Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Etheraffle - World's First Truly Decentralized Charitable Lottery!  (Read 943 times)
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

...We agree and will add an explanation to the "Ticket Purchase In Progress..." pop up to make it clearer

Excellent. 

The ticket price was deducted from my wallet. 

Looking at the contract & you account, you can see that the price for this failed transaction was not taken from your account.

The transaction still exists and still shows up in your wallet as an outgoing one, but because it failed (and hence the red exclamation mark !), the ETH was never moved, so don't worry! You did however lose just under $0.01 in gas fees.

This is exactly why decentralized raffle system is so transparent and no one needs to guess what happened.  All details are on the blockchain. 

So because of that, and because of a) Your good feedback and b) Your patience, we sent you 0.003ETH to cover your ticket price!

Thank you for your generosity!

Oh, and announcement we made on twitter re an upcoming promo is nearly ready, and you'll be glad you've bought a ticket . . . Wink

Looking forward...
sjyi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

Hi.

I tried to buy LOT tokens from your web site etheraffle.com/ico.  When I clicked the [Purchase Tokens!] button, I get "Ethereum account locked! Please unlock your account to interact with this ÐApp."

Metamask was unlocked.

sjyi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

Well, I just sent a small amount of ether from metamask.  I didn't get the LOT token.  I thought I was supposed to receive the tokens instantly.

Would you please take a look?

Here is the transaction.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x00e92ddd9cb5df8784a874ef2e78c2b3ab3f1cb6de3770bc702be1148f6b3d88
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

Can you please explain how your exchnage will be different from the competitors?
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly implemented, this will be successful.
sjyi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

Can you please explain how your exchnage will be different from the competitors?

This is not an exchange.  This is a raffle/lottery platform that is decentralized with the all its operations transparent on the blockchain.  It also supports altruistic agenda through EthRelief.  LOT token holders get to vote on charities.
sjyi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly implemented, this will be successful.

Yes, I agree that this project has a solid business fundamentals.  Unlike most new coins/tokens, this project is already implemented.  You can already participate in weekly drawings.  As the user base grows, the platform will become easier to use and make some lucky people rich while helping others in the world.
sjyi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

Well, I just sent a small amount of ether from metamask.  I didn't get the LOT token.  I thought I was supposed to receive the tokens instantly.

Would you please take a look?

Here is the transaction.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x00e92ddd9cb5df8784a874ef2e78c2b3ab3f1cb6de3770bc702be1148f6b3d88

I found the solution in the FAQ section of the ICO page.
https://etheraffle.com/ico

I see the tokens.
etheraffle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

Join the Etheraffle ICO Today!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

Hello Sjyi

Oops! We forgot to refresh the ICO Dapp when you unlock your MetaMask account! We've fixed it now Smiley

Glad you sorted your other problem out too, I'm guessing it was that you had to "watch" for the token in MetaMask? So even though you have sorted it, we'll post this image here in case other people need help:

Also, thank you for your help in answering other questions in this thread!

etheraffle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Incredible news! Etheraffle has its first winner . . . !

The article linked tells you who won, how it happened and why it's important!

davidcrumble2

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

do you have a roadmap?
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

After i am read this information, i become know,this project simple but very easy for undertand how to a prooft stake crytocurency. i think this good. thank you.
etheraffle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

do you have a roadmap?

Hi davidcrumble2

We do! You can see it at the bottom of the ICO section here, or a more detailed breakdown in the whitepaper. If you have any more specific questions, ask away!

antiqklasik

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

what are the advantages investors get for supporting your project, as I see there are many similar projects and the competition in the ICO market is high?
etheraffle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:22:01 PM

what are the advantages investors get for supporting your project, as I see there are many similar projects and the competition in the ICO market is high?

Hi antiqklasik !

Good question - we feel that the advantages are many! There are the ETH dividends of course, plus the fact that you'd be part of something that does some good for charity! Then there's also the fact that you'd also end up owning Etheraffle and so have a say on it's future!

With respect to there being similar projects - you're right of course but we feel we are far better for the following reasons:

So whilst you're right that there is a lot of competition in the ICO space, we feel we are offering something unique that can stand out from the crowd! Come and take part at the Etheraffle ICO and you won't regret it!

sarabic23

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
etheraffle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it

Hi sarabic23!

Thanks for looking it over - there was a lot of information to cover so it took a long time to write!

sjyi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

I was able to collect the 270 bonus LOT tokens from the Saturday's result page https://www.etheraffle.com/saturday

Looks like free LOT bonus is now working correctly.
etheraffle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 04:29:18 PM by etheraffle

Etheraffle is launching its Instagram! As well as the existing bounty available for simply following our Instagram @etheraffle, we are offering DOUBLE BONUS STAKES for every 'like' our first post receives!

Simply follow us, 'like' our posts, take a screenshot and report as normal with your other weekly reports.

Visit the Bounty Thread and fill out the Instagram Bounty Form to easily earn yourself some LOT tokens!!

etheraffle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

I was able to collect the 270 bonus LOT tokens from the Saturday's result page https://www.etheraffle.com/saturday

Looks like free LOT bonus is now working correctly.

Hi sjyi

Wohoo! Glad you've got it sorted! Have you checked the FAQ where you can redeem any tokens from other weeks that you might have earnt?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: