Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟ONSTELLAR - A Subject Specific Social Platform with an Audience 🌟  (Read 1068 times)
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

Interesting project. I have joined Telegram group for updates.                              
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/onstellar-20356 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks John! Smiley

Interesting project. I have joined Telegram group for updates.                              

Hopefully I'll see you there Vinxent! Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/onstellar-20356 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Look's like the Onstellar team need to verify atleast 50 percent of their profile on that given link above. Like what I've seen "Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team". But still, this is a quite interesting project that need to mark in the current time. Good luck Onstellar team, best of luck with a positive thoughts.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

Look's like the Onstellar team need to verify atleast 50 percent of their profile on that given link above. Like what I've seen "Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team". But still, this is a quite interesting project that need to mark in the current time. Good luck Onstellar team, best of luck with a positive thoughts.

I'll let the team know Smiley

Thanks for your support Canaveralnonie!
Evgenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

thanks for the answer. tell me what will the tokens serve in your platform? and on which languages do you need a translation of white paper?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:19 AM

thanks for the answer. tell me what will the tokens serve in your platform? and on which languages do you need a translation of white paper?

The tokens function in a similar way to SteemIts tokens, allowing users to actively participate in the platform.

Check our bounty page Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3143467.0
veronikadobryx

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Please tell me where to send reports via the company Twitter and Facebook ?
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

Please tell me where to send reports via the company Twitter and Facebook ?

Follow the links from the bounty page and sign up on the website to submit reports Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3143467.0
ducdr

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:44 AM

~
BitcoinTalk Signature Bounty Campaign - 15% of Bounty Pool
~
I have visited your bounty topic, but I can not find detailed information about OnStellar signature campaign and its rules (requirements to join and qualified to get payments). Has it already been opened or will be implemented later? If it has already opened, where are signature codes to wear and link to fill to form to join this one?
Hopefully I will get answers from you about those above questions, aTriz.

Thanks very much.
komawei

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

~
~
I have visited your bounty topic, but I can not find detailed information about OnStellar signature campaign and its rules (requirements to join and qualified to get payments). Has it already been opened or will be implemented later? If it has already opened, where are signature codes to wear and link to fill to form to join this one?

Thanks very much.
Please check the Bounty page for instructions on how to do it. To register and login on a Web site, you should be able to view the rules and signature codes.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:03:49 AM

~
~

Thanks very much.

This post (below) answers you question well Smiley

Please check the Bounty page for instructions on how to do it. To register and login on a Web site, you should be able to view the rules and signature codes.

Thanks Komawei!
q8

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

This looks interesting. Will be getting involved once it's up.
I'm sick of these Aliens putting things in me and having no one to tell the stories to !
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

This looks interesting. Will be getting involved once it's up.
I'm sick of these Aliens putting things in me and having no one to tell the stories to !

Haha thanks Q8! Great to have your support  Grin Grin
JohnnyRacer72

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:17:22 AM

Hey everyone! Just registered, just signed up @ OnStellar, got my Ether wallet all setup, moved ether into it, put the wallet address into OnStellar, I'm READY TO GO!

In my opinion, this thing is gonna take off!! With these BIG BIG players promoting this adventure, it's gonna head to the moon! (The hollow moon Wink

Can't wait for my ONST!
JohnnyRacer72

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

Chris, how many have signed up and reserved their username now? I'm seeing the BIG names promoting this, so it must be getting bigger!!

ChrisBren

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

Hey everyone! Just registered, just signed up @ OnStellar, got my Ether wallet all setup, moved ether into it, put the wallet address into OnStellar, I'm READY TO GO!

In my opinion, this thing is gonna take off!! With these BIG BIG players promoting this adventure, it's gonna head to the moon! (The hollow moon Wink

Can't wait for my ONST!

Thanks Johnny!! If you need a hand just let us know Smiley
Fantastic to have someone as enthusiastic as yourself onboard!

Chris, how many have signed up and reserved their username now? I'm seeing the BIG names promoting this, so it must be getting bigger!!

At last count it was well over 130,000 usernames reserved  Grin
JohnnyRacer72

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Wow, 130k.....

I've never had a good impression of any social media platforms. Never had MySpace, Facebook, or any of those. Just seemed to be a trap of bad stuff.

This platform, filled with people who like to chat about what I like, will be my 1st time with any social media.

It's also my first participation in an ICO!

I'm excited and ready! The token sale starts in just under 22 hours!

Use my referral code:      GoJohnnyGo      (sorry for the shameless plug)

ChrisBren

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

Wow, 130k.....

I've never had a good impression of any social media platforms. Never had MySpace, Facebook, or any of those. Just seemed to be a trap of bad stuff.

This platform, filled with people who like to chat about what I like, will be my 1st time with any social media.

It's also my first participation in an ICO!

I'm excited and ready! The token sale starts in just under 22 hours!

Use my referral code:      GoJohnnyGo      (sorry for the shameless plug)

Pretty exciting times  Grin

Haha don't worry about the plug I don't mind.

Remember if you need any help with the sale just ask Smiley
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

I see this project have good potencial and sweet future and want to join to token crowdsale.
It will be good invest for me.
I like paranormal and ufology.
Regards!
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

Are there vacant spots for me to join Onstellar signature campaign? I have visited the bounty topic but can not find total number of participants for the campaign in the OP. Is it limited or not?
Please let me know so I would like to join this one. Thank you.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: