Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NZL Zealium Coin Masternode, Proof Of Stake. Made In NZ ( Trading Now )  (Read 24015 times)
flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

Do you have any plan to launch twitter bounty, btt signature campaign?

Hi,

There are discussions on some potential future bounties.

There's already a live Twitter Faucet available here: http://faucet.zealium.lolpool.club/
There have been some Twitter Giveaways as well.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jocolyn

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

Project looks good and smart, also I like your decision to make airdrop with donatations! It all helps project to be sucessful!
flong

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:37:05 AM

Project looks good and smart, also I like your decision to make airdrop with donatations! It all helps project to be sucessful!

Thanks Jocolyn! If you're not already on the Discord, you're welcome to join us.  Zealium is definitely a diamond in the rough and getting overlooked right now.
flong

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

I think your project gives us less information. I want to ask about the purpose of this project? Thanks

I welcome you to join on the Discord and get an upfront and personal view of what this project is about.  You need to interact with the Founders and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.  There's a lot more than what most people are used to seeing which is cookie cutter websites/white papers. You need to see the passion in the people as well as the *will* to deliver tangible results.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Zealium Coin Community Update
Progress on Q2 2018 road map Zealium Coin

Launch Zealium - DONE

Launch ICO - DONE

Exchange Listing - DONE

DONE Celebrate with Airdrop/s - DONE

List Coin On Dice-Age.com - DONE

List On Masternodes Online - DONE

Begin Community Involvement - ONGOING

Add To Dev Team - ONGOING

Donate A Charity Masternode - Looking for suitable charity's

Integrate With Local Platform Traders - STARTED

Integrate With Local Metal Recycling Company - DONE All Metal Recycling Limited, Wallet installed, ready to use Zealium for buying and selling of products.

Update Road map - From Potential Community Input

Start Charity Masternodes - 1 of 2 has been started

Masternode Hosting Platform:

Most of the planning stage has been done with just a few more small things to add. Coding is in progress and systems are being built.

the hosting services we will be using are provided by vultr.com and using there api and snapshot systems to automate vps and wallet installations, a lot of this coding has been done. There is still no Eta for the platform but as we progress we will get more of an idea. I am currently working on design idea's and logo's.

Marketing

We are starting the process of searching for a good marketing manager or company to get the Zealium brand out into the big wide world further. Will keep you all updated on this.

Listing Zealium

We are constantly combing the internet searching for decent sites to get Zealium listed on, we are on cryptocompare but no stats show up just yet because they are not connected with cryptobridge api but they have promised us they will get cryptobridge api sorted shortly.

Proof Of Stake online wallet

I will be starting to talk with devs this week about building this service. The idea here is we want to build and online secure wallet for those that dont want or cant download and run there own wallets, this online wallet will also stake coins and generate staking rewards. this site will also be able to add other POS crypto's. planning stage will start in the next week or 2. and more info will be given.

Current Coin Price

Great buying right now. When we started thinking about creating Zealium the price and stats of the early markets never worried me as its the long term price and long term investors that im here for and you know who you are. And you will be rewarded for sticking with us and helping get our product out there. So if your a long term investor and your panicking right now, please dont the current market was predicted as i have seen coins come and go with devs that just give up after a short time or run with what ever money they made. We will build this coin up, we didn't create it to get rich and ditch infact we have made nothing out of it apart from purchasing a couple laptops (tools of the trade), we created it because we love our country (New Zealand) and we love crypto's and all we want is to build a successful long life coin that represents NZ in the world with honesty and respect. We have seen too many scams in this industry and that annoys the crap out of me.

Thats it for this week guys. happy masternoding.

Bassdude
flong

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

Great Community Update!!! Frequent updates will be good for new investors as well as reaffirming what astute investors have seen all along as the roadmap and deliverables come to fruition.

I can't stress enough how sexy the current price is on CryptoBridge.
megenageda

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

The project really catch my interest since there are still something that doesn't seem ready for the project. I have a strong believe that you will be success.
flong

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:41:39 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 01:17:35 AM by flong

The project really catch my interest since there are still something that doesn't seem ready for the project. I have a strong believe that you will be success.

Join the Discord mate, rub shoulders with the Founders, experienced investors, the community and see what Zealium Coin is all about.

There is also a brand spanking new bounty going on right now.

[Updated 5/26/18]
Anyone looking to get their hands on their first NZL or still building up their stash for epic staking, well here's your chance.

Here is what you need to do:
1) Upvote and Comment on @bassdude's Community Update on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/user/BassdudeNZL/comments/8l6r2o/zealium_coin_community_update/
2) Post a screen capture of your upvote/comment and Reddit username here with your wallet address in the #bounty channel
3) Every vote will get 5 NZL
4) At the end of the bounty I will randomly draw one winner that will win an extra 150 NZL.
5) I'd love to see more members here too, so if we reach 400+ members the giveaway will be for 300 NZL.
6) If we go above and beyond and reach 450+ members, I'll do a second drawing for 300 NZL.
7) Bounty starts now and ends on 6/3/18.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:32:42 AM

Development has begun on our masternode hosting platform. more updates will come as we go. We are also in the planning stages for our online staking wallet.
masternode hosting platform

join our discord for more info https://discord.gg/r8ECXtm
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

go check out https://twitter.com/LT_Crypto

follow him

follow us

He has NZL giveaway going-

Create an account on http://dice-age.com
- Comment with your NZL address created on http://dice-age.com
- Retweet LT's tweet

The winner will get 400 NZL, announced Thurday 31th

Join Zealium Coin amazing community http://discord.gg/NqSkngG

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

We now have a Zealium Coin sub reddit forum please subscribe here https://www.reddit.com/r/ZealiumCoin/
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

Zealium Community Update 1st June 2018
Welcome Zealium community to another update, Lets get started.

Community Management Discord

We would like to welcome sir Flong to the community manager position he is doing a perfect job of looking after our community and keeping track of everything that is going on and also keeping the place tidy from spam and helping with issues and supporting people when they need help, also with the help of his Mod team Lordsoylent, Mitch, Kivatbat. You guys are ridiculously legendary and your advice is gold we couldn't do this without you. And lets not forget our mate CryptoMatrix23 for the support role he has provided us all when it comes to difficult setups.

Zealium Governance Fund

The governance fund was activated a week or so after Zealium was launched so this means there is a public fund and users are able to make proposals to access funding for what ever projects to do with Zealium they might want to build and put it to a masternode vote that only masternode holders can vote on.

Masternode Count

So we have reached over 250 masternode on the network this mean there are over 1 million coins locked, this is great news and it shows the support and loyalty of our great community im so proud to be apart of this project and watch it grow the way it has. None of this would be possible without you all.

Markets

As you will all know by now we are not a scam coin and we do not manipulate our markets to show false volumes like most other coins are doing to draw people in under false pretenses, we rely on honesty and reputation for success. The markets are not as high as we would like but that will soon change when our projects start getting released.

Online Shared Staking Wallet

The planning stage for this platform was started and about to begin coding until the developer for this system was too busy to continue with the project, so we are looking for a new dev for this one and will get working on it as soon as possible.

Masternode Hosting Platform

The progress on this is going great i've been keeping in touch with the developer on this project and a lot of the systems are built and we are just working out how to put them together and make them all work together.

back end node creation script and Vultr API integration DONE. Still working on email systems and payment systems but it's coming along really well.

Domain: http://hostmymn.com

That's it for this week, keep your eyes on Discord for more surprises and giveaways.

Bassdude

Zealium Co Founder
flong

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

It's an honor to be a part the Zealium family and having the opportunity to interact with and learn from bassdude and Bitcoinminion who are simply the Masters of Staking and Masternodes! You've heard of wine connoisseurs well they are Masterdode connoisseurs on another level.  You may have seen them active on many other Discords as well because in order for them to know how much they know and can see through the BS and shady business that has too easily crippled Crypto.

Join the Discord and talk about your favorite Cryptos or one's you're interested in investing in. You may hear something you like or don't like. Tongue
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

NZL #meme contest 🎉
Create your meme
Tweet your meme with hashtags #Zealium #NZL #POS #Crypto
Tag @ZealiumCoin & 5 Followers
Post link to tweet in the NZL meme channel https://discord.gg/3GBuvJg
50 NZL to the Top 3 Voted meme's
Community Votes take place in NZL Discord on 17/06

LordSoylent

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

I've seen my fair share of shitcoins and scamcoins and Dev's that avoid direct answers and team members who can't or won't help you.
Zealium NZL is NOT one of those coins. The team stands by their coin well after it has been listed on exchanges and is hard at work in promotion,
marketing, increasing demand, helping the community and transparent. The liquidity of the coin makes sense where so many others fail.
They truely want the coin and its supporters to succeed because they not onlybelieve in it, they believe all will benefit in the long run by being legit.

No exit scams here. Join the discord, follow them on twitter and participate in the ongoing and upcoming bounties and rewards.
I do not need to post any ref links and all can be found in the Header Post on Page 1 of this thread. Masternodes with tutorials
and POS rewards without all the hassle with new features with shared masternodes and group staking in development.
So much more to come.
#POS #MN #masternodes
Trading on Crypto-Bridge & Crex24
Mattycoz

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

a friend directed me to looking over Zealium, and im sure glad he did,
the discord channel is a friendly welcoming place with great people overseeing the project,
and on top of that you have great competitions like the below.
NZL #meme contest 🎉
Create your meme
Tweet your meme with hashtags #Zealium #NZL #POS #Crypto
Tag @ZealiumCoin & 5 Followers
Post link to tweet in the NZL meme channel https://discord.gg/3GBuvJg
50 NZL to the Top 3 Voted meme's
Community Votes take place in NZL Discord on 17/06

Act now and join, you will be pleasantly surprised that you did. !!!

10 thumbs up
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

I first found this interesting coin through http://faucet.zealium.lolpool.club ,I then visited the discord,I liked the dev team and the wonderful community there.Also the ongoing meme contest at discord is fun and interesting.
Glad to be a part of NZL community.

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
Multi_21

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Found this project through a friend on Discord, was pleasant surprised with the friendly and helpful community, plus their bounties are really easy, the meme one running now is a steal.  Anyone give any info of roadmap release? Interested in following this one closely.
flong

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:10 AM

Found this project through a friend on Discord, was pleasant surprised with the friendly and helpful community, plus their bounties are really easy, the meme one running now is a steal.  Anyone give any info of roadmap release? Interested in following this one closely.

Thanks for your support and being a part of this growing community! The roadmap can be seen on the website but the latest and greatest updates are always going to be found on the Discord where all the action is at!

The Community Updates will have lots of juicy details as well as some teaser info in the #behindthescenes channel.

What are you looking forward the most (Masternode Hosting Platform, Online Staking Wallet, or something else to name a few)?
Multi_21

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

Thanks for your support and being a part of this growing community! The roadmap can be seen on the website but the latest and greatest updates are always going to be found on the Discord where all the action is at!

The Community Updates will have lots of juicy details as well as some teaser info in the #behindthescenes channel.

What are you looking forward the most (Masternode Hosting Platform, Online Staking Wallet, or something else to name a few)?

Thanks, pleasure to be here, the discord community has been awesome so far Cheesy

Definitely looking forward to the online staking, as I always end up having to restart my wallet!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: