to lose if it were to be adopted by every member of the human family.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are revolutionary technologies that will spread to more sectors than most people realise. Contrary to mainstream rhetoric, the entire Bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector is still in its infancy and simply going through some growing pains. Investing in the sector will likely be the best choice anyone makes for their long term financial future, provided they do it responsibly and from an informed position.

For those that don’t understand the technology or have a financial background, I can offer service for everyday people to copycat the investment strategies of professional cryptocurrency traders. This means that even with limited knowledge, a person interested in investing in this emerging tech can do so relatively responsibly.

If you agree with my above answer, I’d suggest telling your loved ones to take the “safe” (safer, an investment in crypto is still a risk) route through a strategy that is being used by a professional trader or traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AUCoin (AUC) (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

I totally agree with you, and those are the views my post was trying to promote.
krainzmaster

Activity: 82
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

Of course it will not die
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

It’s a bad market time but it’s not yet the deepest crash we’re ever experienced!

just look at the past history to check the biggest crashes happened

right now it’s better to be bigilant, invest in the crypto u believe coz they are so cheap or just hold tight!
mohieddine

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

In my opinion this is bigger than one nation and China is just panicking a little bit. They will understand eventually that it’s better to be a part of the game of the new economy than outside of it. This is why they are not banning the mining. Soon they will let the exchanges reopen.

This is my view, but you need to remember that it’s not going to be an easy ride.

To answer this question, No, Bitcoin will not be dead in the coming days and will likely not be dead for a long time to come. That being said, if the entire internet was to be taken down globally, then potentially it could kill Bitcoin. However, as long as even one copy of the Bitcoin core ledger was to survive such a calamity, Bitcoin would reboot along with the internet if or when it was restarted.

That actually is why Bitcoin remains out of the reach of the governments and banks that would love to regulate or shut it down. Bitcoin itself has no server, entity or company that could be targeted and killed. It is actually not stored in one place and is stored on any computer running the Bitcoin core client. That network is so globally decentralized that, to kill Bitcoin, the entire network would need to be shutdown. Because that would involve shutting down the internet, and finding and deleting every copy of the Bitcoin code, it would be impossible to kill Bitcoin.

The only way, aside from a total breakdown in society, and shutting down the entire internet, would be a 51% attack of the Bitcoin network. For that to happen, someone would need to take control of more than half of all the computing power of the network and that would also be nearly impossible. Bitcoin’s overall network is as powerful as 500 supercomputers. Bitcoin has become too decentralized and far reaching for it to be stopped, banned, or killed, in its present state.

I will assume, for Bitcoin  to be worthless that people stop using it to happen, either a better, alternative technology that is not yet invented would need to be thought up and then created, or people would have to stop mining and trading Bitcoin due to a better solution. Considering the Bitcoin community is growing, the second option is unlikely, unless, a new technology that is better (Bitcoin 2.0) renders it useless by the people who currently use it. As for someone thinking up a way to attack Bitcoin or hack Bitcoin, making it useless, that would likely involve some type of giant leap in quantum computing that is at least 20 years from current technological levels.

In short, Bitcoin is not dying, is actually becoming more difficult to kill as more people join the network, and will likely be around for the foreseeable future. The pundits and financial elite will spread propaganda in regards to it dying. This is because they have the most to lose if it were to be adopted by every member of the human family.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are revolutionary technologies that will spread to more sectors than most people realise. Contrary to mainstream rhetoric, the entire Bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector is still in its infancy and simply going through some growing pains. Investing in the sector will likely be the best choice anyone makes for their long term financial future, provided they do it responsibly and from an informed position.

For those that don’t understand the technology or have a financial background, I can offer service for everyday people to copycat the investment strategies of professional cryptocurrency traders. This means that even with limited knowledge, a person interested in investing in this emerging tech can do so relatively responsibly.

You copied from here:
https://www.quora.com/Will-Bitcoin-be-dead-in-the-coming-days
This is contrary to the rules of the site
You must mention the source

Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

Yes, bitcoin drops its value. But it does not mean that bitcoin will die in the coming days. And i think bitcoin not die easily. I truely believed that bitcoin will grow again.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

Don't worry bitcoin will not be dead in the coming days because her price is high also the transactions and the investing in bitcoins is still running every second and everyday
hypn0sis

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

What's feeding the Bitcoin? Is it hope and trust in the market and crypto-like future?
- If so, it's going nowhere, based on this forum  Grin I'd say, till the economy is rising and people have money to invest, then Bitcoins is rising.
- If economy crashes and stocks go down, Bitcoin? It's hope and trust. If it still exist, then it's going up also.

Seems stabile, yet so fragile thing to invest in.

Just throwing up': Maybe the time is over for it to raise and it'll be the new gold, that has somehow stable currency for the future?
mhus786

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

I don't think bitcoin will die anytime soon at least, it is getting consistently updated and upgraded to handle more demand on its network and this in turn is allowing it to keep up with the competition. Plus with the recent fork and birth of bitcoin private it can only go from strength to strength!
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

There is so much death to be dedicated to the bitcoin on the itinerary that becomes the means of international payment. but it still exists. even development. I think all is just fabricated for no reason.
Hashllenge

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

Bitcoin has died 269 times so far   Grin, https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

Don't worry bitcoin will not be dead in the coming days because her price is high also the transactions and the investing in bitcoins is still running every second and everyday

In my opinion, this whole "will bitcoin die" debate is fruitless and nonsense because BTC has survived so much FUD and so many real dangers that it can be considered to be a hardened/proven system now.
Some or many altcoins (depends on your opinion) will die, but BTC will prevail.
Why? Because BTC was the first and many people who are in this space for the long run have an almost religious relation to BTC like "BTC our lord and savior, bringer of blockchain".

As I read somewhere "after all most alts are only R&D for BTC"

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable. you have no idea when it can boom if you see its past graphs it can increased over night by fundamental analysis. bitcoin price depend upon the news bitcoin often dont follow technical analysis.

NerdyTeddy

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

Bitcoin will not die that easily as more people are trying to invest in Bitcoin. It's only downside is the unstable value of it as the prices always goes up and down. But we can pretty much say that Bitcoin will not die that easily because of the community
DalangKripto

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

Lol...days?  not possible, years maybe, months most likely not.
ZXChange

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

At present, the cryptocurrency market is relatively small as comparison to the world amount of trade in traditional currencies, with the daily volume trading at FOREX market assessed at 5.1 trillion USD.  Even with the current development rate of 1,500 cryptocurrencies and a market cap of $400 billion, the possibilities of rapid growth present massive opportunities to serve within an exchange market over the next 2-3 years. 
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffett

Bitcoin might go down in the short run because of China, but in the long term Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will stabilize and go up again.

The question you need to ask yourself is: Do you believe that Bitcoin has the potential to create an economic revolution, by taking the power from the governments/banks and putting it back in the hands of the people?

If you agree with my above answer, I’d suggest telling your loved ones to take the “safe” (safer, an investment in crypto is still a risk) route through a strategy that is being used by a professional trader or traders.

Bitcoin is dead to Gold zombies. The shiny gold is their god. Bitcoin will not die.

Scoobers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

Bitcoin will not be dead in the next few days, months or even years. The only way it might die is if the Governments make it illegal or start to regulate it meaning that it will lose it's value. Too many people are looking at Bitcoin from an investment perspective when it's true value is in being used as a form of payment.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

I think this will not happen if the Government does not ban and illegal in their respective countries, bitcoin will persist for one month even years fore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: