Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy COSS coin?  (Read 109 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

I checked coinmarketcap and it shows COSS.  I read COSS is a coin lot of people talk about.  So you cannot get it at bittrex or binance.  So the site to get it is

https:://coss.io

Is that correct?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

Yes, just buy it on coss so you can get the fee split allocation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:08 AM

So you buy it with btc or eth?  So you keep your coss in the wallet or exchange?
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:06:47 AM

COSS coin available on HitBTC and also on coss exchange itself. It seems has huge potential, but who knows in current market every coin seems bleeding.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

I checked coinmarketcap and it shows COSS.  I read COSS is a coin lot of people talk about.  So you cannot get it at bittrex or binance.  So the site to get it is

Is that correct?

It's much better to buy in their own exchange than anywhere else, they are promoting their exchange with their token and this is their main project so I believe the service will be good for all their traders and holders i have made two transactions and everything went well.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

Yes, just buy it on coss so you can get the fee split allocation.
by buying the coin you are likely to get the allocation you want. but I just heard about Coss. and it seems to be interesting. you better try first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

You already get the answer (HitBTC and Coss exchange are also indicated by CoinMarketCap), but if you don`t have accounts there and you don`t want to bother making an account, you can buy some COSS tokens on EtherDelta (assuming you know how to use this exchange).
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

So you buy it with btc or eth?  So you keep your coss in the wallet or exchange?

Yes, you can use BTC and ETH to trade COSS. To receive the share revenue you need to keep it on the exchange OR you can leave them in myetherwallet doing a couple of passages explained on the site dashboard. It's really simple.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

coss is not yet registered or available in bittrex and binance, but you can still buy it in some of these exchanges.
https://exchange.coss.io/pair/coss-eth
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/COSS-to-ETH
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/COSS-ETH
ntrader

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

Is that correct?

It is correct but you can find it in some exchanges like cryptopia and so on, for more information you can go to coinmarketcap and check it to find all of exchanges that support COSS.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

Is that correct?
Yes coss coin have a potential, if you want to buy coss it's better to buy in their own exchange. They have on own exchange and promote their on token.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:17:33 AM

almost coin that has an exchange platform are great and a potential token just like bnb,kcs,bco and many others has the same features. so i think investors may look at it those promising project.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

I checked coinmarketcap and it shows COSS.  I read COSS is a coin lot of people talk about.  So you cannot get it at bittrex or binance.  So the site to get it is

Is that correct?
as i remember, coss has thier own exchnage , but this coin is also listed in other exchange too like hitbtc. You can buy it there if you use that exchange, or you can simply register if you need to buy.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

Better buy in COSS exchange and if you plan to hodl it and earn split fee every week, just keep it n your coss wallet.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

Better buy in COSS exchange and if you plan to hodl it and earn split fee every week, just keep it n your coss wallet.
I dont know about this split fee, can you tell me more about this. how much can we earn if we just hold it exact % we can earn weekly? I am looking for this kind of coin to add in my portfolio.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

COSS trade in coss.io and HitBtc. Also in idex and forkdelta. But be carefull not to buy cossold. The right contract address of new coss -  0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c
Coinmarketcap shows the old one
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: