Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟ONSTELLAR - A Subject Specific Social Platform with an Audience 🌟  (Read 1068 times)
cinounisgeo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Good job devs. tell me what bonuses do you have now?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

Good job devs. tell me what bonuses do you have now?

Currently there is a 400% bonus for the ICO Smiley

Are there vacant spots for me to join Onstellar signature campaign? I have visited the bounty topic but can not find total number of participants for the campaign in the OP. Is it limited or not?
Please let me know so I would like to join this one. Thank you.

You will be fine to join the signature campaign.

I see this project have good potencial and sweet future and want to join to token crowdsale.
It will be good invest for me.
I like paranormal and ufology.
Regards!

Thanks for your support MrCrank! I look forward to seeing you on the platform when it's live!
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

Wow.  The concept itself is interesting, indeed!  I hope I can able to work and invest with you in the future.  More power!

By the way, many Filipinos are so much curious and interested with this kind of topic.  I am looking forward to see updates and more details of your business.  Thank you. 
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Good idea, the design is very eye-catching, looks very potent. I will invest a little
This is a good idea, I think this project will develop in the future. If you are an investor may be interested
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

Wow.  The concept itself is interesting, indeed!  I hope I can able to work and invest with you in the future.  More power!

By the way, many Filipinos are so much curious and interested with this kind of topic.  I am looking forward to see updates and more details of your business.  Thank you. 

Thanks Duelyst! Would be great to have you as a part of the community Smiley
Jump onto our telegram and join the conversation!

This is a good idea, I think this project will develop in the future. If you are an investor may be interested

If you have any questions about the project feel free to ask!
ChrisBren

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

Hello,

OnStellar has been listed on TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/onstellar/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Woohoo! Thanks!  Grin

can i reserve Vietnamese translation?

I'd go to the bounty thread for that Smiley

awesome team, awesome company, good job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Great to have your support! Jump into our telegram and have a chat with the community whilst you're here Smiley
ChrisBren

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

🌟ONSTELLAR ICO IS LIVE🌟

Jump onto the website now to contribute!

egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

onstellar ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/onstellar-a-unique-social-networking-solution-based-on-blockchain-technology/

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Thanks for providing some links about the Onstellar review, hoping that you provide some of their future activity to promote this project. This is unique project, so I'm sure that the whole team will be very busy in some points and adjustment right now. Good luck Onstellar team to  your journey, hoping that you will be success in the future sense.
lingpaskaroun

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the command is all the goals set for themselves, then surely the project will be successful.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

Hi, I already complete share link to your bounty program but I not yet made a report. now I go to your website but can not see the reported link. please help me to report bounty.
I'm not on their team, but the best thing that you may do is join on their official telegram, here's the link ( https://t.me/onstellar/ ) .
You can ask directly about the bounty inside, hope I help you a little. Good luck to your journey, just keep it up!
adam24409

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

Oh I wanna have the link of the white paper Shocked
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

About the author of this thread...
Sad to hear about what happen in account of Atriz ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=135920 ). I worked before on him, he did well and work hard with no issues. If you got red marks, it's hard to be back on the right track. Please ignore the red mark, it's not related on this project.
ChrisBren

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

Hi, I already complete share link to your bounty program but I not yet made a report. now I go to your website but can not see the reported link. please help me to report bounty.
I'm not on their team, but the best thing that you may do is join on their official telegram, here's the link ( https://t.me/onstellar/ ) .
You can ask directly about the bounty inside, hope I help you a little. Good luck to your journey, just keep it up!

Thanks for your help Smiley

Oh I wanna have the link of the white paper Shocked

Here you go!

https://www.onstellar.com/content/onstellar-whitepaper.pdf

ChrisBren

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

📢ICO UPDATE📢

The ICO has ended early due to the project receiving funds to back the platform through the development of the Alpha and Beta stages!
This will allow the platform to be delivered on time for community use  Grin

For those who have already invested, team is offering a full refund should you chose to not remain invested given the change in circumstances.
That being said, if you wish to remain invested you will still receive your ONST tokens in the near future Smiley

Thanks everyone!
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability
ChrisBren

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability

Agreed, I'm very excited to see the platform up and running  Grin
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Just wait for a few more days about the platform that you want to see, this will be great and hoping that there's no issue or problem encounter in the future. I believe that this will going to be great and stick on their road map as well. So keep in touch folks, this is a great opportunity to all of us.
ChrisBren

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

Just wait for a few more days about the platform that you want to see, this will be great and hoping that there's no issue or problem encounter in the future. I believe that this will going to be great and stick on their road map as well. So keep in touch folks, this is a great opportunity to all of us.

It may be a bit longer than a few days hahah.
But yes when it comes out it will be great!
ChrisBren

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

The early May launch of the Alpha version of ONSTELLAR is almost here but we are so excited, we’re not going to wait.  So today ONSTELLAR is announcing the Alpha release will happen on Wednesday, April 25, 2018!

That’s next Wednesday, less than 1 week away! 

What does Alpha release mean?
The Alpha release contains several features of ONSTELLAR platform in a form that anyone can use and help test. This testing, guided by the ONSTELLAR QA team, helps us target and identify bugs. When these bugs are fixed, we make a Beta release available. A Beta release is code-complete and bears a very strong resemblance to the final release. By participating in the Alpha, you can help check that the things that are important to the community are working.  Every bug you find and report doesn't just help you, it helps improve the experience of the entire ONSTELLAR community worldwide.

What will this release do?
Our goal in the Alpha release is to showcase the look and feel of the platform and allow you to engage you with other members in a real-time, rich experience. ONSTELLAR members will be able to directly connect with each other with the click of a button.  Make no mistake, our Alpha version will come with many features you have come to expect in leading social media platforms such as profile pages, messaging, channels, groups, events, mobile friendly and many other features.

What is not included are things we’ve all come to distrust in the major platforms:  Invasion of privacy, censorship, feed manipulation, tracking, data mining, social experimentation, advertising made to look like real content, etc. 

The ONSTELLAR Special Access Program!
This Alpha release is not open to the public at-large. Exclusive access to our members who have registered at onstellar.com, will receive a special invitation email which includes a confirmation code allowing exclusive access to begin using and participating in this very first release of ONSTELLAR.  The next email you receive will include your invitation and confirmation code to  the Alpha, where your unique code provides special “members only” access.

Thanks for your amazing support and we look forward to seeing you on the platform!

Sincerely,

The ONSTELLAR team
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: